The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

What do you think of the Site....Poll attached

Go down 
+9
carhaytam
SandDab
vincentfan1
lostaddict
meggowiggle
BensEvilEyes
rogersbeer
faraday48071
DharmaCrisps
13 posters

What do you think of the site?
I love it!!!
What do you think of the Site....Poll attached I_vote_lcap55%What do you think of the Site....Poll attached I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 36 ]
I like it!!
What do you think of the Site....Poll attached I_vote_lcap25%What do you think of the Site....Poll attached I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 16 ]
It's OK
What do you think of the Site....Poll attached I_vote_lcap9%What do you think of the Site....Poll attached I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
It's too busy
What do you think of the Site....Poll attached I_vote_lcap5%What do you think of the Site....Poll attached I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
It's confusing
What do you think of the Site....Poll attached I_vote_lcap6%What do you think of the Site....Poll attached I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
I'm not impressed
What do you think of the Site....Poll attached I_vote_lcap0%What do you think of the Site....Poll attached I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't like it
What do you think of the Site....Poll attached I_vote_lcap0%What do you think of the Site....Poll attached I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 65

AuthorMessage
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

What do you think of the Site....Poll attached Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:51 pm

I only ask that if you put anything besides "I love it!!!" that you would please message me with what I could do to improve it.

Thanks Guys!!!
Anne

____________________What do you think of the Site....Poll attached Lost%20Hurley%20golf_____________________

Last edited by DharmaCrisps on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
faraday48071

faraday48071

PostSubject: Great Site   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Great site on your side, but there are not alot of people so not alot of posts, and not alot of replies. And at first a bit of conclusion, it would be nice if there were a reply opsin on the top and bottom but it's you site and the people so far are nice. Great site.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goku48071
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:31 pm

im getting the hang of navigation on this site. i like the change. although i did see a few polar bears. hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
BensEvilEyes

BensEvilEyes

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:35 pm

I put I love it of course but I do have one request. While I absolutelty adore the bendiana jones pic (obviously I love Ben and hope he kicks a bit more ass in season 6), it is a bit large. I liked the one you had yesterday, or just any pic that doesn't take so much space so I hafta scroll down. But it doesn't matter either way as i am just lazy, great site!! finally. ....the ABC site was causing soo much drama and stress
Back to top Go down
meggowiggle

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:40 pm

I like it a lot! Much less drama than other one. I hope more people join so we can get into good conversations.

My one tiff with this cite is that the Bendiana pic ( awesome, btw Very Happy!!!) is too large. I have to scroll down every time the page reloads so its a pain in the butt. But otherwise, great job!!
Back to top Go down
lostaddict

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:57 pm

i REALLY hate how it goes bottom to top. bugs the hell outta me. everything else is perfect though.
Back to top Go down
BensEvilEyes

BensEvilEyes

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:29 pm

lostaddict wrote:
i REALLY hate how it goes bottom to top. bugs the hell outta me. everything else is perfect though.

oh yeah I forgot about that...and it looks like it's fixed already! Anne you are just super!

~Kimberly
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:32 am

I'm just using banners for the top from now on...already changed it, and I also changed the structure of replies (as suggested by 3 members) to show oldest replys first. Thanks for your feedback!!!

Is this better?
Anne cat
Back to top Go down
lostaddict

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:31 am

yeah. you're doing a great job. i just noticed this and its another structural thing.
the latest topics is scrolling upwards, while the quiz stuff is scrolling downwards and its dizzying =P
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:45 am

Dang, ur right, I'll work on this! Thanks for your feedback! It's much appreciated! Peace and Love!!!

Anne alien
Back to top Go down
vincentfan1

vincentfan1

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:01 pm

It looks great. I realize it is a work in progress and each time I come to the site it's different, that's making it confusing. I haven't figured out how to post a theory or how to search yet. I was deleted earlier in the week. I'm not complaining, you've done a great job, You still have some people trying to ruin it, but I don't know what to do about them. Thanks farao
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:06 pm

Thank you! I think the format will stay the same...at least no major changes. I appologize again for the deletion and really appreciate you giving it a 2nd chance! as far as searching, I find it's better to go through the search button on the navigation bar at the top. The easiest way to post would be through the "Home" button. Just click "Home" then pick from the Categories. Most people are posting to the "New/Expanded Theories" Category. Then you can either add to a post, or create your own. Please let me know if you have any more problems! I will be happy to help!

Peace and Love,
Anne
Back to top Go down
SandDab

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:23 am

It was confusing at first, then I realized I had to join in order to see everything you had to offer. It's a little busy right now and I realize it's a work in progress. I'm a refugee from ABC too, but most of my group defected a year ago.

It's all personal preference, but on the Ajira forum, we ("we", I mean Mr. Widmore, the site manager) organized and compartmentalized a bit so that off topic stuff stayed with off topic stuff, theories with theories, etc.

Here's a link if you'd like to take a look:

http://www.ajiraairways.co.uk/portal.php

It looks like it's hosted by the same people as your site and you'd have to join to see everything too. Something else that Mr. Widmore does, is background checks.....not sure how he (Mr. Wid with the background checks....something with the IP address) does it, but Eric tried to infiltrate a few times and was caught before we knew it and before he had a chance to wreak havoc.

Lotsa luck with your forum!!

PS: Ok, I'm still navigating...... I see you do have topic divisions, sorry.
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:20 am

Namaste SanJab,
Thanks for your feedback!!! I love their site structure...so clean and easy to look through. Just wondering how to restructure without having to move posts. Still thinking...will let you know what happens. Thanks so much for sharing!!!
Anne
Back to top Go down
carhaytam

PostSubject: I like it...   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:29 am

It's a bit different than the ABC forum so it will take a while to get used to. Otherwise, good job!
Back to top Go down
missingdeck

missingdeck

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:28 pm

DharmaCrisps,
I've been out for this week. You have been busy while I was gone. Keep it up!

Thanks for a great site.
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:11 am

Thanks for creating this forum Ann.Nice to have a polarbear idiot-free place to discuss Lost.Very decent of you Smile.I'm not too fussed about the extras.I'm easily pleased hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:51 am

Awesome! LostINZ is here! We missed you!

PS. I found Pelgrin1, LostINZ. he hangs here.

http://www.ajiraairways.co.uk/portal.php
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:07 am

Missed you too Velleri.Can't wait for tomorrow to discuss things..
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:18 pm

mrwidmore! Good to see you here! The phrase you are asking about is about he who shall not be named, his latest contributions to the ABC community have been macro'd posts of POLAR BEAR and POTATO QUEEFING all over the place. So I think Anne just added it to the poll for the sake of humor.
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:19 pm

P.S. She is unable to reply at the moment, someone already hacked her free forums account.
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:54 pm

Thank you mrwidmore, I was not sure how that worked. By the way, I love your Lost forums! I am new over there too. I was out looking for some of the people WHO disappeared and was very very happy to find them on AJIRA AIRWAYS.
Back to top Go down
chery1

chery1

PostSubject: this site is soooo great   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:36 pm

saw the new site listing while over at abc... had to come over and look i`m mostly a reader and enjoyed the theories.i don`t have any of my own every thing changes so fast...but i love the show have it on dvd..and love this site !!!!all lost all the time oh yea!!! been here for hours and its my first visit... laughter bounce bounce nice to see all the great people that did all the intelligent posting...im in lost heaven now...well as soon as i get season 5 dvd i will be..
to dc millions of thank yous
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:00 pm

btw, we have now partnered up with Ajira.
Anne
Back to top Go down
BensEvilEyes

BensEvilEyes

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:52 pm

Wow seriously we are growing really fast! Great news about our new partner Anne!

Also I am just confirming that this is for sure Anne posting, hack free!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Site....Poll attached   What do you think of the Site....Poll attached Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the Site....Poll attached
Page 1 of 1