The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
The Darmha people and the Others have been in cahoots all along EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
The Darmha people and the Others have been in cahoots all along EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
The Darmha people and the Others have been in cahoots all along EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
The Darmha people and the Others have been in cahoots all along EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
The Darmha people and the Others have been in cahoots all along EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

The Darmha people and the Others have been in cahoots all along

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Conway Boi

Conway Boi

The Darmha people and the Others have been in cahoots all along Empty
PostSubject: The Darmha people and the Others have been in cahoots all along   The Darmha people and the Others have been in cahoots all along EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:11 pm

Right bear with me on this one,
I think that the others and the Dharma initiative have been on the same team all along just only a few people on both sides know about it. Think about it, we all presume that the others originated from the crew of the black rock and Magnus Hanso was the ships captain. The founder of Dharma is Alvar Hanso. This is to much of a coincidence. Maybe the others even went as far as assisting them to the island because these guys didnt just fall on the island like the 8.15 crew, they are able to go back and forth as many times as they want and not even Eloise has mastered how to do that one. Also the cese fire, this is a major strong point to a handfull of people on both sides but not all of them (because they know they are on the same team). peole like Horace, Richard and a few others treat it very seriously where as Radzinsky and some of the others would easley go in and kill all of the apposing team at the drop of a hat. Another thing that struck me was Horace was the one who built the famouse cabin and had a map leading to jacob in his pocket when John Locke found him in the heep of Dharma dead. I definutly think Horace was in on the whole thing as after Ben killed the Dharma initiative they defuinutly wanted us to see ben go to Horaces dead body and shut the eyes not to mention the fact they have looked after his son Ethan and i'm pretty sure his wife joined the others at some point aswell. I may just be paranoind but i think there are instances that prove my theorey. what do u guys think ????????
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

PostSubject: Re: The Darmha people and the Others have been in cahoots all along   The Darmha people and the Others have been in cahoots all along EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:29 pm

I don't know if they are in cahoots but I agree that some of the DHARMA people do not have the best motives for being on the island. Goes to show that MM seems to have the better bet on humanity and is right - "the corrupt, they fight." They have free will and make bad choices. Hence Jacob needing to bring the next set of payers, our LOSTIES.
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: The Darmha people and the Others have been in cahoots all along   The Darmha people and the Others have been in cahoots all along EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:58 pm

I think Radzinski's people dressed in blue were either in cahoots with a section of the Others, or they were just being secretive because if Others caught them on their side of the Island there would be hell to pay. Don't forget they were on Hostile land.Also Radzniski was overly paranoid about people finding out about the Swan.Obviously he doesn't care about anybody's welfare, so i think safety wasn't the problem.I'm sure it was fear of the Others finding out.However a faction fo the Others may be workign with them because you'd think they'd come across the huge operation some day.How do you hide all that? And another unanswerred question is this: Eko gave Locke the Book of Laws he found at the Staff.Inside the book was the missing pieces of the swan orientation video.Was it Radzinski or Inman who planted it? How did it get to the Staff? Why hide the parts that tell you not to use the computer for anything other than entering the numbers? To me we will see more about this in S6 becuase I think Jack has changed things..but not EVERYTHING.I thinjk there will be some surprises and find that the missing pieces turn out to be part of something being changed they didn't think about.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darmha people and the Others have been in cahoots all along   The Darmha people and the Others have been in cahoots all along Empty

Back to top Go down

The Darmha people and the Others have been in cahoots all along
Page 1 of 1