The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
continuity error or CHANGE !!!! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
continuity error or CHANGE !!!! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
continuity error or CHANGE !!!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
continuity error or CHANGE !!!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
continuity error or CHANGE !!!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

continuity error or CHANGE !!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flettenjab

continuity error or CHANGE !!!! Empty
PostSubject: continuity error or CHANGE !!!!   continuity error or CHANGE !!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:14 pm

when locke flashes to yemi's plane after being shot by ethan, we see locke go into the plane and rip off a belt or something to make a turniquette for his wound....he looks around in the plane and sees the virgin mary statues and a dead body....the statues were taken off the plane by charlie, and then the whole plane was burned up....when eko went back to the plane, yemi's body was gone and some explanation was given as " the bodies were burned and/or maybe an animal ate them" whatever happened, the statues and the body should NOT have been there after locke got shot and flashed away from ethan before he (ethan) could deliver the kill shot....we know that when richard meets locke at the plane it is the present timeline; 3 years after the losties leave........so, how are the statues and a body still in the plane after they were totally burned? here it comes....wait for it......could this be part of a new timeline, along with the dharma barracks sun and ben and lapidus saw when they went back to the barracks...remember the strange dharma signs? the place looked different than we remember it....what do you think people?
Back to top Go down
GleamingTHEcubesteak

PostSubject: Re: continuity error or CHANGE !!!!   continuity error or CHANGE !!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:23 pm

I think you discovered the holy grail!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/981321mls
flettenjab

PostSubject: Re: continuity error or CHANGE !!!!   continuity error or CHANGE !!!! EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:36 am

do i detect sarcasm, or you lika da sauce?
Back to top Go down
GleamingTHEcubesteak

PostSubject: Re: continuity error or CHANGE !!!!   continuity error or CHANGE !!!! EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:05 am

I've been a supporter of the divergent timeline theory from the beginning of the flashes. Just nice to see some concrete proof opposed to all those endless debates w/o either side being able to bring forth such evidence.
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: continuity error or CHANGE !!!!   continuity error or CHANGE !!!! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:36 am

Word I actually wrote the same thing the other day-when I was doing the big rewatch.i counted the flashes and was marking all the evidence to suggest what year they were in, each time.Unfortunately I hit the back button by accident and the pages of typing I was working on(2 hrs of thought) just vanished before my eyes Sad. Anywayz I got stumped on that set of flashes because when Eko burned the plane then came back he remarked to Locke that Yemi's body had disappeared.Locke put it down to the fire doing its job.But Eko wasn't so sure.Then of course you see smokie appearing as Yemi Smile. The statues are not explainable as they should at least show burn marks.In any case between Charlie, Locke and Eko the only one left was the one Eko gave Charlie-and from memory he threw that away.i agree also with the year being 3 yrs in the future-that has to be true because 316 was 2007/8.

I'll tell you another continuity error/alternate timeline evidence:
The first time we see Ben, Sun, Jack, Kate, Sayid at the dock Sayid says "the next time I see you or you again it will be very unpleasant for all of us.The second time that scene gets played back it appears randomly after we see a flashback where Ben called Sayid a killer.This time the dialogue goes like this "and the next time I see you again it will be very unpleasant for both of us.This time he excludes Jack.I actually mentioned this straight after that episode aired.But nobody really thought much.It was probably quite 'out there' at the time.But mark my words.It was a sign that somethign has changed this time around.I think next seasons flaskbacks will be flashsideways hehe.Darlton did say they would come up with a new way to tell the story each season.I think we'll see more flash sideways.More changed scenes because of the bombblast sending them into the alternate timeline.

i did note another such changed scene but I have to go back and find it..
Back to top Go down
flettenjab

PostSubject: Re: continuity error or CHANGE !!!!   continuity error or CHANGE !!!! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:27 pm

check out " the 23rd psalm" season 2....the plane was an inferno, so that will most likely confirm that the body and statues should at the very least be burned....dont forget though, that i also asked if this could be a continuity error, although i dont think so...they seem to take great care of the details in the production of the show
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: continuity error or CHANGE !!!!   continuity error or CHANGE !!!! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:15 am

Over at Darkufo and lostpedia they have lots of examples of continuity errors.So it could be 50/50. However I think this one is too big a hint.I also think when Jack flashes on the Island a second time from 316, that was a sign to us that when planes hit the electromagnetic bubble shiled on the Island, the travellers flash.It explained how Jack landed among the bamboo first time around also.
Back to top Go down
GleamingTHEcubesteak

PostSubject: Re: continuity error or CHANGE !!!!   continuity error or CHANGE !!!! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:25 pm

This is an excerpt from this threads sister over at the old site. Yes, still pass by there time and again. I can't resist a chance to see what all the die hard WHH ppl are thinking nowadays. Anyways this is in response to DickAlpert seeking to debunk Flett's theory. His take is that when Jon gets shot then we see him @ the plane there has been a flash not shown inbetween Jon getting shot, and MM directing Richard to patch Jon up, and send him on his suicide mission. Thread is named "new timeline..Proof" if ya wanna take a peek @ it over there.

That's the key here. The bodies. I haven't watched the episode in a while, but I'm fairly certain there is only 3 ppl that board the plane when Yemi gets shot. The gunman, Yemi, and the dude with the gold tooth who kicks Ecko off then slams the plane hatch in his face. When Ecko, and Charlie go to the plane it looks as if Yemi's body is the only one present. Gold tooth man had parachuted. I forget which episode his body his body is found in. The logical conclusion is the dude on the assault weapon at the airstrip parachutes also. When Boone finds the plane, and tries to use the radio there's no one in the cockpit. If your saying that there was a flash not shown us it'd have to have been a pretty discerning one lol. There wasn't a very long period between the plane falling to the jungle floor, and when Ecko burns it. Is that possible.. yeah I guess. Sounds a bit like grasping for straws tho now that the comic-con video's have shown a decidedly lopsided shift toward an ATL versus WHH. Hey.. it was a good run. We all had some epic debates on WHH vs. ATL. Might be time to start rethinking things for you guys tho, and start looking back on S1-5 from our perspective. That way we can get back to some new theories, and debates:)
Back to top Go down
flettenjab

PostSubject: Re: continuity error or CHANGE !!!!   continuity error or CHANGE !!!! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:58 pm

thanks for having my back, gleaming.....i was thinking; is it possible that while the losties are flashing thru time, that SOME other people on the island are also flashing in some other yet unknown (to us viewers) way?...example...how does juliettes shrink all of a sudden appear to juliet and tell her to go to the station (tempest??) and kill daniel and charlotte; jack saw her also...then poof, and shes gone...is it possible the "tests" the others were doing were TT experiments and that is how walt appeared all over the place? remember, this was just a wild thought while i was re-watching...not as adamant on this as i am on my plane observation. what i am saying is the way john and sawyer saw that they were flashing to times when they were on the island, we now have to go back and line up the real time and try to insert the losties flashes...am i making sense...example, if we watch the first season, we know sawyer is in the bushes watching clair give birth....we know watching john crying at the hatch that he is also off in the distance watching the beam of light in the sky....is it possible that the people who just appear out of nowhere are flashing somehow? when i thought of this, i was thinking of walt and the shrink.....Not yemi and christian....those are a little harder for me to try to figure out
Back to top Go down
flettenjab

PostSubject: Re: continuity error or CHANGE !!!!   continuity error or CHANGE !!!! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:03 pm

i guess this speaks to the atl that velleri and addicted-lost spoke of on the other page....do you think we will be shown proof that the losties have been looping all along and small subtle changes have occured throughout the show?
Back to top Go down
lightsticks

lightsticks

PostSubject: Re: continuity error or CHANGE !!!!   continuity error or CHANGE !!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:27 am

flettenjab wrote:
when locke flashes to yemi's plane after being shot by ethan, we see locke go into the plane and rip off a belt or something to make a turniquette for his wound....he looks around in the plane and sees the virgin mary statues and a dead body....the statues were taken off the plane by charlie, and then the whole plane was burned up....when eko went back to the plane, yemi's body was gone and some explanation was given as " the bodies were burned and/or maybe an animal ate them" whatever happened, the statues and the body should NOT have been there after locke got shot and flashed away from ethan before he (ethan) could deliver the kill shot....we know that when richard meets locke at the plane it is the present timeline; 3 years after the losties leave........so, how are the statues and a body still in the plane after they were totally burned? here it comes....wait for it......could this be part of a new timeline, along with the dharma barracks sun and ben and lapidus saw when they went back to the barracks...remember the strange dharma signs? the place looked different than we remember it....what do you think people?

This is quite interesting. Good find! I will have to rewatch ASAP! Thanks for the great post!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: continuity error or CHANGE !!!!   continuity error or CHANGE !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

continuity error or CHANGE !!!!
Page 1 of 1