The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Something v.interesting EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Something v.interesting EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Something v.interesting EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Something v.interesting EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Something v.interesting EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Something v.interesting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
benjacko699

Something v.interesting Empty
PostSubject: Something v.interesting   Something v.interesting EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:19 pm

Ok just watched pilot again and ive heard all the clues before etc blah blah.. however something i picked up on which i havnt seen discussed before is the conversation jack has with the pilot before old smokey gets him...

the pilot says along the lines off... '6 hours in, we lost contact, we then turned around and made our way bk to fiji before turbulence hit us, thier looking for us in the wrong place'

watch it yourself and see...

why i find this interesting is because we all persumed and were told that des brough the plane down... well i find that hard to believe becuase the pilot says that they lost contact before they hit any turbulence.. i find it hard to believe that its just a coincidence that they lost contact and therefore had to turn around which ultimately made them hit 'turbulence' and then crash..

i believe that was jacob somehow, he made the plane lose all communication and tthen for the plane to crash.. he brought them to the island i dont think it was desmnd at all..

any thoughts or am i just looking tooo deep? watch the convo for yourself..
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: Something v.interesting   Something v.interesting EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:37 am

you're right...I believe everybody who comes to the island is brought by Jacob...
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
perdida

PostSubject: Re: Something v.interesting   Something v.interesting EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:39 pm

so jacob brought the Ajira flight ??
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: Something v.interesting   Something v.interesting EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:00 pm

mystery man thinks Jacob brings them.And the final suggetss they came because he touched them.
Back to top Go down
Conway Boi

Conway Boi

PostSubject: Re: Something v.interesting   Something v.interesting EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:36 pm

listen to what eloise sais in the lampost station. she calculated that the Ajira plane was going thru a "window" and that if the circumstances where correct the plane will go to the island. the said these windows pop up for short spaces of time. i think des's boat and 8.15 both went thru these "windows". i do think tho maybe like elouise in the Ajira flight that there may have been someone calculating in the backround on these other 2 ocasions i.e widmore may have been involved in des's and the 8.15 arrival.
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: Something v.interesting   Something v.interesting EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Conway Boi wrote:
...widmore may have been involved in des's and the 8.15 arrival.
Exactly! ...and since I believe Jacob brings everyone to the island, this leads me to believe that Whidmore is working with Jacob.
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something v.interesting   Something v.interesting Empty

Back to top Go down

Something v.interesting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Other Lost Forum :: Theories-
Jump to: