The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
What do you want to see revealed in S6? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
What do you want to see revealed in S6? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
What do you want to see revealed in S6? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
What do you want to see revealed in S6? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
What do you want to see revealed in S6? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

What do you want to see revealed in S6?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LostINZ

LostINZ

What do you want to see revealed in S6? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want to see revealed in S6?   What do you want to see revealed in S6? EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:16 pm

Okay I'd love to know what you guys want to see revealed next year.What loose ends do you want to see tied up? What do you want to see happen?

For me, I want to see Walt's abilities mentioned.Preferrably I'd like Locke to explain to us how Walt got that way and how he fits into the Island's plans.

I'd also like to see Hurley have a dream where Libby explains to him why they had a bond.

Why does Jacob make Greek/Egyptian tapestry? What's next, he watches Oprah? And why does Dharma use Egyptian symbols for the numbers?

I really really really want to see what happened between Radzinski and Inman, including why Radzinski put the missing pieces of the Swan Orientation Video inside the Bible at the Arrow.I mean that's ajust a little too odd to leave hanging like that.The fact that the missing piece was extraordinarily important(it said do not under any circumstances use the computer for anything other than pushing the numbers).So Radinski wanted someone to use the computer? Well Michael communicated with Walt.Who would have wanted that? The Others, but they presumably didn't know about it.Juliette certainly didn't.

I also want to see Charlie and the other passengers back.In fact I think it will happen.They will appear as ghosts.

Would be good to see what you folks think..
Back to top Go down
flettenjab

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see revealed in S6?   What do you want to see revealed in S6? EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:39 pm

i want to learn who is responsible for inserting the wheel into the exotic matter......it wasnt just a slap and tape job....that contraption was built into the wall on an axis that was randomly jumping after ben turned it.....i have always said that if we find out who built that, we will be alot closer to knowing exactly what is going on.....and i dont want it explained as some past human civilization that was advanced....there have been some extraordinarily advanced civilizations in our past; but to say one of them could manipulate space and time and not be able to invent a light bulb is too weak for me....of course this is only my humble opinion
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see revealed in S6?   What do you want to see revealed in S6? EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Good point.I mean seriously how can ancient civilisation know about TT then not use a light mbulb or mps player? lol But here is something to think about. Why does Jacob like to rough it? Why does he choose to live in a cabin, then a concrete foot? And why is it that when Ben moves the Others to the Barracks Richard and soem others continue to live out in the tents like Beddouins? Then Locke(or MM) says to Ben that he was cheating by living there.And this season he says this is not exactly the type of place that Jacob would live in.
Back to top Go down
faraday48071

faraday48071

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see revealed in S6?   What do you want to see revealed in S6? EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:26 pm

I want to know the name of the island
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goku48071
Velleri24

Velleri24

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see revealed in S6?   What do you want to see revealed in S6? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:24 am

I want to know who really got every one to the island on 815. Who really orchestrated the whole shabang! Who really is the man behind the curtain? When Abbadon told John about the walk about and Libby was seen giving Desmond a boat, I was sold on Widmore....now I am not so sure.
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see revealed in S6?   What do you want to see revealed in S6? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:40 am

You know what Velleri, an idea just came to me about Libby and the boat.You remember how Lindelof talked about Cynthia Watros being ticked when she left the show? And how now it would be too hard for them to bring her back? You know what they might have been originally planning? I was just thinking how much Theresa's hair looks like Libby's and I wonder if Libby wasn't meant to be where Theresa found herself?? What if Libby was supposed to turn out to be Faraday's girlfriend?

Think about it. Libby gifts a yacht to Des(a complete stranger).Des turns out to be Faraday's constant and he turns out to be able to consciousness timetravel.Faraday learns from Des, he experiments on himself ,then Libby, his GF.Libby ends up in a Nuthouse because of the CTT experience,with Hurley, who sees her husband, Dave all the time.Jacob later tells Hurley that he is not crazy(which could mean that his visions of Dave were actually real experiences with a dead man).Libby meets Hurley on the Island and bonds with him(wouldn't you if you were the only two nutjobs on an Island?). Plausible isn't it? Ifg Libby on to Faraday after her husband died.It all fits.
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see revealed in S6?   What do you want to see revealed in S6? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:12 pm

Yes, I agree that Libby's story was left unfinished, and I understand the reasons why the show had to go another way. It would have been really neat for it to have been Libby on Daniel's arm at graduation and introduced to Eloise, the impact would have really been a stronger one, considering all of the places we see her.

I always imagined that her husband David was made up though. That someone put her up to running into Desmond and telling him some sad story about her husband dying and to offer him her boat to be sure he would be racing it on the Pacific to get him to the island. And that her stay in Santa Rosa was a result of the things she does, playing time cop with Widmore and Hawking. Her hair seems to run a very broad spectrum of colors and textures in the different places we see her, which reeks of disguise. I notice these things because I am a cosmetologist, it is my job! Very Happy

We probably will never know the real purpose of Libby. After watching Jacob running around touching people, the perv....My theory on Libby tends to lean now more to what you have laid out. I was so sure that Widmore was behind it all until Jacob came along and blew it for me.
Back to top Go down
Conway Boi

Conway Boi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see revealed in S6?   What do you want to see revealed in S6? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:07 pm

I saw an interview with the mystery man actor Titus Welliver and he said he didnt know what his name was going to be in the show yet but said he has been told it is important, not just an average name and it will mean something. But he gave away something by saying that if these 2 people apparently cant kill eachother then there must be an even higher power on the island that even they have to answer to otherwise they could easily just pick up a knife and kill eachother (we saw how easy it actually was to kill jacob). So i want to find out the guys name and also if there is more to this theory. Also what happened to the statue, what is the black smoke and where did it come from, how did the black rock get to the middle of the island. It didnt just appear there as we saw it sailing twards the island in s5 e17. Why is Christian so special and finally what i really want to see is my favorite charicter Richard Alpert's flashback. How the hell they gonna get all this in one series i'll never know but i cant wait 2 c them try.

link for Titus Welliver theory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFf3Xcs8qBU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see revealed in S6?   What do you want to see revealed in S6? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see revealed in S6?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Other Lost Forum :: Theories-
Jump to: