The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
does this make sense? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
does this make sense? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
does this make sense? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
does this make sense? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
does this make sense? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

does this make sense?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flettenjab

does this make sense? Empty
PostSubject: does this make sense?   does this make sense? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:02 pm

when sawyer says he is going to knock on the hatch door and daniel tells him "you cant because you didnt know desmond before he came out of the hatch", did anyone ask why it is that sawyer could talk to eloise in 1954 in jughead? how could all of our losties interract with the dharma initiative and the others in '54 if they never met any of them? Of course I am talking about the characters we know they didnt meet or know yet. like eloise and charles and the other "others"
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: does this make sense?   does this make sense? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:27 am

when Desmond met Daniel he had no memory of ever meeting him before ... he had no memory of Daniel coming to the door of the Hatch ... so Daniel cannot go to the door of the Hatch and meet Desmond in a time where he had not done that before ... I am sure my explanation is going to confuse you more anyway and it doesn't matter, because Desmond forgets stuff all the time and remembers things at other times that he never knew he knew.

here's an example :

ok if you and I meet for the first time one year from today, my future self cannot go back in time and go knock on your door tomorrow because you would remember me and when you meet me for the first time it would not be our first meeting ... unless you suffer head trauma and forget the meeting tomorrow ... or you are drinking tomorrow and forget that we met.

ok back to the show ... they could go back in time and meet people that they are never going to meet again or meet people that remember them but don't tell anyone about it.
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
vincentfan1

vincentfan1

PostSubject: Re: does this make sense?   does this make sense? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:41 pm

This was Daniel's theory at first but he changed his mind. Examples: Dan went and knocked on the door himself and spoke to Desmond. He also met Ellie in 1954 before he realized she was his mother. Many characters meet and talk to Richard whom they will meet again. Young Ben met all time traveling losties within the three years they lived in the 70's. Charlotte and Dan had met when she was a little girl. I guess when Dan realized that they could meet people in the past that they will meet again he changed his mind. Maybe that's when he started his plan for changing the future and stopping the incident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does this make sense?   does this make sense? Empty

Back to top Go down

does this make sense?
Page 1 of 1