The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Juliette... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Juliette... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Juliette... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Juliette... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Juliette... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Juliette...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
carhaytam

Juliette... Empty
PostSubject: Juliette...   Juliette... EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:44 pm

I have not posted on here in about six months, so forgive me if this has been discussed.

I was watching the 'incident' again and I noticed something that may or may not be pertinent to the conclusion of the show. At the very least, it was sloppy film making. When Juliette is in the bottom of the well looking at the bomb, about 3 or 4 times the blood on her faces changes. It isn't your typical writhing in pain, and smearing around change. It is blood clearly in a certain place, and then the blood is gone, and then in another scene it is back in place. Could the show be conveying that this 'incident' has happened many times before, and showing us different scenes from this one moment? I just thought it was interesting. If it is just that someone did not catch it, then they should be fired because it is extremely sloppy.
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

Juliette... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliette...   Juliette... EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:09 pm

several members have discussed several possible "production errors" and mostly come to the same conclusion...the Lost folks do not make production errors, so good call!

I'm on board with the "several time-lines" theory...I think they've done the same thing over and over...maybe some thing changed each time she fell..ie the way she fell or whatever
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

Juliette... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliette...   Juliette... EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:25 am

I was thinking about time travel today while watching Smallville online. Clark Kent was given a ring which could be used for time travel. I was thinking if someone went back in time, for sure they would change things, which means the possibility exists that their new future self would not go back in time, such that when the person went back to their own time another version of them would be there. it confuses me greatly as to whether time travel is even possible, or if you go back you are going to a different reality and when you go back to your own time you are going to yet another different reality.

also I am troubled by the magical compass that was passed back and forth between Richard and Locke ... the compass seems to be in an eternal time loop and has no entry point into that time loop ... it also seems that the compass is new in 1954 but old in 2007, so maybe the compass doesn't travel in time at all, only it's position changes ... the compass ages normally ... if the compass we alive and had memory, it would have experience being given to Richard in 1954 then given to Locke in 2007 and that's it ... no before and no after ... a singular experience ... but the compass is not alive, therefore it observes nothing, so I guess we will never know.

I don't think object duplicate in time travel ... Miles may have seen himself as a baby through the window, but I am sure he did not come into contact with himself.
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

Juliette... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliette...   Juliette... EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:53 pm

The compass has always bothered me too...and is it the same compass John handed to Sayid and said he didn't need it anymore (the one that pointed the wrong way)...and if so, how did it get back to John/Richard???
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Juliette... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliette...   Juliette... Empty

Back to top Go down

Juliette...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Other Lost Forum :: Theories-
Jump to: