The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Outside the box, things we don't see coming. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Outside the box, things we don't see coming. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Outside the box, things we don't see coming. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Outside the box, things we don't see coming. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Outside the box, things we don't see coming. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Outside the box, things we don't see coming.

Go down 
+2
rogersbeer
Skotie44
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Skotie44

Outside the box, things we don't see coming. Empty
PostSubject: Outside the box, things we don't see coming.   Outside the box, things we don't see coming. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:28 pm

Did anyone, anywhere, ever post anything remotely similar to John Locke not really being John Locke? While all the theories I read are GREAT, they are all things that seem very plausible. This topic is to come up with completely 'Out of the box' ideas that we would never see coming. Far fetched insight are welcome.

Now I'm more of a 'reader' then poster but I'll give one a try to kick this off.

1- Locke is actually the real Locke and he is are hero (or villain) as he somehow trick everyone and kill MM.
Back to top Go down
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

PostSubject: Re: Outside the box, things we don't see coming.   Outside the box, things we don't see coming. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:03 pm

good theory, i also believe that john is our new villian but it will turn out to be the good guy
Back to top Go down
Drive Shaft

PostSubject: Re: Outside the box, things we don't see coming.   Outside the box, things we don't see coming. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:33 pm

One of them is Jeremy Bentham.... who i beleive came in on the black rock
Back to top Go down
faraday48071

faraday48071

PostSubject: Re: Outside the box, things we don't see coming.   Outside the box, things we don't see coming. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:28 am

Yes, read red a theory on the abc website write before the finale,but said it was smokey, not mm for a good rezin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goku48071
Edit_Reality

PostSubject: Re: Outside the box, things we don't see coming.   Outside the box, things we don't see coming. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:19 am

I like this idea. What if Locke and Not-Locke are two aspects of the same man.

One is Locke, the constant. The other, Locke, the variable.
One is who he would be if Fate unfolded undisturbed.
The other is who he would be if free will took him down a different path.
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

PostSubject: Re: Outside the box, things we don't see coming.   Outside the box, things we don't see coming. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:06 pm

Skotie - you make an excellent observation. They have thrown so many twists at us that what seems to be right, at the time, is often the furthest from what happens. I would definitely like to see some "out of the box" ideas for S6, but backed up with some refernces to what has happenned etc.

The big twist would be, as rogersbeer says, that essentially the Jacob character is not really the "good" guy and the Nemesis embodiment of Locke actually is good. I think we so want to believe that Jacob is the savoir but......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside the box, things we don't see coming.   Outside the box, things we don't see coming. Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside the box, things we don't see coming.
Page 1 of 1