The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.

Go down 
+5
theRealEricRobertson
solipsismaldisplacement
SandDab
LostINZ
DearLocke
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DearLocke

DearLocke

A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. Empty
PostSubject: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:30 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/brazil_plane

A brazil plane that is missing after the plane sent a last message of a thunderstorm happening.

This sounds a little like a "LOST" story. Expect to see 6 of them "alive", then go back to 4 years later to an island in the middle of the bermuda triangle. Along with many other survivors from other ships, planes, and Amelia Earhart.

But anyways. I hope we have survivors.

Last edited by DearLocke on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wording)
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:05 am

kewl story
Back to top Go down
SandDab

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:31 am

Yeah, that's what the silly part of my brain thought ...... "uh-oh, the island moved again.... to the Atlantic. Better start looking for it at the Lamp Post", until the soberness set in that this has the makings of a horrible tragedy. I read today that a pilot from a flight coming from the other direction saw points of orange in the water that he thought must be fire..... that plane and those poor people crashed.
Back to top Go down
solipsismaldisplacement

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:06 am

ok...the island is real and its hungry for planes... TPTB could totally work it in... take danielle rousseau which is a french name...her plane crashed from the year 2009 lostpedia just says part of a 6 person science team... 6 huh... odd coincidence in numbers... 6 scientists... oceanic 6...hmmm ship left tahiti, docked in rio, they go to fly home, 2009 air france and as the turbulence came an apparition of young african male appeared as well telling her to grab a parachute and what is about to happen is merely the calm befor ethe true storm ie her almost 20 year parental fight... she just omitted this part in the stroy related to our losties didnt wanna confuse the newbies who's to say they didn't just charter the vessal for that route, so they don't own it or care how it gets back. They just wanted to go out, gather thier data, then fly home to france .....and bam! on lost island.
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:11 pm

I saw that in the news and e-mailed a LOST-friend about it and we both we thinking the same thing : LOST is a lot more real than people want to admit.
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:16 pm

I thought the same thing when i saw this story! We're all so obsessed with Lost it's blending in with reality. Either way, i hope they find those poor people if they are alive.
Back to top Go down
DearLocke

DearLocke

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:23 pm

There has been evidence of plane wreckage. So right now i dont think anyone survived unless they are drifting along. I do agree we are being a tad obsessed but its good we have a laugh until 2010.

as for a lost twist, someone greater than widmore but that plane there so quick. COnspiracy?
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:26 pm

It was Bill Gates, trying to unlock the secret of the numbers to use them to make Windows functional again.
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: World Triangles of Power   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:36 pm

this map that I just charted on a picture of the world shows the numbers as 3 sets of coordinates that use the numbers [ 4,8,15,16,23,42 ] to map out areas of power on the earth, 2 of which directly relate to LOST

A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. World_10

the map is not to scale exactly because flat maps of a curved earth are always distorted at the edges ... and the exact locations are not marked exactly ... but I did my research and it is correct ... give me time to do a detailed accurate chart

I just wanted people to see what I was talking about.

the corners of this global triangle mark the spots of 3 small triangular areas of power and mystery on the earth where lots of strange things have happened over the years.

a lot of people associate these locations to 3 possible locations of the mythical Atlantis.

my theory is that culture was real and started in the Mediterranean, was destroyed then migrated to the Atlantic then was destroyed then finally moved to the South Pacific ...

it seems Jacob was talking about a similar thing happening on the Island where cycles keep repeating of Island culture destroying itself over and over again ...

Jacob hoped that finally the lesson was learned and the cycle would come to an end ...

perhaps with each Atlantian Culture's destruction the survivors learned more and rebuilt better ...in this case of the 3rd attempt what remains is the Aboriginal Culture in Australia with their Walkabouts and their belief in the Dream-self ... so Atlantis has learned how to think and live right and has survived to this day
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:02 pm

Have you heard of Edgar Cayce? He was a clairvoyant who had an amazing run of predictions and medical diagnoses made while under a deep trance. One of his many 'visions' included a room at the base of the Sphinx which holds the lost treasures or secrets of Atlantis. It's funny, because at the time, this seemed completely ludicrous due to the fact that the Sphinx is in the desert and across the world from the theoretical ruins of his time, which was closer to the Bermuda Triangle. I'm not sure how it connects, but your map reminded me of this story.
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:07 pm

my map need serious revision ... I will put up a new one that has the points accurate ... but yeah ... speaking of Egypt, when Napoleon decided to go through Egypt his troop discovered the Rosetta Stone which helped to unlock the secrets of Egypt ... 100 years later and Quantum Physics was born

I have a lot more research on the Tunisia, Mt Vesuvius Triangle to do [ and I have to get it right on the map ] but I will see what I can dig up

here is a revised map :
A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. Map210

to get from 4,8 to 15,16 you sail out from Italy or Tunisia out past Gibraltar to the Bermuda Triangle ... along this path not only has much legend been written a lot of ships have been lost at sea ... Columbus sailed on this route somewhat when he left to go to America and it took him a long time to find this continent ... many believe America had been hidden so no one could find it ... hidden for 500 years since the Vikings came here ...

it is told that a shaman detected danger in the seas and eventual saw a ship [ this was later when Cortes came to America ]

Last edited by theRealEricRobertson on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:15 pm

This reminds me so much of Lay (or Ley) lines which supposedly map out intersections of energy flow to pinpoint concentrated pockets of energy. I've mentioned it here before but I'm no expert so it's hard to theorize with. Apparently, there are many more intersections across the earths surface and these spot correlate with supernatural activity.
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:30 pm

error747 wrote:
This reminds me so much of Lay (or Ley) lines
yes ... I was just looking that up ... lots of maps and charts online ... some stuff about England in there ... ley-lines in London

my triangle is pretty much my discovery ... though it might have been discovered before but not given the numbers that I am using ... I find all kinds of interesting stuff with the numbers
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:54 pm

True, good job figuring that out. It seems a bit beyond my comprehension. I believe Ley lines are based on many different types of science that don't agree with each other so their existence is controversial to say the least. It seems that since this theory has emerged, there has been no scientific proof to back them up but strange events seem to keep occurring in close proximity to these spots. Very interesting, either way.
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:57 pm

SNACKS FOR WHEN YER HUNGRY

A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. Nubtar10

CAN'T SOLVE THE MYSTERIES OF LOST ON AN EMPTY STOMACH

flower The Wave Roger\'s Beer Island Creature
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:08 pm

LO frickin L
Back to top Go down
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:18 pm

lol! Error, I think you and therealeric should have you're own private forum for just the two of you.
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:25 pm

I like being here with all of you! I hope you don't mean i'm too silly for y'all, lol. I'll tone it down if i bother somebody, i promise.
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:18 pm

mujerperdida wrote:
lol! Error, I think you and therealeric should have you're own private forum for just the two of you.

be nice to error ... he had a bad batch of Nub Tarts ... it's not his fault I suddenly make sense to him ... it's one of those "Side Effects" Faraday was talking about.
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:46 pm

My nose is bleeding and everything. Damn uncontrollable TT. Honestly, i just really like this site and the people here. I've been excited for it the past couple of days, plus i'm on a vacation of sorts, even tho i'm still at work. I wont always be here this much.
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:46 am

this event is more proof of the world-wide influence of the Great and Glorious HypnoHamster.

see my new thread : all-hail-the-glorious-hypnohamster
Back to top Go down
IamtheKnight

IamtheKnight

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:29 am

Okay, Eric, my question here is, how did you pick the origin (0,0) point being in the Middle East/Asia? And what are you using to measure out to the other coordinates? To me, it doesn't look like they add up quite right.
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:43 pm

IamtheKnight wrote:
Okay, Eric, my question here is, how did you pick the origin (0,0) point being in the Middle East/Asia? And what are you using to measure out to the other coordinates? To me, it doesn't look like they add up quite right.

I put the coordinate pairs inside the 3 known triangles of power on the earth ... I gathered forensic evidence first to determine these triangles ... evidence such as all the dead from the explosion of Mt Vesuvius ... the ash circle around the Cabin and it's power the keep the dead in ... the proximity of Tunisia to Vesuvius ... the fact that Tunisia is the exit point when one turns the Donkey Wheel ... Yemi's plane ... the polar bear in Tunisia and on the Island ... myths and legends about the Atlantian Civilization[s] ... the power of Australia with many clues on the show ... things like that.

after I knew there were 3 centers of power where people disappear and mysterious things happen [ like the recent real life event of a plane heading over the Atlantic disappearing and later being learned to have broken up over the water ... just like flight 815 ... and there are still bodies missing ] then I arbitrarily selected the pairs : 4,8 ; 15,16 ; 23,42 and put the first set in the Mediterranean because that is where the stories of Atlantis originated ... I believe the Atlantic Ocean was named after Atlantis but I am not sure ... have to look that up.

I assumed the Atlantian culture began at 4,8 moved to 15,16 then moved to 23,42 ... the origin point on the graph is deduced from the 3 sets and their locations ... the fact that 0,0 is close to Mt Ararat - where resides Noah's Ark - is more fuel for my fire ... remember Noah had 3 sons

the first map is not to scale because flat maps of a curved earth distort around the edges ... but I did my research on a globe map and measured and the distances are correct ... I will make a new map but it is very hard to render it to scale because the the longest line goes so far around the earth ... you can see in the satellite map that I added the scale is better
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:46 pm

when the Vikings came to America the followed the inside edge of my rectangle that contains the graph ... as you can see from my satellite map ... they followed inside the north-west line to Greenland then followed the south-west line to America
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:49 pm

I am going to use Google maps to measure cause you can roll the map all around the earth.

Last edited by theRealEricRobertson on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. Empty

Back to top Go down

A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next