The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
THEY NEVER GET ON THE PLANE! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
THEY NEVER GET ON THE PLANE! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
THEY NEVER GET ON THE PLANE! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
THEY NEVER GET ON THE PLANE! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
THEY NEVER GET ON THE PLANE! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

THEY NEVER GET ON THE PLANE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
armondvd

THEY NEVER GET ON THE PLANE! Empty
PostSubject: THEY NEVER GET ON THE PLANE!   THEY NEVER GET ON THE PLANE! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:19 pm

Everyone seems to think that the show will end with the plane landing in LAX, but i believe that they never get on the plane! For example, Jack was not supposed to get on the plane because of the issues with the casket! it was already set up for Sun to leave Jin at the airport via cab and start a new life. Sayid was arrested because of the prank Shannon pulled on him. This is my first post on the site so be nice, but honest with YOUR OPINION! THANKS!
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

PostSubject: Re: THEY NEVER GET ON THE PLANE!   THEY NEVER GET ON THE PLANE! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Either ending would seem to have to have the Losties continue their life from the past, before flight 815 took off, (2004?) and the past 5 years would simply "vanish". Not sure I like or agree with that idea, but it could happen. They know what happenned in the original 2004-2009, so it would also require them to be in a weird state of the past for the rest of their lives, unless the memories were somehow erased from their brains.

It would require an alternate timeline from 2004, like a Back to the Future type of thing and then we get into the never ending dispute about alternate timeline or the past has happenned and it can't be changed. (known as what happened happened or WHH)

I beleive teh writers/producers have said teh show is more about the characters, So, if true, I think all that has happened to them from the crash has happenned to change their characters - for example Kate, you burned her step dad to death in his house, has shown incredible passion for young Ben, even knowing the hell he will put her through when he gets older. So, to erase all that, by going back to 2004, would seem counter productive.

Right now I don't have a guess as to whether they live out their lives on the island or get off though.
Back to top Go down
cornholiogringo1

cornholiogringo1

PostSubject: Re: THEY NEVER GET ON THE PLANE!   THEY NEVER GET ON THE PLANE! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:04 am

I dont like this ending because it totally cancels out all the tough decisons and good character changes that occured on the island. This would include Sun and Jin rekindeling thier love, Jack becoming a leader and learning that faith is important. Charlie and his addiction to drugs. Mr. Eko and his haunting past, turning to a priest. Michael showing a love to his son. Claire keeping Aaron instead of adopting him, also the fact shes Jack's half sister. This woulndt be an ending whatsoever because we lose everything the characters have built on and all thier achievements.
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: THEY NEVER GET ON THE PLANE!   THEY NEVER GET ON THE PLANE! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:31 am

cornholiogringo1 wrote:
I dont like this ending because it totally cancels out all the tough decisons and good character changes that occured on the island. This would include Sun and Jin rekindeling thier love, Jack becoming a leader and learning that faith is important. Charlie and his addiction to drugs. Mr. Eko and his haunting past, turning to a priest. Michael showing a love to his son. Claire keeping Aaron instead of adopting him, also the fact shes Jack's half sister. This woulndt be an ending whatsoever because we lose everything the characters have built on and all thier achievements.
<<<huh? you don't like which ending?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THEY NEVER GET ON THE PLANE!   THEY NEVER GET ON THE PLANE! Empty

Back to top Go down

THEY NEVER GET ON THE PLANE!
Page 1 of 1