The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton?

Go down 
+6
mujerperdida
error747
LostINZ
Velleri24
DearLocke
solipsismaldisplacement
10 posters
AuthorMessage
solipsismaldisplacement

ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? Empty
PostSubject: ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton?   ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:26 pm

http://lost-media.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2697

This seems odd that Jack was gonna die relatively early on.
Now he has survived 5 seasons at least.
Did ABC go power hungry and decide that if they cant kill michael keaton no one can. lqtm.
It just seems odd that The creators have said they had the ending planned out from the beginning. I realize they have had to make moderations due to one reason or another, but this seems like a bit of a stretch.
Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
DearLocke

DearLocke

PostSubject: Re: ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton?   ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:01 pm

i believe that they read somewhat of the story and didnt want jack to die. Abc thought it didnt fit well or so. But it does show significance of his character and he only knows the ending the creators say

Michael keaton isnt on the show. Matthew fox plays jack
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

PostSubject: Re: ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton?   ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:07 am

Bat man is on the island!?!? Yes...I did it again! Somebody STOP ME!

ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? Batman_michael_keaton_alfred_the_bulter
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton?   ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:04 am

lol
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton?   ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:44 pm

Michael Keaton is Jacob! Oh wait, we know who Jacob is now. Damn. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

PostSubject: Re: ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton?   ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:30 pm

You guys are hilarious!!! I have to admit, I was a bit confused when I started reading the comments-Michael Keaton-what the heck does he have to do with anything-lolololol! It's okay Solip, thanks for the laugh!
Back to top Go down
JohnLocke73

JohnLocke73

PostSubject: Re: ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton?   ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:37 pm

We're all insane! (WOOT). idk. with something as complicated as Lost, I think you have to plan it out from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
http://vilhelmslostblog.blogspot.com/
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton?   ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:14 pm

Oh yeah, they had to have had an idea of where they were going. They've explained many mysteries from season one. We know about the polar bears and why they exist on the island. They explained the hatch, the others, and now the other others (whispering others, to a degree). It must have taken amazing foresight to have written this.
Back to top Go down
JohnLocke73

JohnLocke73

PostSubject: Re: ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton?   ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:21 pm

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!!!!! WHERE is this all explained?!?!? podcasts?
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton?   ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:36 pm

lets discuss. The polar bears were a science experiment. The DI was probably sending them to different parts of the world with the same tech they used to move the island, or 'teleport' the rabbits. Hence Charlotte finding one in the desert, fossilized with a DI tag. They kept them in the cages they locked Sawyer and Kate in.

The others: Group of DI leftovers Ben put together to after the purge. Worked independantly of the other others (Richards group) and was responsible for the children of 815 dissappearing (where are they?) and this group utilized the houses and some stations on the island. This group is currently disbanded since the Losties killed most of them off.

The other others are Richards(John's) people who were somehow connected with Bens group before, but chose to stay out in the jungle. This group was probably the Hostiles of DI time that has managed to stay alive since. This group was headed my Whidmore and Elloise in the past, and even Ben. Maybe they were all part of the same group, just in two locations. This has yet to be fully determined as far as i know.

I'm sure i have some details wrong but this is how i understand it, through deductive reasoning and logic i can infer certain things and this is the conclusion i have come up with. Granted, if it hasn't been said by a character or shown on screen, they can change anything. So am i close or way off?
Back to top Go down
JohnLocke73

JohnLocke73

PostSubject: Re: ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton?   ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:07 pm

ok.

Does anyone remember which episode it is that Dr. Chang freaks in the vid because there's two rabbits?
Back to top Go down
cornholiogringo1

cornholiogringo1

PostSubject: Re: ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton?   ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:39 pm

youtube it, it was a comic con promotion for season four.
Back to top Go down
JohnLocke73

JohnLocke73

PostSubject: Re: ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton?   ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:51 pm

ok. anyone have a link?
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton?   ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:10 am

Sorry it took me so long:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bTvAUVPyLI
Back to top Go down
IamtheKnight

IamtheKnight

PostSubject: Re: ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton?   ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:43 am

Error747, you're a genius! The "polar bears" aren't really polar bears at all! They're MUTATED RABBITS! It's all part of Dharma's experimentation with the magnetic forces on the island causing unforseen radiation leakage mixed in with that of the "Jughead" bomb!
Back to top Go down
vincentfan1

vincentfan1

PostSubject: Re: ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton?   ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:45 am

The others were not left over DI people????
Richards group are the "others" or hostiles ( I didn't know about other "others")
Did they explain the Whispers? I must have missed something somewhere.
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton?   ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:31 am

I had a mutated rabbit once. He had a mullet and lived in the 80's. He totally sported a headband, ran up and down stairs all day and the song "eye of the tiger" followed him everywhere he went. He also always had nasty comments for no apparent reason. I was my rabbits only friend, since he was no nasty that no one wanted to be around him :-( I was his loyal friend to the end, no matter how much of a poop he was to me..

I call them other others because they were the second group of others we found out about. Ben's being the first. Richards being the second. It's not official, just the way i keep them separate in my mind.

I never said they explained the whispers. It seems that the others and the whispers coincide.

I guess i was way off huh? It's okay, i'll get it by the end of the series!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton?   ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton? Empty

Back to top Go down

ABC wanted to kill Michael Keaton?
Page 1 of 1