The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2

Go down 
+4
theRealEricRobertson
flettenjab
DharmaCrisps
Conway Boi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Conway Boi

Conway Boi

does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2 Empty
PostSubject: does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2   does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:26 pm

I still havent worked this out, any ideas?
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2   does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:25 pm

I think that the DI actually is part of the island. They know the final outcome and continue to support the island's visitors in order to insure the story plays out the way it should. I wondered about this too. It didn't make sense to me how they could not know the Dharma folks were dead...Richard and Ethan were working on the mainland and obviously had plenty of funding...I guess it could have come from Charles Whidmore, but I'm thinking not...
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
flettenjab

PostSubject: Re: does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2   does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:48 pm

thats what i thought a few seasons back.....widmore.......knowing des was doing important button pushing, and knowing he needed chow.
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2   does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:39 pm

dead people don't call the office to tell them they are dead.
and people who want to get paid don't tell their bosses that the store blew up, if the bosses live elsewhere.
those that financial support a company never know what is really going on.

the food drops were on automatic and there was no one to stop the automation so it must continue. probably the Others called Ann Arbor and told them everything is ok please keep sending food. certainly the Others didn't call Ann Arbor and say "oh hai ... we have taken over the Island"
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
Conway Boi

Conway Boi

PostSubject: Re: does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2   does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:05 pm

but how did the food get there??, knowone saw a plane fly over. Also if it was a plane it seems an awfull lot of trouble sending a plane for 1 crate of food, remember the ajura flight haveing to have specific people/circumstances etc and having to fly thru a pocket of space at a specific time. this was prob a schoolboy error by the writers and we wont here n e more about it.
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2   does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:07 am

Good point Conway, & on top of that, every vessel that has come to the island has crashed...well, except the sub, oh & Frank's heli. I guess it could be that they know how to get there without crashing...anyway, I agree that it was odd no one on the island saw the plane...So I guess I really don't have an answer, but I'm thinking! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
Frogs and Logs

Frogs and Logs

PostSubject: Re: does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2   does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:22 pm

this is just an off the wall thought.. maybe a plane dropped the food off over nothing but the blue ocean, knowing that before the crate landed the island would be there. i don't even recall seeing a parachute attached to the crate though. i agree though, we will not get a direct answer to this as it seems to be a minor detail in the grand scheme of things.
Back to top Go down
vincentfan1

vincentfan1

PostSubject: Re: does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2   does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:42 pm

It was a mind game by the writer's to lead us to believe that the island was on a time loop. Every 108 days it started with a fresh food drop. That's how Desmond and Kelvin survived all that time. Of course that wasn't the case.
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2   does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:43 pm

I did it
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
ksubbanaidu

PostSubject: one and only reethi rah   does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:35 am

one and only reethi rah
STD Dating Service

Description: The Alila Villas Hadahaa is situated on a tropical island in the North Huvadhoo Atoll - It is regarded as one of the largest and also deepest natural atolls worldwide, and approx. 400 km to the south from Male international airport. This lush island is covered with tropical flora, palm, coconut and banyan trees. Panoramic views stretch to infinity, fine white beaches complemented by peaceful surroundings. The resort features 50 beach and water villas - some boasting of private pools. Enjoy world-class diving along the untouched coral reefs, Spa by Mandara, 2 Large fresh water pools, Water sports and PADI Diving Centre.

Villas: There are 50 Island and aqua villas, some with private pool. The villa design is open-plan to maximise the space and the views.

16 Island Villas (100 sqm), 20 Island Villas including Pool (120 sqm) and 14 Aqua Villas (110 sqm).

Island Villa
Dotted amongst the natural foliage of the island these are relaxing little havens.

Each villa includes:

- Private deck, bedroom with lounge area.
- Private garden with outdoor shower and bath.
- Natural timber and stone interiors
- Home entertainment system and TV
- Only a few steps to the Ocean.
Back to top Go down
daovandat

PostSubject: Re: does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2   does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:32 am

Conway Boi wrote:
i cant wait for widmore to see ben, loved the way he used to patronizingly call him BOY!!! that was so cool
thannks

male enhancement
buy shakeology
Back to top Go down
vincentfan1

vincentfan1

PostSubject: Re: does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2   does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:50 am

It was Eloise Hawkins and Whitmore sending in supplies because they are the onlyy people who knew what was going on. They wanted to keep them alive long enough to rescue Desmond and the rest. I am still unsure of what their plan was or what for? In the end it was a waste of time for them (Eloise and Whitmore).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2   does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

does any1 have any idea who made the food drop in series 2
Page 1 of 1