The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia

Go down 
+3
mujerperdida
theRealEricRobertson
BensEvilEyes
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BensEvilEyes

BensEvilEyes

The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia Empty
PostSubject: The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia   The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:57 am

http://www.crystalinks.com/egyptaustralia.html

Very interesting......... "Australia is the key to the whole game" Thats how I came across this, trying to dig a little deeper into Hurley's possible Risk clue....

I am pretty sure these heiroglyphics are totally debunked as being real, but even so they were there way before Lost came around and who knows if the writers are really going off anything "real".
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia   The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:01 pm

I believe these Australian hieroglyphics are from the culture of Atlantis ... the first Atlantis was in the Mediterranean [ a triangle bordered by Mt Vesuvius { remember the hoodoo ash surrounding the Cabin ... that's where I think it comes from } with the opposite edge the border of Tunisia ] ... the 2nd in the Bermuda Triangle ... the third in a triangle which encompasses parts of Australia and the South Pacific where the Island is at global coordinates -4.815 by - 162.342 [ where the Island should be that is if it could be found by ordinary means ] ... 3 triangles of power where many strange things happen [ just s few days ago a plane disappeared flying roughly over the Bermuda Triangle or past it on it's way from Rio to somewhere in Europe ... true story ... this was on the news ]

the numbers can also be used in their own coordinate system to make a global triangle that connects the 3 suspected locations for the 3 iterations of the Atlantian Culture .. 4,8 is Tunsia ; 15,16 is Bermuda ; 23,42 is the Island

just something to think about

flower The Wave Roger\'s Beer Island Creature
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

PostSubject: Re: The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia   The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:45 pm

Just curious REALERIC, What the heck do you do for a living????? You work for NASA or something??lolololol! Well BEE, I'm with you. I've always been fascinated with the Egyptian theme to Lost. I truly feel that it plays a big role. Thank you for the link, I was not aware that such heiroglyphics existed in Australia. Very interesting stuff. I thought this amateur clip was pretty neat, check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q89Es0VVCcA
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia   The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:49 pm

mujerperdida wrote:
Just curious REALERIC, What the heck do you do for a living????? You work for NASA or something??lolololol! Well BEE, I'm with you. I've always been fascinated with the Egyptian theme to Lost. I truly feel that it plays a big role. Thank you for the link, I was not aware that such heiroglyphics existed in Australia. Very interesting stuff. I thought this amateur clip was pretty neat, check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q89Es0VVCcA

no I just tried to match the numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42 with things from real life and with various myths and legends through out history and found real connections ... stuff you can map out for yourself and see that it all fits
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

PostSubject: Re: The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia   The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:31 pm

Perhaps Egytians were the first brought to the island? They were an early "civilized" group that perhaps Jacob thought would prove his point. They appeared to have lived on teh island for a long time, if so, building the statue, the temple an d all the glyphs. But, it looks like MM was able to warp them and war broke out. The destroyed statue seems to indicate that they were in a large fight.
Back to top Go down
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

PostSubject: Re: The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia   The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:34 pm

Hey Lostorconfused, that's what I've always figured-that there was at some time an ancient civilization who followed the same culture and beliefs as the Egyptian or actual Egyptians who actually sailed to the island as the Black Rock did and that (just as you said) Jacob lured them there somehow to prove that there is good potential in mankind. A previous Jacob flop.
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

PostSubject: Re: The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia   The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:46 pm

mujer - yes, and actually the island could have been closer to that part of the world. THe "exit" for the donkey wheel chamber is in tunisia.
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia   The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:49 pm

the physical location of the Island and it's entry and exit points are 2 different things entirely ...
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

PostSubject: Re: The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia   The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:56 pm

yes, didn't finish my thought. Sitting in an ariport waiting for a long delayed flight.....Anyway, I think it was Eloise who said that there are a number of magnetic anomolies around teh world and it would seem that the island could move between these. If it was within ship distance of Egypt at one point, Jacob could have brought some to the island. If they were there (and it seems as if they were, for quite awhile) and they eventuually started to fight, perhaps they turned teh wheel and moved the island to another magnetic anomoly spot.
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia   The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:12 pm

in the episode the Constant we saw that when the copter was leaving the Island it went through a crazy pink lightning storm and emerged as Sayid noted in the day time instead of at night ... in fact the copter's short trip to the freighter took more than a day, though those on the copter thought it was only minutes [ except Desmond who felt the trip spanned between 1996 and 2004 ]

in physics what causes someone to experience a very short period of time passing when a long time passes elsewhere is caused by rapid acceleration up towards the speed of light.

Ben was thrown 9 months or so into the future when he turned the donkey wheel so I imagine he was accelerated quite fast ... the distance one might travel instantly when being accelerated fast enough to move 9 months into the future by an outside perspective easily could be the distance between the South Pacific and Tunisia ... one must consider how far around the sun the earth travels in 9 months as a part of the calculation of how far Ben moved.
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia   The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:41 am

mujerperdida wrote:
Hey Lostorconfused, that's what I've always figured-that there was at some time an ancient civilization who followed the same culture and beliefs as the Egyptian or actual Egyptians who actually sailed to the island as the Black Rock did and that (just as you said) Jacob lured them there somehow to prove that there is good potential in mankind. A previous Jacob flop.

I've considered this a few times, but one thing returns to my mind continually: Why did Dharma use Egyptian symbols when they created the countdown timer in the Swan ? And why did some of the Dharma rooms have access to chambers and tunnels with ancient Egyptian glyphs?
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia   The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:14 am

what I wonder is why did the Egyptians adopt the picture-language of Atlantis?
Back to top Go down
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

PostSubject: Re: The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia   The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Lost, you are right, good point. It so crazy, they use Egyptian heiroglyphics and they speak and write in Latin, what can I say-I'm at a loss.
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

PostSubject: Re: The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia   The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:09 pm

I think they chose Latin as a code language, much like the USA has used little used Native American dialects for miltary codes in WW2 I think. Odds are that few people in the world understand it and it's easier than having a secret code and a secret decoder ring.
Back to top Go down
sniphneris

sniphneris

PostSubject: Re: The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia   The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:14 pm

Well... If I see George Lucas, or a crystal skull... Im OUT
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia   The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:48 pm

I saw a crystal skull over at facebook this morning
Back to top Go down
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

PostSubject: Re: The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia   The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:00 am

i read somewhere that the hieroglyphs were mesopotamian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia   The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia Empty

Back to top Go down

The Egyption Heiroglyphics in Australia
Page 1 of 1