The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Why did the swan station have an infirmary full of guns EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Why did the swan station have an infirmary full of guns EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Why did the swan station have an infirmary full of guns EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Why did the swan station have an infirmary full of guns EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Why did the swan station have an infirmary full of guns EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Why did the swan station have an infirmary full of guns

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Conway Boi

Conway Boi

Why did the swan station have an infirmary full of guns Empty
PostSubject: Why did the swan station have an infirmary full of guns   Why did the swan station have an infirmary full of guns EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Probubly not a big deal but ive been watching lost again from the start and the swan station seems to be the only station with guns, and not just guns i mean a whole wepons infirmary. All the guns are on stands and racks so its safe to assume that whole room was designed to store a lot of guns. The barracks had an infirmary which is understandable but the swan is a station designed for 2 people who take turns pushing a button every 108 minutes. 1 gun, 2 guns or even 5 with a lot of ammo just incase as it gets ambushed by Others would make sense but a room full to me is suspicius. I'm sure nothing will come of this but ive noticed lots of little things like this since i started watching again from the start.

Also the induction video for the swan station came in 2 halfs. Des had the first half and the other incase everyone has forgot was found by the tail end survivors in an abandoned hatch that only contained a crate with a radio, a glass eye and a bible with the second half of the tape inside. has n e 1 seen someone with a glass eye on the island ?
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: Why did the swan station have an infirmary full of guns   Why did the swan station have an infirmary full of guns EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:34 am

Mikai (if I spelled that correctly) wears an eye patch, and I would have to look again to be sure, but I think his lids are sewn together on the eye with the patch....maybe he used the glass eye at one point in time.

As for the guns, Kelvin (Desmond's Hatch mate who was also in the military with Kate's father figure and forced Sayid to torture his friend(s)) was in the Army, and I can't remember how he came to be on the island, but if it was via a military mission, that could explain the guns...
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
Conway Boi

Conway Boi

PostSubject: Re: Why did the swan station have an infirmary full of guns   Why did the swan station have an infirmary full of guns EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Mikai of course ! thats good darts i forgot about him. must have been him then but why ? why cut a pice of film out, stuff it in a hollow bible and put is in what can only be described as a tin shed in the other side of the island ?. again i dont think we will ever know the answer to this one as it was so long ago. well i live in the UK but if n e ov u across the water randomly bump into JJ, Foxy or terry o quin b sure to ask them about this. i'll do my bit by looking for naveen andrews, dominic monaghan, adewale akinnuoye-agbaje and the rest of the brits in the show even tho dominic was born in germany. together we will get to the bottom of this ! Chewbacca
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

PostSubject: Re: Why did the swan station have an infirmary full of guns   Why did the swan station have an infirmary full of guns EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:43 pm

Radzinski was a violent paranoid sociopath. He wanted to kill anyone who got in his way, even went over Horus' head and took over by force. That is reason enough to have an arsenal in his hatch, no?
Back to top Go down
perdida

PostSubject: Re: Why did the swan station have an infirmary full of guns   Why did the swan station have an infirmary full of guns EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:34 pm

I too believe it was Radzinski (who by the way gets on my nerves) He was probably with the idea on putting all those guns there for protection
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did the swan station have an infirmary full of guns   Why did the swan station have an infirmary full of guns Empty

Back to top Go down

Why did the swan station have an infirmary full of guns
Page 1 of 1