The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
I just don't know EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
I just don't know EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
I just don't know EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
I just don't know EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
I just don't know EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

I just don't know

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
faraday48071

faraday48071

I just don't know Empty
PostSubject: I just don't know   I just don't know EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:59 am

When I was looking of a list of Lost charachers one came up that he said something and no one still talks about what he said. I mean Anthony Copper in season 3 the Brig he said that he had dead and that they are in hell. I think we are past the hell part, but he still clames he die. Please commit on what you think he meant and if someone has the answer please also commit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goku48071
LostINZ

LostINZ

I just don't know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just don't know   I just don't know EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:30 am

That programme fuelled the theories that the Island is purgatory, or Angels vs Demons.Not many peole on the Lost forums i've seen still believe those theories.I think all the theories that people have come up with describe just one aspect of the Island.it has many faces.
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

I just don't know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just don't know   I just don't know EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:08 pm

I think what you say is valid. It is a type of purgatory.We will find out that most of the mainstream theories are correct.
Back to top Go down
flettenjab

I just don't know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just don't know   I just don't know EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:30 pm

i think its natural for a thief like cooper to believe karma has caught up to him...he has always conned, lied, and cheated his way through his life...when he had the accident and woke up on the island, i truely believe he thought he was dead and paying for his crimes..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I just don't know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just don't know   I just don't know Empty

Back to top Go down

I just don't know
Page 1 of 1