The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Did Kate kill her first husband Kevin? Is she a black widow? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Did Kate kill her first husband Kevin? Is she a black widow? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Did Kate kill her first husband Kevin? Is she a black widow? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Did Kate kill her first husband Kevin? Is she a black widow? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Did Kate kill her first husband Kevin? Is she a black widow? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Did Kate kill her first husband Kevin? Is she a black widow?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
missingdeck

missingdeck

Did Kate kill her first husband Kevin? Is she a black widow? Empty
PostSubject: Did Kate kill her first husband Kevin? Is she a black widow?   Did Kate kill her first husband Kevin? Is she a black widow? EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:40 am

I just watched Lost 'I Do', S3 E6 again to see if I had something wrong in my memory about Kate's past. In a flashback Kate marries a policeman named Kevin. After 6 months of marital bliss Kate decides to run. She admits to deceiving Kevin then appears to drug him and takes off on the run again. Perhaps Kate actually killed Kevin with a drug overdose instead of just leaving him unconscious. Returning Kevin's family heirloom locket did not a null their marriage. Why did Kevin not come to her well publicized celebrity trial since Kate is his wife? Was Kate preparing to marry Jack before he tanked only because she knew she had killed Kevin? Kate confessed to Sawyer while playing a game sitting in the jungle that she had both killed someone and had been married briefly. Could it be Kate was referring to killing Kevin as well as her father?

I probably missed something along the way which happens often to me while watching Lost . Can anyone shed some light on what happened to Kevin or is this just going to be another Lost unanswered question?
Back to top Go down
DearLocke

DearLocke

PostSubject: Re: Did Kate kill her first husband Kevin? Is she a black widow?   Did Kate kill her first husband Kevin? Is she a black widow? EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:59 pm

She never killed her husband. She just drugged him a bit so she can get away from her "normal" life.

The person that she killed was her "stepfather" which who was really her father. She said she didnt like being connected to him.

Hey childhood love was killed in a acident or stray bullet i cant remember. She was driving the car and was escaping from the police and the childhood sweetheart was a doctor and tried to help her get away.
Back to top Go down
missingdeck

missingdeck

PostSubject: Re: Did Kate kill her first husband Kevin? Is she a black widow?   Did Kate kill her first husband Kevin? Is she a black widow? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:11 am

Her childhood sweetheart gave her the small airplane as I recall.
I'm just wondering why true husband Kevin has never turned up after the Oceanic Six hit the headlines worldwide.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
DearLocke

DearLocke

PostSubject: Re: Did Kate kill her first husband Kevin? Is she a black widow?   Did Kate kill her first husband Kevin? Is she a black widow? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:48 pm

kate gave her husband a fake name, Monica. BUt then i would assume he didnt know her name but saw her picture everywhere.

her husband was a cop
http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Kate_Austen#Marriage_to_Kevin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Kate kill her first husband Kevin? Is she a black widow?   Did Kate kill her first husband Kevin? Is she a black widow? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did Kate kill her first husband Kevin? Is she a black widow?
Page 1 of 1