The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Season 5 Rewatch EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Season 5 Rewatch EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Season 5 Rewatch EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Season 5 Rewatch EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Season 5 Rewatch EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Season 5 Rewatch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LostINZ

LostINZ

Season 5 Rewatch Empty
PostSubject: Season 5 Rewatch   Season 5 Rewatch EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:39 pm

Hey guys, I've just started a S5 rewatch.I thought it would be fun to discuss out thoughts about S5, especially after the comic con videos.We can analyse some of the scenes, and add new perspectives.I especially hope that anyone who hasn't posted much participates so we can throw some ideas around.I've already started analysing the flashes.I think understanding the patterns will go a long way to understanding how TT works in Lost.So please join in and by all means rewatch S5!!!
Even if you don't-join in anyway..
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

Season 5 Rewatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 Rewatch   Season 5 Rewatch EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:21 pm

I have been doing the same. It's a whole different thing now that we know Locke was not Locke. LostINZ - if you have a minute look at my theory on MM controlling the flash times etc to manipulate everyone to work his loophole plan and let me know your opinion and thoughts. The flashes seem to either be controlled by MM or he did an awful good job of using them to his full advantage.
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

Season 5 Rewatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 Rewatch   Season 5 Rewatch EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:24 am

I already have commented on it Smile go check it out
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

Season 5 Rewatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 Rewatch   Season 5 Rewatch EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:36 pm

Why do you think Richard does not go in to see Jacob?
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

Season 5 Rewatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 Rewatch   Season 5 Rewatch EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:31 am

Hiya LostINZ! I re watched a lot of season 5 and am now more confused then I was before I watched them! I have decided that MM is impersonating Jacob. It makes sense he is the one that hates humans. That would explain why there was Dharma genocide and a halt to birthing on the island.

I are off my end.
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

Season 5 Rewatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 Rewatch   Season 5 Rewatch EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:57 am

I tell ya the more I think I've got MM and Jacob's story, the more I end up in circles.Clearly Darlton weren't joking when they said that we STILL don't have enough information to form a good theory.5 seasons out of 6 and we still haven't scratched the surface.What a show

Anyhoo I have finally finished logging the flashes that Locke, sawyer and co went through while O6 were gone.There's lots of info but if you have the time please read:

#1 Locke sees Beechcraft crash.Ethan doesn't know Locke-shoots him.Sawyer and co see no beachcamp.Faraday says it is before beach camp was ever set up.>>>2001-2002

#2 .Sawyer's group sees the Hatch has exploded already.Locke drags himself to the Beechcraft which is now fallen off the cliff, but extremely overgrown by the jungle-suggests a long time after O6 left.Richard now enters and helps Locke(we later learn that he is in the same year that 316 lands)>>>.2007/8

#3 Hatch is still undiscovered.Des is in the Hatch.Locke now sees Beechcraft back on cliff.>>>2001-2002

#4 Flaming Arrows.Jughead.Latin. >>>Late 1954

#5 The night Locke opened the Hatch. Claire delivers her baby.>>> 1 November 2004

#6 Camp still there, but abandoned.2 canoes with Ajira water bottles in one of them.>>> 2007/8

#7 Storm.Sawyer is now paddling in a storm.Rousseau's team are young.Jin meets them.>>>18 November 1988

#8 Jin sees Montand's arm still on the ground.Jin heads for the beach where Rousseau shoots her team.>>>3-17 January 1989

#9 Jin meets Sawyer's group. Charlotte starts falling over and says "oh no".>>>unknown

#10 Lasts 5 seconds.">>>unknown

#11 Charlotte says "this PLace is Death".>>>unknown

#12 Charlotte starts muttering about Geronimo Jackson.She knows about the well.Sawyer finds the well.The Orchid is half-destroyed.>>>After the Orchid greenhouse is destroyed

#13 The well is intact.There are stonehenge-like pillars either side of the well.Orchid building disappeared.>>>After the Orchid greenhouse is destroyed

#14 Well vanished, the rope is in the ground.We see the back of the Statue!Charlotte dies.>>>Between the times the Well and the Orchid are built

#15 Locke turns the FDW.We're in 1974 people.Final flash.>>>Between the times the Statue of Taweret and the Well are built.

Conclusion: No freakin idea.But this was fun lol But seriously, is there any pattern with the skipping? Or is it random?
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

Season 5 Rewatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 Rewatch   Season 5 Rewatch EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:39 pm

I still believe, somehow, that MM set the dates for the flashes and they're not random. Locke decides not to go see himself at the hatch, I think he believes it will change "his destiny" and why he is suppose to do what he is doing (fulfill his destiny). (See my other post on Why Jacob HAD to let himself be stabbed). Something useful to MM's plan seems to happen and then .....FLASH......they go elsewhere in time. Finally, he "let's" Locke and ONLY Locke, be in the well. As soon as he is down he flashes time and the rest can do nothing else - Locke will then turn the wheel, sending him off the island to fulfill destiny - dying so MM can take his form. The flashes then stop which is attributed to the wheel being back on track, which after all this may or may not be the real reason. It could all be just part of the MM manipulation of Locke. My guess is with that.
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

Season 5 Rewatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 Rewatch   Season 5 Rewatch EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:05 pm

You could be right.I wonder though how he would do it? How do you control what time someone flashes to? Remember Hawking mentioned that the people who built the pendulum could predict where the Island was by working out where it HAD been.So there is obviously a mathematical formula for it.The flashes are different only because they happened to the Losties, but not the Island.Only once did the Island move(when Ben turned the FDW). So I can't seem him 'controlling' the flashes.But I can believe that he knows their pattern and fooled Ben into thinking he was supposed to turn the FDW.i think MM's plan was to keep Ben thinking he was following Jacob all this time when in fact he has been following MM Smile
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

Season 5 Rewatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 Rewatch   Season 5 Rewatch EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am

lostorconfused wrote:
I still believe, somehow, that MM set the dates for the flashes and they're not random. Locke decides not to go see himself at the hatch, I think he believes it will change "his destiny" and why he is suppose to do what he is doing (fulfill his destiny). (See my other post on Why Jacob HAD to let himself be stabbed). Something useful to MM's plan seems to happen and then .....FLASH......they go elsewhere in time. Finally, he "let's" Locke and ONLY Locke, be in the well. As soon as he is down he flashes time and the rest can do nothing else - Locke will then turn the wheel, sending him off the island to fulfill destiny - dying so MM can take his form. The flashes then stop which is attributed to the wheel being back on track, which after all this may or may not be the real reason. It could all be just part of the MM manipulation of Locke. My guess is with that.

You're right MIB did set the dates..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season 5 Rewatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 Rewatch   Season 5 Rewatch Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 5 Rewatch
Page 1 of 1