The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

This should pretty much shut everyone up... :)

Go down 
+7
LostINZ
JimboLafleur
Chocohase
error747
variable
benjacko699
gtatar2329
11 posters
AuthorMessage
gtatar2329

gtatar2329

This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) Empty
PostSubject: This should pretty much shut everyone up... :)   This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:29 pm

The following was cut and paste from Dark UFO's Lost Theory page. The author Mr. Anderson sure has some balls and should be honored for this level of icanpredictthefutureitus.

Thought you all should take a peek. Pretty damn thourogh.

"We all want to know about the upcoming War(A). We also want to know more about the two men we saw during The Incident Part 1&2(B). Finally, we want to know which characters will be on which side and who will win in the end(C).

A)The War that is coming is that inevitable conflict over the perspective of why Bad Things Happen to Good People. Some believe it is an unfair punishment and the person did not deserve it. Others believe it is a test of faith. First, there is the test of faith side of the War. For example, when Hurley told Jacob he was cursed, Jacob said it was a gift, in other words, a unique opportunity to do something amazing in the face of adversity. When Sawyer explained to Jack that his father killed his mother a year ago, Sawyer explained that “what’s done is done.” When Sawyer found out about the light from the hatch, Locke explained that he wouldn’t stop himself because he “needed that pain to get where I am today.” Faith=Destiny. This is Jacob’s point of view.

On the other side of the War is the belief that there are unfair punishments in destiny and they never should have happened. When Ben confronted Jacob, he listed all he had done for him and asked why he never got the reward that he desperately wanted. When Jack confronted Christian about his wife Sarah, Christian told him that he was not good at letting go (which was echoed in the Hydra shark tank). When Nadia was killed in front of Sayid’s eyes, many of us were furious that Jacob didn’t stop it from happening. This is the view of Jacob’s nemesis.

(B)Now, about Jacob and his nemesis. The predominate theories right now are;

1) Esau (aka black shirt, aka fake Locke) and Jacob can both use the smoke monster for their own ends
2) Esau is the black smoke and Jacob is the white smoke
3) Jacob knew he was going to die and helped Ben
4) The flashbacks of Jacob were sometimes Jacob, sometimes Esau, depending on his shirt color
5) Jacob was referring to 1977 losties when he said “they’re coming”
6) Jacob put part of himself into those he touched in the flashbacks
7) Both can scan the memories of the living and the dead and can appear as them with those memories (which is why Paul’s body had to be given to the others, as proof he was dead and so he couldn’t be scanned)
Cool Fake Locke didn’t know how Locke died so he found out by asking Ben to talk about him being alive (the elephant in the room)
9) Esau copied Robert and the French team with Cerberus playing fetch with Montaund
10) Esau called Cerberus off of Eko the first time, Jacob appeared as Yemi and used Cerberus to kill Eko the second time
11) ALL DREAMS ARE JACOB
12) Esau was pretending to be Jacob in the cabin, he was Harper, Christian in the Cabin, Orchid, Barracks, and the freighter, Claire in the cabin, Eko in Santa Rosa, ghost Walt at the Dharma pit, Walt at Shannon’s death, and of course fake John Locke.
13) Jacob was everyone else. The whispers, Ana-Lucia, Charlie, Christian at St. Sebastian’s, Christian in the pilot episode, Libby with Michael at the fake bomb, Alex at the Temple, Boone at John’s sweat lodge, Sawyer telling Kate “Why’d you kill me?” while Sawyer was asleep, Eko telling John “You are a hunter,” Jacob gave Walt the dream about John being on the island and he showed Walt why John shouldn’t open the hatch when Walt said, “Don’t open it.” Jacob gave Widmore nightmares in 2005.
14) Cerberus scanned Ben at the Temple so Esau could copy him one day.
15) Esau moved the Cabin from John, Jacob showed him how to find it in a dream.
16) Esau convinced Widmore to do the Purge. Jacob told Ben in a dream to exile Widmore.
17) Eloise is a true follower of Jacob. He told her that Desmond needed to go to the island, failsafe… and he will work for Jacob in the war.
18) Jacob was the “clever fellow” who designed the Lamp Post in order to bring more people to the island to prove Esau wrong.

(C) Now for the Season 6 preview!

The story of the Incident 6 parallels to Esau, Ben, Sun, Frank, the others, and the Shadow of the Statue group. The Incident 6 are Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Jin, Hurley, and Sayid. Juliet died and Jacob never touched her so dead is dead in her case. Miles likewise, or he got away in time to save his dad, either way, he is gone.

Episode 6x01= Esau assumes Jacob’s form. Ben and Esau convince the others that John was Esau and that Esau is the one burning in the fireplace. Esau banishes Richard for letting “John” into the statue. Esau knows the Incident 6 are coming. Ben follows Esau but is guilt-ridden over killing Jacob.

Episode 6X02= Jacob reincarnates in John’s body and brings back to life Jack, Jin, Kate, Sawyer, Sayid, and Hurley in 2007 after they were dead for 30 years. This is the other group at the Temple that Richard talked about. This is why Richard told Sun that he watched them all die. The bomb destroyed the statue but not the Swan’s energy.

6x03= Sawyer is upset over Juliet’s death and blames Jack. Sawyer joins Esau to go after Jack. Jin finds Sun, they go after Ben.
6x04= Kate goes after Sawyer but she is tricked by Esau pretending to be Claire. Jack, Hurley, and Sayid meet John and are amazed that he is alive. Then they hear that John was Esau and they have their doubts.
6x05= Jack sees Christian again and is almost misled into hurting his friends. The Shadow of the Statue group doesn’t believe that it is Jacob. Sun, Frank, SOTS, and the Others believe John is Esau. Sawyer leaves Esau after he tricked Kate. The new Jacob/John will bring Desmond to the island.
6x06= Richard’s back-story is finally told about his time since arriving on the island on the Black Rock. Richard is killed by the Others at Esau’s command. The SOTS fight the Others.
6x07= Desmond foresees Esau’s death at Ben’s hands with Esau in Jacob’s form.
6x08= The war begins with Esau, Ben, Sayid, and the others on one side. SOTS, Sun, Frank, the Incident 6 on the other, and reincarnated Locke/Jacob in the middle with Cerberus killing Frank.
6x09= The Temple is finally shown to be a futuristic Dharma station (remember the Dharma Temple logo on Ben's map?)
6x10= Desmond and John convince Ben that he must choose between his own life and sacrifice.
6x11= Hurley gets help from the island ghosts about who Esau is, where everything is, and he tells Jack that Christian is not his father anymore.
6x12= Claire's body is found near the cabin by Kate. Kate kills fake Claire.
6x13= Sayid is haunted by Esau as Nadia into fighting for him. Sawyer comforts grieving Kate.

Series Finale 6x14 and 15= Ben sacrifices his life to kill Esau. John protects the island while Jack is the ageless leader. Kate and Sawyer live happily ever after on the island. Hurley talks to the dead. Sayid is Jack’s right-hand man for protecting the island.

End of the show= A scene in the future, old Jack watches John's funeral with Aaron. Aaron comforts him by saying, "He'll see you in another life." "
Back to top Go down
benjacko699

PostSubject: Re: This should pretty much shut everyone up... :)   This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:27 pm

inventive tho. good effort
Back to top Go down
variable

PostSubject: Re: This should pretty much shut everyone up... :)   This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:01 am

From what I have heard about season 6, its gonna be a big battle between John and Jake.
Not sure that I buy the whole Jacob and MM playing C.shepard at one time, and then walt at diff times. To go back and explain every time that they did would take too much of a chunk of the show.
I think walts vision will be a pretty good indicator of the first episode next season.
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: This should pretty much shut everyone up... :)   This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:34 pm

I'm not sure how this would shut anyone up. It just makes me want to scream more, lol. Kudos to Mr Anderson for such a well thought out theory. I don't have the vision to predict what will happen at the end of season 6, all i know is i want to see; a statue fall, an old ship make it's way onto the middle of an island somehow, a war(it could be any kind of war, but a climactic battle would be awesome), two Lockes in the same frame, Egyptians, people digging a well and lowering a big wooden wheel, where Smokie lives(where do those chains go?), Walt come back, Adam and Eve explanation, the children that were taken in season one, how people get 'sick' from the temple, who Christian really is, Jin and Sun reunite, Naomi's body wash ashore, the complete story of Radzinsky, Ben get a bit of closure, another polar bear(why not?), Vincent have a happy ending and Claire, not preggers in a bathing suit. Is that too much to ask for one final season?
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: This should pretty much shut everyone up... :)   This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Oh, and what the heck happened to Claire!? Who just leaves their child like that? There's more to this one too. Brain...hurts.
Back to top Go down
Chocohase

PostSubject: Re: This should pretty much shut everyone up... :)   This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:34 pm

error747 wrote:
Oh, and what the heck happened to Claire!? Who just leaves their child like that? There's more to this one too. Brain...hurts.

Can't put my finger on that one either.. But Miles showed a lot of interest in her after Sawyer dug her her up from the rubble, odd isn't it. Especially since he can learn from the past lives of the dead if he's near them. At least he knew something was up, you could tell from his reactions..

As for this guy's predictions, well it's just that and I don't think much of it will come true. Just look at the point he tried to make in at 12 and 13. He says Walt at the Pit was Esau, the whispers where Jacob.. Then explain to me how come we hear whispers just before Walt appears to Locke in the Pit?

By the way does anyone remember Locke's vision with Boone, where they appeared at the airport.. Funny thing was that it certainly wasn't the past, an alternate future maybe where the plane did land? (don't think so, but it would be a shocker if that turned out to be the season opener)
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: This should pretty much shut everyone up... :)   This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:12 pm

Quote :
By the way does anyone remember Locke's vision with Boone, where they appeared at the airport.. Funny thing was that it certainly wasn't the past, an alternate future maybe where the plane did land? (don't think so, but it would be a shocker if that turned out to be the season opener)

Oh wow, that just gave me chills. I really need to go rewatch seasons 1-4. As for Claire, i have said for quite a while that she's dead. I'm sure we'll find out what happened to her, but why wait to tell us? She was acting so creepy in Jacobs cabin with Christian, there has to be reason for the madness.
Back to top Go down
JimboLafleur

PostSubject: Re: This should pretty much shut everyone up... :)   This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:11 am

That shut me up alright.......because it took me 6 hours to read Laughing

Im not at all convinced that they are esau and jacob
Back to top Go down
gtatar2329

gtatar2329

PostSubject: Re: This should pretty much shut everyone up... :)   This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:21 pm

Ha! I did state it was thorough.

I put it to anyone else… will anyone else try to predict episode for episode how it all unwinds next season?

Anyone at all?

Eh?

Hello… ello… ello… ello as if in a large cave or canyon.

Not everyone at once please!
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: This should pretty much shut everyone up... :)   This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:31 am

Man I don't know what to say....I mean if I tell you what I know you may get deflated.I always admire comprehensive theories.And I'm surprised that you and Mr Anderson never saw the spoilers and interviews with TPTB on DarkUFO.Most of this has already been debunked Sad .
1-MM is not Esau.
2)There is no white smoke-only one.
Actually too many to quote..
However I agree with your story angle.The Suliette part seems right.But the one I like the most is the Temple being a futuristic Dharma Station.Darlton did say a good question for us to assk is why did Dharma choose Egyptian glyphs on the countdown timer in the Swan? And why were there glyphs on Horace's door in his house?
Back to top Go down
Conway Boi

Conway Boi

PostSubject: Re: This should pretty much shut everyone up... :)   This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:40 pm

well i doubt n e 1 could have predicted what happend in series 5,
the time skips, widmore being a former leader of the others, jacob having a phisical form, them being sent back and then building a life in 1977, the mystery man. I mean if you predicted 2 of thos 5 points b4 the season started then i have to give u credit. Basicly your basing your series 6 predictions on what youve seen from series 5 and all i know is I could in no way see any of series 5 coming from what i saw in series 4 and i think series 6 will b no different, i think 5 minutes into episode 1 of s6 all our jaws will drop and we will all b thinking JJ youve done it again.
Back to top Go down
cornholiogringo1

cornholiogringo1

PostSubject: Re: This should pretty much shut everyone up... :)   This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:06 pm

who is Esau, and how did you get that name?
Back to top Go down
IamtheKnight

IamtheKnight

PostSubject: Re: This should pretty much shut everyone up... :)   This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:36 am

Esau in the Bible is the older brother of Jacob. By disguising himself as Esau, Jacob tricked their father, Isaac (who was blind and probably hard of hearing by that time), into giving him the blessing and birthright that rightfully should have gone to Esau. Esau swore revenge on his brother because of this and Jacob ran for his life. See Chapter 38 of Genesis and the surrounding chapters for the full story if you're interested.

Because of the (seemingly) adversarial relationship between Jacob and the Mystery Man at the beginning of the season 5 finale, a lot of people have been calling the Mystery Man Esau after the men in the Bible.
Back to top Go down
cornholiogringo1

cornholiogringo1

PostSubject: Re: This should pretty much shut everyone up... :)   This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:45 am

Makes since, but in lost, guessing names really doesnt help, remember Jeremy Bentham was John Locke, a joke on his name being a philosopher. This isn't the same Jacob from the bible, and the Jacob in lost was not running away, he even allowed Ben and MM to let him die. This show has connections, but they are not going to copy a story out of the bible that has already happened, this show is too original for that
Back to top Go down
cornholiogringo1

cornholiogringo1

PostSubject: Re: This should pretty much shut everyone up... :)   This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:48 am

and fake locke knew how locke died, he even told everyone that Ben killed him before Ben woke up from the paddle to head
Back to top Go down
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

PostSubject: Re: This should pretty much shut everyone up... :)   This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:49 pm

I'm with you Jimbo!! lololol! But with all due respect to gtatar, yes, this was very thorough, thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This should pretty much shut everyone up... :)   This should pretty much shut everyone up...  :) Empty

Back to top Go down

This should pretty much shut everyone up... :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Other Lost Forum :: Theories-
Jump to: