The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Desmond will go into the Light EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Desmond will go into the Light EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Desmond will go into the Light EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Desmond will go into the Light EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Desmond will go into the Light EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Desmond will go into the Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

Desmond will go into the Light Empty
PostSubject: Desmond will go into the Light   Desmond will go into the Light EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:49 am

any ideas on Desmond's part in the end of things .... please post before tonight's episode if you can ... I'll be in to check on things tomorrow after I watch the show.

ABC website didn't work for me last week so I go over the Hulu to watch now.

my best guess : Desmond will go into the light and end up back in time or something like that ... I dunno ... it was someone else that brought it up over at the ABC forum, and I remembered that Des can go into the Light.
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
Conway Boi

Conway Boi

Desmond will go into the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desmond will go into the Light   Desmond will go into the Light EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:09 pm

i still havent worked out his part but him and the monster do kind of have something in common. the monster was just a man and after being thrown into the light became something strange. desmond had a similar experience when the hatch imploded. big light then he became strange seeing the future etc.

also is the monster really jacobs brother?. we know the monster can take the form of any dead body on the island and when it does it gets all thier memories. maybe the monster took the form of jacobs brother and because it was its first ever transformation and had no memories before convinced itself thats who he was. but thats another theory
Back to top Go down

Desmond will go into the Light
Page 1 of 1