The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
All Hail the Glorious HypnoHamster EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
All Hail the Glorious HypnoHamster EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
All Hail the Glorious HypnoHamster EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
All Hail the Glorious HypnoHamster EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
All Hail the Glorious HypnoHamster EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

All Hail the Glorious HypnoHamster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

All Hail the Glorious HypnoHamster Empty
PostSubject: All Hail the Glorious HypnoHamster   All Hail the Glorious HypnoHamster EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:11 am

Still my favorite LOST theory [ I just saw it posted again at the ABC forum ] :
Quote :
The "Giant Hamsters" run the island out of their underground lair.

* In "The Man from Tallahassee" Ben says "We have two big hamsters running around in this giant wheel in our secret underground lair." in response to Locke asking him how the others get their electricity.
* In "The Man from Tallahassee" there is a portrait on the wall of Ben's lounge that shows an unidentified woman holding what looks like a Hamster.
* In the pilot episode of Season 1 the pilot is found dead in a tree, mutilated.
* Smoke does not mutilate people, unlike Giant Hamsters.
* The polar bears were brought to the island to feed the Hamsters, who have carnivorous appetites.
* In "Exodus, Part 2" Locke is dragged down into a really deep hole. This hole was dug by the hamsters as a way to get to the surface from their underground lair.
* Explains how the others get their electricity.
* Explains how the hatch was dug (by the hamsters).
* Jacob brought the Black Rock to the island as a toy for the hamsters, but since he had only ever had fish as pets he didn't know what hamsters liked to play with.
* Desmond's key unlocked the one of the hamster cages, which let the hamster out. Since only half of the required power was being produced after this communication with the outside world was lost.
* Explains animal sounds, because the hamster picks up stray animals in it's 50 foot mouth. The sounds being heard when the smoke monster shows up is just a big coincidence, not fate (definitely not fate).
* It is possible to explain how the hamsters are connected to the numbers, but it is so complicated that your brain would probably explode.
* There's no evidence to disprove that there are no Giant Hamsters. Therefore there must be at least 2 hamsters, possibly more and Ben has been known to be "liberal" with the truth.
* The Hamsters shot down Flight 815 with there Hamster vision, which has been know to split ships in half. (See the black rock)
[ corrections by me ]

references: ...forums.abc.com....tid=17365 ; ...lostpedia.wikia.com...Giant_Hamsters

I would like to amend the theory to state that I believe Jacob is in reality the Great and Glorious HypnoHamster, and only appears in human form so as to not frighten people too much.

Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/

All Hail the Glorious HypnoHamster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Other Lost Forum :: Goofy Theories,-
Jump to: