The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
my season 6 perdictoin EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
my season 6 perdictoin EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
my season 6 perdictoin EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
my season 6 perdictoin EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
my season 6 perdictoin EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

my season 6 perdictoin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
faraday48071

faraday48071

my season 6 perdictoin Empty
PostSubject: my season 6 perdictoin   my season 6 perdictoin EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:04 pm

I believe they are going to the past, egyptian time. They will be part of a past war. I think the season 6 permer will be the lostest seeing what would of been if they did not crash. the lostest who live will maget.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goku48071
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: my season 6 perdictoin   my season 6 perdictoin EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:03 pm

I think you're right about them going back in time and I know they Egyptian theme will have to be explained at some point...or...did you see the S6 preview video with the eye? I think it's Jack as a younger boy. Maybe this time they explore the Losties' original connection to the island...I believe several of the Losties' parents were also islanders; Of course, the ones we know about, and Dianne, Kates mom: I believe her to be Annie, Bens childhood sweetheart (just an example)...
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
Conway Boi

Conway Boi

PostSubject: Re: my season 6 perdictoin   my season 6 perdictoin EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:27 pm

ive got a strange feeling like the finale in season 5 the opener of season 6 is going to b a scene from a very very very long time ago way before the scene with jacob and his enemy. i think that scene will b the basis for the whole season and may involve seeing the inside of the temple. the opening scenes of a new series of lost are usually renownd for having nothing to do with the prev season i.e season 2 opener desmond waking up and doing exersizes in the hatch, season 3 the others being all domesticated in thier houses, season 4 was the first ever flash forward and saw hurley off the island claiming to b one of the oceanic 6 and in season 5 we saw faraday speaking to dr chan in the 70's. now i dont know anyone who could have predicted a single one of these openings and i dont think we will b able to predict this one either. if anything being the last one i expect this seaon opener to be the most bizzare of all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my season 6 perdictoin   my season 6 perdictoin Empty

Back to top Go down

my season 6 perdictoin
Page 1 of 1