The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Who's Side is Christian On EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Who's Side is Christian On EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Who's Side is Christian On EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Who's Side is Christian On EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Who's Side is Christian On EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Who's Side is Christian On

Go down 
+4
DharmaCrisps
Velleri24
Conway Boi
faraday48071
8 posters
AuthorMessage
faraday48071

faraday48071

Who's Side is Christian On Empty
PostSubject: Who's Side is Christian On   Who's Side is Christian On EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:52 pm

Christian may be dead or may be alive, please do not comment saying are 100% he's dead or 100% he's alive. We don't know, I think he's alive, so for this theory he's alive. The theory is that I think he is on the side of Jacob. For two resons. The first he say he was, yes he may be lieing, or telling the truth. Second is, Charle said to Harle that one would visit Jack (I think it was Charle) and Christian came. In the finale of the fifth year Jacob visit and says it gifted that you can see your dead friends, making me think he sent them. Please comment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goku48071
Conway Boi

Conway Boi

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side is Christian On   Who's Side is Christian On EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:30 pm

i have always thought that jacobs enemy was locked in that cabin somehow by the ash surounding it. i think jacob sent those people to the cabin to find his enemy because why would he aproach these people and send them to an island to find himself when he could just as easily tell them what he wants there and then. they wanted us to see the gap in the ash in the last ep the same way they wanted us to see the ash circle in the previous ep's and when they got to the cabin there was nothing there but a map to the foot statue where jacobs enemy just happened to be. for this reason i think christian is on jacobs enemys side because he wanted them to turn the wheel so he could plot some kind of escape.
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side is Christian On   Who's Side is Christian On EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:38 pm

I am going with Christian is on Jacob's team. I think the ash circle was broken long before Christian was seen sitting in the cabin. I believe he is the one who left Ilana the clues in the cabin to follow. He is the "Someone else" that was using it. If we are going on the assumption that MM is a manifestation of the Smoke Monster, then we know he was running around knocking over trees the first night the 815 survivors crashed on the island.

Of course, I am a rebel going against the theory that MM is this guy and that guy....too body snatcher'ish if you ask me.

I am going to stick with an alternate timeline belief and that Locke is Locke from the alternate. I think Christian is the same sort of thing, perhaps dead in one timeline...not so much in another. Christian will be instrumental in leading his son to battle Locke 2.0.
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side is Christian On   Who's Side is Christian On EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:39 pm

I think Christian is dead and alive....

Dead: I tend to lean towards MM being a body snatcher. I think he used Christian's body a few times in his game; when Christian led Jack over the cliff and when he led him to the caves...

Alive: I think live Christian did some time flashing earlier in his life; When he sends Vincent to wake Jack after the 815 crash, when he's in the cabin, and in Season 5...When MM has him, Christian doesn't talk, he walks sluggishly & has no expression...He's wearing the funeral suit and the white shoes....but later in the show, he has a personality and is wearing different clothes. The only thing that confuses me about this part of my theory is that when he sends Vincent to wake Jack, he's wearing the suit but seems to have a personality & calls Jack his "son"...
This may sound kinda silly, but I keep thinking there has to be a reason for the differences.

Yemi (sp) is another example of the no personality body snatcher theory....When Yemi appears to Mr. Eko for the last time, he's wearing the same worn clothing Yemi's body had on, but his personality was not Yemi's; he acted similar to the way Christian acted when we first saw him on the island.
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
perdida

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side is Christian On   Who's Side is Christian On EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Hmmm this is difficult but I think he is on Jacobs side
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side is Christian On   Who's Side is Christian On EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:49 pm

I don't think anyone is really aware of the "sides" of Jacob and MM, especially MM's side, and so they are following what they want and so appear to have an allegiance to one side or the other. Yes, Jacob, as a name, is known to the Others and we are led to believe that he sends messages to the Others Leader to direct the group. I wonder about that, and if that really happens. I don't believe anyone (except MM) has actually seen Jacob (and known who he really is) other than Ben, when he killed him. Yes, Jacob saw many of the Losties as well as Illana, yet they had no clue who he was, with the possible exception of Illana. She may be the only one who really knows about the two sides. Actually the only thing I really know is that this break between seasons is TOO long!
Back to top Go down
SmokeyFrank09

SmokeyFrank09

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side is Christian On   Who's Side is Christian On EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:01 am

Christian now theres a mystery......
Good guy??
Bad guy???
Hmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
jsacton

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side is Christian On   Who's Side is Christian On EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:15 pm

I believe Christian is Evil.

I like to think of this like a game of chess between MM and Jacob. There are two distinct sides but the same thing often benefits the objectives of both sides (example: exchanging queens by putting queen right in front of opponents queen with a rook behind it) Waking up Jack with Vincent is an example of this.
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side is Christian On   Who's Side is Christian On EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:15 pm

I think you're right about the game...but it can't end now, so are there even higher powers in control of the pawns??? I think so.
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
jsacton

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side is Christian On   Who's Side is Christian On EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Yes, but good can use evil's pawns against them, which explains Christians occasional seemingly good actions.
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side is Christian On   Who's Side is Christian On EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:01 am

I don't believe either is necessarily good or evil, I just believe they have completely opposite opinions on what will happen with mankind (MM - destined to self destruct, Jacob - they can save themselves with better decisions) and both really want to see themselves being correct so will do things, whatever it takes, to be "right".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side is Christian On   Who's Side is Christian On Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's Side is Christian On
Page 1 of 1