The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Clues from season 1 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Clues from season 1 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Clues from season 1 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Clues from season 1 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Clues from season 1 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Clues from season 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tdpough

Clues from season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Clues from season 1   Clues from season 1 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:39 pm

I recently re-watched season 1 and saw some clues that i didnt notice this first time around:
there are a lot of references to black and white. the backgammon game, the dice, the items found with adam and eve, lockes eyes in clairs dream, and most notably, walt and his dog. now remember the first scene in the last episode, the two men were wearing shirts, one was white, the other was black. im sure there will be more signs of this.
also, when clair flashes back and visits the psychic, he tells her that no one can raise her child but her, his words were "not another" (an other) person. If someone else raises the child, great danger would come. Clair is not raising the child and the child didnt return to the island. he said this phrase 2 or 3 times. the psychic new the plane would crash and sent her on that flight. not sure why yet, but i think it will get mentioned when she returns. The baby, might not actually be the baby. there is a scene when clair is about to sign the papers over to the couple, and the pen doesnt work. then the attorney (or who ever he is) pulls out another pen, and it doesnt doesnt work. i dont think thats just a coincidence.

remember when clair gets kidnapped by ethan? well jack wants to go look for her, but john doesnt. he wants to go back to the cave and organize a search party. jack doesnt agree, so they all go (jack, kate, boone and john). jack suggests they split up. john doesnt want to. he wants them all to stay together, because he doesnt want to find clair. why, im not sure yet. but anyway, as john and boone are looking for clair, they find the hatch. thats it. they both stop looking for her. they dont even mention that they are supposed to be looking for her. they just stop and worry about the hatch. john doesnt want to find clair. .

also, there is a scene with walt and lock, and walt tells locke not to open the hatch. but how does walt know about the hatch?

in a flashback, locke is working in the toy store and he tells a little kid he has a brother. how would he know he has a brother, if until that point, he hasnt met his parents. he said earlier, he grew up in foster care. is the psychic his brother?

keep in mind, when locke put that stuff on boones head, it made him see the smoke monster kill his sister.

Walt - What is the secret that locke told him? he reads about a polar bear, and then one appears. he reads the comic again, and another polar bear appears, this time attacking him. The flashback when his mother gets ill. hes reading a book about birds, but is asking for his mother to look at something. he keeps repeating "you're not looking, you're not looking". and what happens, a bird that aparrantly wasnt looking, crashes into their window.

Thats it for now, I will start watching season 2 and see what i find. But for now, the most important characters are walt, aaron and locke.

just remembered, locke also gave sayeed a broken compass. why would he do that?
Back to top Go down

Clues from season 1
Page 1 of 1