The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
widmore's assistant EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
widmore's assistant EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
widmore's assistant EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
widmore's assistant EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
widmore's assistant EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

widmore's assistant

Go down 
+2
lostorconfused
rogersbeer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

widmore's assistant Empty
PostSubject: widmore's assistant   widmore's assistant EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:08 pm

widmore's receptionist is the same person who checks in passengers for ajira 316. she is also at oxford university as a receptionist, whenever desmond goes looking for eloise hawking. then we see her as widmore's receptionist when desmond goes to confront widmore.
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

PostSubject: Re: widmore's assistant   widmore's assistant EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:01 pm

Widmore and Eloise were aware of some of the Losties since 1974-1977 and new they were from the future. When they left the island I believe they started to track that group, knowing they would be "back to the past" eventually. Perhaps even the statment eloise makes about the universe corrrecting itself is really only her, knowing what happens in the past, making that past happen and guiding the group to make it happen. She certainly did that with Faraday, steering the time travelling researcher from birth.
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

PostSubject: Re: widmore's assistant   widmore's assistant EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Yeah, I noticed that too rogersbeer. At first I thought maybe they ran out of extras for bit parts, but as many times as she shows up and where is pretty suspect.
Back to top Go down
DearLocke

DearLocke

PostSubject: Re: widmore's assistant   widmore's assistant EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:10 pm

can you make a youtube or screen shot of this? ive never noticed it before. Do you mean the receptionist as the girl that was killed by sayid?
Back to top Go down
Lostin02

PostSubject: Re: widmore's assistant   widmore's assistant EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:40 pm

Nice Catch!
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

PostSubject: Re: widmore's assistant   widmore's assistant EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:48 am

She was the ticket attendant that Hurley hugged when he was late catching 815, and the receptionist who could find no record of a Professor Farady working at Oxford, and we see her as Widmore's receptionist.

widmore's assistant Mary_Ann_Taheny
Back to top Go down
DearLocke

DearLocke

PostSubject: Re: widmore's assistant   widmore's assistant EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:03 am

if this is true, which is. It would be nice that all these seemingly reused "extras" are in one room probably by Jacob or someone. And he or she explains that he will send them to work under certain individuals and give them a task. it may be one like "make sure that Hurley gets on the Ajirra flight and signal me when he makes it."
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: widmore's assistant   widmore's assistant EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:43 am

wow-i'll have to check this out.I haven't had a good challenge in ages...
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

PostSubject: Re: widmore's assistant   widmore's assistant EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:57 pm

I may be wrong about seeing her in Widmores office, I will have to check that out. But definitely ticket attendant, and receptionist at Oxford.
Back to top Go down
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

PostSubject: Re: widmore's assistant   widmore's assistant EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:01 am

she chases desmond into widmore's office you only get a quick glimpse of her.
didnt know she was same person that hurley hugged also. have to go check that out.
thanks for the feedback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: widmore's assistant   widmore's assistant Empty

Back to top Go down

widmore's assistant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Other Lost Forum :: Theories-
Jump to: