The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
There is no right there is no wrong/Yin yang/Duality EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
There is no right there is no wrong/Yin yang/Duality EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
There is no right there is no wrong/Yin yang/Duality EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
There is no right there is no wrong/Yin yang/Duality EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
There is no right there is no wrong/Yin yang/Duality EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

There is no right there is no wrong/Yin yang/Duality

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
islandho

islandho

There is no right there is no wrong/Yin yang/Duality Empty
PostSubject: There is no right there is no wrong/Yin yang/Duality   There is no right there is no wrong/Yin yang/Duality EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:02 am

there's only pleasure and pain" Janes Addiction. But anyways, with that said I think Jacob and MIB are the same type of entity. I think they are both good and both evil, just like every one of the characters on the show, and every one on this planet. Duality.Check this out and let it blow your mind!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dualism

Oh, and Sayid is once again......... A TOTAL BAD AZZZZZZ!!!! I'm on team Sayid ALL the WAY! That is, unless he proves to be a complete d'bag. ;-O

check this link out that I found within the link I previously posted http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

To expand upon this if you choose not to read the link, it is about the Yin and YAng. Within the light there is a touch of darkness, and within the darkness a touch of light. ANd they both coexist in a circle which represents our world or our current reality. They need each other to thrive as one.
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

PostSubject: Re: There is no right there is no wrong/Yin yang/Duality   There is no right there is no wrong/Yin yang/Duality EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:03 pm

The fact that the scale in the cave was "balanced" with black and white seems to support this theory. I also think that the opposites are always in a battle, in you, as to how you will respond to a situation. If you believe you are destined to "be a killer" as Sayid thinks, then that becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Our beloved characters all seem to carry a "label" with them, Jack - doesn't have what it takes, Hurley - unlucky, Ben - liar, Sawyer - con man. How will that internal battle play out and can they shake that label, do they want to or have they conceded that they cannot change - that is the point. What will we do to get our wish - Sawyer seems to be willing to go along with FLocke to get off the island, for example. Will we compromise our values etc? How many times do we wish, if we could go back and change this event, it would all be better. Does the what happened, happened and TT play on this desire to show that you can't change what you did but you can certainly alter your present state, if you choose?
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: There is no right there is no wrong/Yin yang/Duality   There is no right there is no wrong/Yin yang/Duality EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:00 pm

everyone has a choice as to what they do ... there is no way to predict the outcome ... Sayid did what he did because he was pushed into doing everything ... left to himself, he would have made different choices and the outcome would be very different.
Jack is stubborn, so he is more resistant to being pushed, so in the end he will do the right thing of his own doing.
Sawyer is a conman so he has MM tricked into believing he is on his side ... Kate is smart and doesn't want to die, so she will play along with MM ... she is tricky that way.

MM thinks the scales are tipped in his favor, but he is mistaken.
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is no right there is no wrong/Yin yang/Duality   There is no right there is no wrong/Yin yang/Duality Empty

Back to top Go down

There is no right there is no wrong/Yin yang/Duality
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Other Lost Forum :: Theories-
Jump to: