The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Jacob trying to save MIB? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Jacob trying to save MIB? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Jacob trying to save MIB? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Jacob trying to save MIB? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Jacob trying to save MIB? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Jacob trying to save MIB?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
notjustfor

Jacob trying to save MIB? Empty
PostSubject: Jacob trying to save MIB?   Jacob trying to save MIB? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:40 pm

I believe Jacob and the MiB are old friends. Jacob cares about MiB and it trying to save his soul. The only way he can save MiB's soul is to have him admit his sins and repent. Jacob cares so much for MiB that he was willing to sacrifice his own life to save him. We now know Jacob can really handle himself and could easily have killed Ben when Ben came at his with the knife. (On another note I think Jacob's plan also involves saving Ben).

Jacob mentioned something about proving MiB wrong as if is the only thing he truly cares about. Why is that so important to him unless MiB is important to him.

Could it be the entire 'game" is to finally prove to MiB that people are not all evil and he should be sorry for that he is is done wrong. In the last episode (Richard's Episode) Richard asked Jacob to resolve his sins, but Jacob is unable. Therefore Jacob does not think he is a god. Perhaps only Richard can resolve himself of his own sins.

From what I heard last night Jacob is the one that took away MiB's body. He did not kill him so either is is unable or wanted him alive. My hunch is that MiB can not be killed by another He must kill himself. He will only kill himself, however, when he feels remorse from his actions. Thus it (MiB's life) only ends once.
Back to top Go down

Jacob trying to save MIB?
Page 1 of 1