The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
White Rabbit EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
White Rabbit EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
White Rabbit EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
White Rabbit EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
White Rabbit EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

White Rabbit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

White Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: White Rabbit   White Rabbit EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:06 pm

Flashback to a young Jack being held down while his friend gets beat up…Jack decides to step in and gets punched in the face….

Back on the island, a woman is drowning, and Charley is screaming to Jack “someone’s out there…I don’t swim.”…Jack goes in after her and instead, pulls up a drowning “I’m a Lifeguard”, Boone. Jack and Boone hear the woman screaming for help…Jack looks back at her, but decides to pull Boone to safety first. Charley and Kate pull Boone up on shore, and Jack dives back in after the woman….but he’s too late. Boone looks pissed off, sitting on the beach glaring at Jack.

Jack asks Kate about the woman. Kate says “her name was Joanna.” and explains to Jack that she was scuba diving in Australia, got an ear infection and bumped her flight. Jack throws himself a pity party, telling Kate he didn’t try and “decided” not to go after her.

While talking with Kate, Jack sees Christian standing in the water down the beach. He asks Kate if she saw him, but she didn’t.

Later, Claire and Kate are talking….Claire asks Kate if she’s a Gemini…Kate answers yes…(I wasn’t sure if this would be an important detail or not…so I’m including it just in case)

Jack, Hurley & Charley point out to Jack that they are running out of water…Jack mentions that there “are 46 of us now”…Hurley: “maybe the dog can find water”…They all want Jack to decide how to divide the remaining water, but he doesn’t want the responsibility.

Flashback to young Jack with Christian in his study…Christian asks Jack what happened…Jack: “a couple of guys jumped Mark Silverman.”…Christian goes into the whole “Having what it takes/Not trying to save everyone” lecture.

Back to the island….Boone: “why didn’t you leave me?....you should have saved her…I was fine…I run a business…who appointed you our savior…blah blah blah…” while Boone is blabbering on, Jack sees Christian again and goes after him. When he catches up to him, Christian turns around but has no facial expression and doesn’t say anything…Jack falls backward…Jack: “Dad???”

Flashback: Jack and his mom at the Shepherd house…Mom: “You have to go get your dad…he was right about you, you don’t understand the pressure (what a bitch)…Jack: “I can’t”…Mom: “you don’t get to say ‘I can’t after what you did….Bring your father home Jack”…Jack: “where is he?”…Mom: “Australia”

Back to the island…Walt: “hey, that pregnant lady fell down”…Kate wakes Claire up and Charley goes to get her some water…but it’s missing. John points out that it’s gonna get ugly without water and says he’ll go find some…John: “and besides…I know where to look.” and heads into the jungle….Ok, I’m thinking this must be time travel John…how else would he know where to look?...but he did some off of a leaf…hell, I dunno.

Flashback…Jack is in Sydney looking for his dad…the guy helping him let him know that his dad was plastered the last time they saw him…I’m thinking his dad died the night he was with Sawyer because didn’t he have Sawyer pay for his drinks because he didn’t have his wallet?

Back to the Island…Jack catches back up with Christian…tries to tackle him and trips, falling over the edge of a cliff…he’s barely hanging on by a limb when Locke shows up and saves him…time travel John again?...how did he know Jack was there and how did he get to him so fast? Jack had been in the jungle chasing Christian for a while and John had just started…

Meanwhile, Charley is trying to cheer Claire up when Hurley comes up “uhhh the ‘Chinese’ people have water.”…Sayid and Kate are on it…Kate seems to think that if she speaks louder to Sun, she will better be able to understand what she is saying….Then, Kate and Sayid decide that Sawyer has the water and attack him…but Sawyer “traded his water to ‘Mr. Miagi’ for a fish.”

Back in the Jungle, Jack is telling John he’s chasing someone…John: “White Rabbit…you could be hallucinating but this place is special, we all feel it…..what if everything that happened here happened for a reason?...I HAVE LOOKED INTO THE EYE OF THIS ISLAND & WHAT I SAW WAS BEAUTIFUL”….they then take off together.

Flashback…Morgue…Jack identifies his dad…cries…Doc says he had a massive heart attack…I still don’t get how he could have forgotten his wallet. Did he not really die?

Back to the island, Jack is crying (wow, what a shocker!)…he hears a noise, grabs a torch and follows the noise through the jungle…the noise leads him to the caves and fresh water spring. ---WTF are the dolls? CREEEPY!!

Flashback…in the Sydney airport, Jack is having a temper tantrum and screaming at the ticket lady…she says they can’t carry Christian’s casket, there’s just no latitude.. Jack starts to cry (can somebody start a cry-count for Jack?)…then another speech: “why, because I need it to be done, I need it to be over.”...

Back in the caves, Jack moves some wreckage & finds his dad’s casket…so did Christian lead him to the water, or to the casket so Jack would realize…or at least think that it really was his dad he saw…Jack freaks out and has another temper tantrum.

On the beach…Boone is giving water to Claire, Charley and Sayid confront…Jack comes back just in time to tell them to “leave him alone”…Then the famous “Live Together, Die Alone” speech…Sun thanks Jin for bringing her water…Sawyer asks Boone how it feels to be the most hated…Kate brings Jack some water and asks where he had been…he told her he had to take care of a few things…

---I didn’t find this epi to be a particularly eventful one…I guess we find out Jack’s dad is an alcoholic douchery, his mom is a bitch, Boone is annoying, John is strangely connected to the island, Hurley thinks all Asian people look alike, Kate is Gemini who believes speaking loudly means she’s bilingual, and Jack gives one hell of a speech.

My questions:
Where is Joanna’s body? And why didn’t it wash up on the beach?
How did John just miraculously show up to save Jack…and how did he get there from the beach so quickly?
Why did Jacks dad leave the hotel without his wallet?
WTF is up with the dolls in the cave?...I know there is a doll theme throughout the seasons, but still, why?
What did John see in Smokey that was beautiful?
If it was Christian, and the body was missing from the casket, why couldn’t Kate see him….Sayid could see Walt when he and Shannon were in the jungle looking for him.

The End Mickey

Peace and Love,
Anne - DC
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

White Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Rabbit   White Rabbit EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:09 pm

a couple more things:
Sayid knew Sun could understand him even before she came out about knowing English,
John "knew where to look" for water...but Jack was the one that found it, so why did he even say anything? different timeline?...or was he the one that actually led Jack to the caves?
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com

White Rabbit
Page 1 of 1