The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Jacob saved Sarah? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Jacob saved Sarah? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Jacob saved Sarah? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Jacob saved Sarah? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Jacob saved Sarah? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Jacob saved Sarah?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kateshephard

Jacob saved Sarah? Empty
PostSubject: Jacob saved Sarah?   Jacob saved Sarah? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:41 pm

I'm more of a reader than a poster, so bare with me if this has been mentioned before. I'm in the process of re-watching season 2 and in Man of Science, Man of Faith I got the distinct impression that things are not as they seem (as usual). When Jack is talking to Sarah when she comes out of surgery it is clear that he thinks there is no possibility that he has fixed her. He is completely shocked when she can move her legs. I'm no spinal surgeon, but a crushed spinal column doesn't sound fixable. We meet Desmond in the stadium right before this and he seems to be telling Jack that he should have more faith. Is this Jacob's way of boosting Jack's confidence? He heals Sarah, which allows Jack to have more faith in himself or in miracles? Jacob did say that sometimes we just need "a little push", so I'm wondering how much pushing Jacob has been doing in the Losties lives prior to the crash.

P.S. - This site is much better that the last one. Thanks Anne!
Back to top Go down
Chocohase

Jacob saved Sarah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob saved Sarah?   Jacob saved Sarah? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:00 pm

It could very well be possible, someone has been pushing the main characters in a certain direction and besides like you mentioned with "sometimes we just need a little push", Jacob was seen in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Conway Boi

Conway Boi

Jacob saved Sarah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob saved Sarah?   Jacob saved Sarah? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:54 pm

ive been watching them again and i think jacob saved clairs mother aswell. when clair left her mother b4 the crash her mother was in a coma and had been for over a year. the only reason the hospital were keeping her alive is because christian was paying the medical bills and even he was trying to convince claire to let her mother go and switch off the machines because she wasnt coming back and yet when the oceanic 6 get back clairs mother is alive????? WIERD
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

Jacob saved Sarah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob saved Sarah?   Jacob saved Sarah? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Conway, you got me thinkin'...and this has been discussed in the "who's side is Cristian on" post...maybe Christian (possibly MM undercover) didn't want Claire's mom to live because he knew she would eventually take care of Aaron in order for Kate to return to the island...he thought if she didn't have Claire's mum to take care of Aaron, she wouldn't go back... or maybe without Claire's mom around, there would be less of a chance of Claire raising Aaron....(Jacob wants Aaron to be raised by Claire, MM wants to prevent that from happening)
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Jacob saved Sarah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob saved Sarah?   Jacob saved Sarah? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jacob saved Sarah?
Page 1 of 1