The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Recon. Great Episode! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Recon. Great Episode! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Recon. Great Episode! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Recon. Great Episode! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Recon. Great Episode! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Recon. Great Episode!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DearLocke

DearLocke

Recon. Great Episode! Empty
PostSubject: Recon. Great Episode!   Recon. Great Episode! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Recon! (recombination)

My thoughts,
when Sawyer said said lafleur and the cops came in i started screaming alternative timeline. i was so happy and laughing.I knew this had to be a good episode.

I was in a bit of mystery because how the dialog between the girl and sawyer. I thought did he do this con before or after, if after still doing the cons with baby mama, really is a cop or really has some backup.

I dont need saving- Sawyer

Really good episode. So you're saying,Sawyer "knew" about Kate being on the run (kinda had sympathy) but let her go the whole time! And was shocked a bit when she crashed into his car. But then, it couldve been where he let her go because he didnt want to be caught going to Australia.

How were your feeling about this episode.

RICHard Alpert- Ab Aerterno
I cant wait for next weeks episode. Richard alpert episode will come! Ab Aeterno means "beginning of time"
I really hope they show

of course will happen--- black rock arriving on island

Somehow, R.A being introduced or shown to newly inhabitants----Widmore and Eloise hawking arriving on the island

how dharma initiative barracks being built--- the beginning of DI

and really my fave since SLOCKE (new one) admits he is Smoky, how and why did the purge happen fully

Spoiler alert dont read- - - - - - - -

In other news, before I saw "recon" i read that Charlotte was coming back then later that day she came back on last nights episode.

But for the last 3 loooonnnnggg weeks newspapers were announcing Shannon a whole lot [a lot of news articles i read said it], Maria and Michael were coming back. But still they have not shown none of them or at least Shannon. What gives?
Back to top Go down
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

PostSubject: Re: Recon. Great Episode!   Recon. Great Episode! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:48 am

agreed
anyone else think smokie is going turn out to save the day.
he was watching what jacob was doing to people and it is what he had done to him
by jacob. he was tired of the game he wants out.
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: Recon. Great Episode!   Recon. Great Episode! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:44 am

I think Smokes will save the day...he believes in free will not destiny & I like him. My favorite part of this epi was when he pimp-slapped Claire...

DC
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Recon. Great Episode!   Recon. Great Episode! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:46 am

I am still a fan of Jacob.
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
DearLocke

DearLocke

PostSubject: Re: Recon. Great Episode!   Recon. Great Episode! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:03 pm

The pimp slap is what Claire needs at that time!

Hopefully by next week episode, Richard will give a summary of what he has seen on the island and his interaction with Smokey (watch episode preview and lost promo pics). So it kindof shows a begining backstory mixed with island history

I think smokey will give answers first

but jacob can probably be the one that really sums up everything on why they are there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recon. Great Episode!   Recon. Great Episode! Empty

Back to top Go down

Recon. Great Episode!
Page 1 of 1