The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
So wheres claire? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
So wheres claire? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
So wheres claire? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
So wheres claire? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
So wheres claire? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

So wheres claire?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tdpough

So wheres claire? Empty
PostSubject: So wheres claire?   So wheres claire? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:59 am

After watching the episode when the people from the boat come to the island and kill bens daughter, i believe claire is dead. During this episode, one of the men shot a rocket launcher at the house claire was in. How did she survive this? Or did she? After sawyer picks up her body and takes to her to lockes home, she is knocked out for a little while. then she wakes up. Everyone is surprised to see her up. After sawyer decides that he, claire and miles are going back to the beach, someone asks her how shes feeling, she says "she just has a headache and that shes glad shes not seeing things anymore" Only a headache after being in a house that just blew up? then Miles asks, what are you seeing, but she doesnt answer because sawyer interrupts and tells him to leave her alone. Later on, claire is feeding the baby, and miles is looking down on them kind of strange. again, sawyer comes over and tells him to stop looking at her etc. so why was miles looking at her strangely? because he can hear the thoughts of dead people. Just my theory.
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

So wheres claire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So wheres claire?   So wheres claire? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:00 pm

Miles definitely took an interest in her. I don't know if it was because of the same reason i would take an interest, either way, it made me jealous. Very Happy But seriously, she's dead. There have been way too many clues. How about her sitting in Jacobs cabin with Christian and laughing? That image will never leave my brain. I wonder why Miles wouldn't say anything if he thought she was different, especially after she just walks off into the jungle without Aaron.
Back to top Go down
tdpough

So wheres claire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So wheres claire?   So wheres claire? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:10 pm

at that moment miles doesnt say anything, im assuming because there were 2 other dead bodies around (danielle and carl), and he probably couldnt tell which bodies were the ones he was hearing. and they next time they show claire and miles, miles is not really in her proximity to hear any thoughts. hes high up and she lower down by the creek.
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

So wheres claire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So wheres claire?   So wheres claire? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:19 pm

I'm only on season two of my re watch. When i get to season four, i'm sure i'll be taking notes feverishly trying to get to the bottom of this. I hope she isn't dead, but could you imagine if she came back? With Aaron somewhere else and all of the mysterious behavior, it would be hard to incorporate her back in. Could you have seen her running around last season in the background holding a baby? The last season was so action packed it seems like there was no place for her. All i know is we need an explanation for her just leaving Aaron. She wouldn't do this unless there was something very wrong... unless her son came to her from the future and said "Mom, this is what you have to do."
Back to top Go down
tdpough

So wheres claire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So wheres claire?   So wheres claire? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:38 pm

im pretty certain shes dead. and im quite sure aaron will have a major role. i wrote another theory about aaron and i posted it on here somwhere. i think it all ties in with the fact that the psychic told claire no one can raise the child but her. his words were "not another can raise the baby". This explains why hugo told jack that charlies told him, he is not supposed to raise aaron. also why ben tried to take aaron away from kate.
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

So wheres claire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So wheres claire?   So wheres claire? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:46 pm

maybe it's, "..not an OTHER can raise the baby." Aaron could be back on the island for all we know. I think the only way he could be a pivotal character is if they went into the future.
Back to top Go down
sniphneris

sniphneris

So wheres claire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So wheres claire?   So wheres claire? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:56 pm

The return of Claire is rumored to be integral to the season six story arc. I do NOT believe that she is dead. Even if she is, she was not at the time that she was traveling with Sawyer and Miles. Miles was just getting chubbed.

I think maybe the Shephard bloodline may come into the mix somehow...
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

So wheres claire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So wheres claire?   So wheres claire? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:12 pm

Lol, yeah at first it seems he's just trying to get a bit closer. I don't blame him.
Back to top Go down
tdpough

So wheres claire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So wheres claire?   So wheres claire? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:23 pm

error747 wrote:
maybe it's, "..not an OTHER can raise the baby." .

thats exactly what i put in the theory i came up with. i also mentioned that the psychic could be lockes brother (far fetched i know), because during a flashback, Locke tells a kid in the store he played a game all the time with his brother. sounds familiar? But then he later mentions that he has no family, he was raised in foster care and he didnt know who his parents were. so why would he say he had a brother, and this was prior to meeting his mom and getting conned out of his kidney.
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

So wheres claire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So wheres claire?   So wheres claire? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:39 pm

tdpough wrote:
during a flashback, Locke tells a kid in the store he played a game all the time with his brother. sounds familiar? But then he later mentions that he has no family, he was raised in foster care and he didnt know who his parents were. so why would he say he had a brother, and this was prior to meeting his mom and getting conned out of his kidney.

Yes, i remember that now. Maybe MM can take control of him at any given time and Locke has no clue. It could've been MM at that point, talking about Jacob(his brother)? Ehhhh, that's far fetched but so are time traveling polar bears and smoky killing machines so i guess anything is possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So wheres claire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So wheres claire?   So wheres claire? Empty

Back to top Go down

So wheres claire?
Page 1 of 1