The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Is it possible in hindsight? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Is it possible in hindsight? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Is it possible in hindsight? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Is it possible in hindsight? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Is it possible in hindsight? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Is it possible in hindsight?

Go down 
+2
DharmaCrisps
Frogs and Logs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Frogs and Logs

Frogs and Logs

Is it possible in hindsight? Empty
PostSubject: Is it possible in hindsight?   Is it possible in hindsight? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:57 pm

After watching tonight's episode I was wondering if it's possible that Charles Whitmore, after buying the Black Rock Journal from Alver Hanso's auction, if he always knew of the battle between Jacob and the MM... and that he knew the cabin was MM's hangout and not Jacob's. Ben, had always thought (and I think honestly believed) that the cabin was Jacob's domain. Ben also knew how to summon the smoke monster, which most likely didn't sit well with Whitmore 'ither. So I can see why Whitmore was against Ben, of course aside from being kicked off the island by the rules Ben seemed to know. But I believe Ben always believed that it was Jacob telling him what to do, though it seems clear that Jacob was using ben as an "unknowing spy" in order to track MM's moves.

When Ford and Whitmore had there little talk Ford mentioned Locke, Charles said he was dead, and it seemed that Charles knew who Ford was really talking about when he mentioned Locke. Plus they brought the temporary pylons. So Charles is there to keep MM from getting off the island.. and his fight with Ben is a misunderstanding of sorts, or at the very least unimportant at this juncture.

I would like to think with Ben staying with Llana, Jack and his gang, that he will remain with them through the end and Charles and Ben will end up on the same side. But something tells me that might by wishful thinking.

Anyhow, I just thought I would mention this because it's very interesting to me how these sides are unfolding. Who's going to listen to Jimmy the Cricket, Who's going over to the DarkSide, Who believe's what they are doing is right, Who knows that what they are doing is wrong, and what's the difference between the two.

I know on more than one instance I felt myself siding with MM.

I could go off on more tangents but I'll cut this one loose and sit back and listen.... Read.
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible in hindsight?   Is it possible in hindsight? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:10 am

It seems to me that both Locke & Widmore know what's going to happen...at least for now, & yes, I think the Journal will show to have played a major roll in Widmore's actions. Journals & rule books have been a re-occuring theme throughout the series. If the flash sideways turn out to be the true outcome, then i think it means MM will win. MM is all about people making their own choices, I guess because of his being taken away. I have noticed in the flash sideways that everybody is making choices rather than their destiny being decided for them; Claire chose to wait to have her baby, Jack chose not to drink, Sawyer chose to become a cop instead of a criminal etc.

DC
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
Frogs and Logs

Frogs and Logs

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible in hindsight?   Is it possible in hindsight? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:53 am

the deal is.. BOTH Jacob and MM have dipped their hands into the cookie jar (INFLUENCED).. Jacob off island.. MM on island.. So I think, take your pick. White or Wheat.. Both taste good but what do you feel like folding your guts into?

I think the flash sideways is what would have happened if...

NOTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED (No influence)... you say what??? but who's to say if Jacob had not visited Ford as a kid.. he would have became a cop instead of a con man.. etc.. for the others. could have gone either way.

I think now though, with half the candidates that have made it off the island.. and half of the non-candidates have made it off.. and vice verse.... we will see how island life... and NOT THE ISLAND.. with influence their choices.

How do you make choices when the circumstances have changed.. Or not so much changed, but different.

But that might be the side story.

Cause everyone wants to know why MM and Jacob are down there.
Back to top Go down
Frogs and Logs

Frogs and Logs

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible in hindsight?   Is it possible in hindsight? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:57 am

or better put.. what choice do you make when you know both sides... and both sides are not wrong.. and both sides are not right.
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible in hindsight?   Is it possible in hindsight? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:56 am

Sawyer and Kate want to leave the Island ... I think Claire will want to go now that she seems no longer insane.

I don't care what happens to Sayid and I never did ... his fake accent really gets on my nerves.

with Jack and Hurley and Richard and Ben on the same side with Illana carrying Jacob's ashes and Sun there are Miles that Jacob's side will win ....

MM really doesn't have any of our crew on his side at all ... just one person pretending [Sawyer] and Kate not even caring about any of it.

MM can't be killed but he can be captured ... if everyone leaves the island without him MM will be trapped there forever.

by the way the reason Widmore is back on the Island is so he can live forever ... he doesn't know Jacob is dead, so his plans will not work whatever he was planning.
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
Frogs and Logs

Frogs and Logs

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible in hindsight?   Is it possible in hindsight? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:16 am

the best way for them to ask us why... is to leave everything open.. how are you going to please millions.. when you have millions asking why... you turn the question into a question... you leave them with a few open ends and let they fill in the blanks.
Back to top Go down
Frogs and Logs

Frogs and Logs

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible in hindsight?   Is it possible in hindsight? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:18 am

richard all of a sudden wanted to kill himself... with no answer,, of course jack called him out... but what do you do with that?
Back to top Go down
Conway Boi

Conway Boi

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible in hindsight?   Is it possible in hindsight? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:07 pm

i cant wait for widmore to see ben, loved the way he used to patronizingly call him BOY!!! that was so cool
Back to top Go down
ladyfirst2010

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible in hindsight?   Is it possible in hindsight? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:45 am

Conway Boi wrote:
i cant wait for widmore to see ben, loved the way he used to patronizingly call him BOY!!! that was so cool
That's really so cool
Back to top Go down
daovandat

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible in hindsight?   Is it possible in hindsight? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:31 am

Conway Boi wrote:
thannks

male enhancement
buy shakeology
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible in hindsight?   Is it possible in hindsight? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it possible in hindsight?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Other Lost Forum :: Theories-
Jump to: