The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
This needs to be confirmed now EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
This needs to be confirmed now EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
This needs to be confirmed now EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
This needs to be confirmed now EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
This needs to be confirmed now EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

This needs to be confirmed now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
benjacko699

This needs to be confirmed now Empty
PostSubject: This needs to be confirmed now   This needs to be confirmed now EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:02 pm

ok ive watched the first 5 episodes of lost season 1 again.. im beginning the rerun of them all

and without a shodow of a doubt i will hold my hands up if i am wrong, but from the very start, since locke saw the smoke monster when hunting for boar he has been led by the island..

examples..

he saw the monster.. suddenly he appearrs with a boar in his possession

jack falls down a clift when running after his dad, u can hear whispers saying 'help me', suddenly locke shows up

camp needed water, locke says 'ill go , after all i know where to find it' - because the island is showing him

i imagion u have picked up on this before, but without a doubt now, locke has been used by mm since locke looked into the smoke monsters eyes.. and i guarntee u will see that scene in season 6..

and to quote locke again in epoiosde 5 when talking to jack 'i looked into the eye of this island and what i saw was beautiful' .... what he saw was what he wanted to see because the smoke monster (mm) read his mind and gave locke the picture he wanted to see, ever since locke has trusted this monster, the island and has been the loop hole from the very beginning and as i continue to watch it i will try update.

any thoughts feel free, but i had to get this off my chest. i am convinced
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: This needs to be confirmed now   This needs to be confirmed now EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:44 am

I'm with you 100%....here's why...I believe there to be 3 Lockes: Locke Locke, Time Travel Locke & Mystery Man Locke...Locke Locke is grateful...for his legs, his opportunities and his chances to help people...he's not angry and really wants to help the group....Time Travel Lock shows up just in time to save Jack from falling over the cliff, he knows wtf everything is when the losties ask and what to do in every situation... He's been there and uses what he learned as
"Locke Locke" to take care of business... Then there's MM Locke. MM Locke always has an alterior motive...he manipulates people to turn them against each other (ie Claire against Charley)...he observes quietly when he needs to (like when he, Jack & Sawyer where looking for Michael...Tom has his pow-wow with them, but MM Locke is the only one who doesn't say a word)...MM Locke is the one who teaches Walt about knives & tells Michael how to parent...
example of the conversion from "Locke Locke" to "MM Locke"...ok in the beginning, Locke likes Charley and wants to help him...he's dedicated to making Charleys feel like he's better than the drugs....He knows that Charley would not fall back into the habit because of how much he's already been through to kick it....but "MM Locke" is different...the minute he sees his chance to make Claire doubt Charley, and make Charley doubt himself, he does....also...Locke Locke hollers out the combo to the arsonal like it's no big deal, but then MM Locke acts like he doesn't want Jack to have it after he was the one Locked inside with Locke Locke....I could go on and on...but my point is that I agree with you! Smile

Peace & Love -
DC
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
lostorconfused

PostSubject: Re: This needs to be confirmed now   This needs to be confirmed now EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:11 pm

Yup - excellent. Nothing better than a short, simple theory.
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: This needs to be confirmed now   This needs to be confirmed now EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:03 pm

LOL! I probably could have just said "There is a Locke Trinity, and I agree with you", but I'm not too good at short and simple Smile
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This needs to be confirmed now   This needs to be confirmed now Empty

Back to top Go down

This needs to be confirmed now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Other Lost Forum :: Theories-
Jump to: