The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Walts Vision EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Walts Vision EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Walts Vision EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Walts Vision EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Walts Vision EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Walts Vision

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
benjacko699

Walts Vision Empty
PostSubject: Walts Vision   Walts Vision EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:09 pm

walt said to locke he 'dreamt' locke was back on the island in a suit and people wannted to kill him... did he actually dream of locke then? or did walt dream of mm as locke? could what walt told locke be a clue to something next season? walt has weird powers and it will be interesting to see whether he dreamt of mm or locke himself? either way it tells us that locke or mm is in danger next season. so clearly if it is mm then people will almost immediately know mm and ben killed jacob
Back to top Go down
cornholiogringo1

cornholiogringo1

Walts Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walts Vision   Walts Vision EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:22 am

I think he actually dreamt of Locke, and maybe locke does come back to life. No one is going to trust him, because they dont know who is real or fake
Maybe he has come back already, or maybe he will come back because the past was changed, and people will attack him for "killing" jacob
Back to top Go down
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

Walts Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walts Vision   Walts Vision EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:04 am

that would be cool. i think he was foreshadowing the events after whoever is coming. everyone is going to try and kill fake locke. i feel that real locke is dead for good. the writers made this evident by showing locke dead in the season 4 and 5 finales. maybe dead locke will pop up in the magic box when they open it in the season 6 finale.
it would be cool to have a locke vs locke battle where nobody knows who the real locke is.
great post.
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

Walts Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walts Vision   Walts Vision EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:21 am

Elements in dreams are metaphorical.I think the dream was warning Locke that Mm was looking to get him killed so he could take his body.It was a warning that Ben would seek to kill him.Also Widmore, was keen to get Locke to the Island for the war.I think MM was perhaps inside Widmore and wanted to ride Locke's body to the Island.
Back to top Go down
benjacko699

Walts Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walts Vision   Walts Vision EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:36 am

haha lostnz, i doubt mm was inside widmore , would be interesting anyway lol.
i like the idea of the metaphorical thinking, we have seen walt appear to locke before just when locke was about give up and die and say something like 'you still have work to do john'... id love to know how walt fits in to the lost scenario.. surely that couldnt have actually have been walt as he had left the island then. perhaps that was mm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walts Vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walts Vision   Walts Vision Empty

Back to top Go down

Walts Vision
Page 1 of 1