The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Expose, yes Expose! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Expose, yes Expose! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Expose, yes Expose! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Expose, yes Expose! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Expose, yes Expose! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Expose, yes Expose!

Go down 
+6
rogersbeer
flettenjab
flaminnugsofkush
Drive Shaft
Chocohase
BensEvilEyes
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BensEvilEyes

BensEvilEyes

Expose, yes Expose! Empty
PostSubject: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:31 pm

well after watching every episode but this one at least 5 times I was really running out of new stuff, so I finally watched Expose again. It was like a brand new episode and when ur really hurting for a lost fix, it will do.

So I noticed three times throughtout the episode that Nicki, Paulo and Sawyer were all staring off into space for a significant amount of time, at least a few seconds and it was pretty obvious when someone was trying to talk to them. It was directed so the audience is obviously suppossed to notice if they were paying attention. I have no idea what this means just thought I would throwi t out there in case someone wants to re-watch that episode and lemme know whatyou think they might have been looking at.

They all seemed to be looking at the sky.......
Back to top Go down
Chocohase

PostSubject: Re: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Just got my little brother addicted to the series and I'm now rewatching the past seasons with him.. And well this just happens to be the last episode I watched.

If you're referring to the scene were Nikki takes the diamonds from Paulo, it's probably because of Smokey. Just after she takes them you here the sound of Smokey, she then looks up and seconds later three new spiders show up. In my opinion she got judged by smokey, but I didn't notice the staring from Sawyer and Paulo.
Back to top Go down
BensEvilEyes

BensEvilEyes

PostSubject: Re: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:40 pm

Actually I meant when she was looking up at the plane towards the start of the episode. It was like she was looking at the plane wing or the sky.......it was a good couple seconds...

thanks fur commenting Smile

Paulos staring was on the beach when Nicki was trying to talk to him...he was staring out at the ocean/sky.

I forgot where Sawyer did it, stoney memory. I just remember making a mental note that Sawyer did it too.
Back to top Go down
BensEvilEyes

BensEvilEyes

PostSubject: Re: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:37 pm

Oh and you are probly right about smokey judging Nicki.......I really wanna see the producers use something from that episode....of course the spider will prolly come back.....but I wonder if anything else will? Like Paulo or Nicki? They were annoying, but easy to look at!
Back to top Go down
Drive Shaft

PostSubject: Re: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:37 pm

we learned they were buried alive, i was definately not expecting to never see them again
Back to top Go down
flaminnugsofkush

PostSubject: Re: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:01 pm

kickin back and watchin this now there b.e.es will report in later

*bubblebubblebubblebubblebubble*

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BensEvilEyes

BensEvilEyes

PostSubject: Re: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:15 pm

vape vape vape vape vape for me, some nice Pineapple Punch right now Wink

There have been several cannnabis references on Lost so far......I think somneone's got to be a stoner writer.... EX - Locke growing weed, Sawyer calling the sky "purple haze" i'm sure there are more.

Smoke on brotha! Weed goes well with Lost.
Back to top Go down
flaminnugsofkush

PostSubject: Re: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:21 pm

noticed, hurley says
"the big bad guy, his identity has been..."
refrence to MM or whoever that other guy is in the start of season 5 finale

and can someone else confirm that theres some doobies and nugs sitting on the table when paublo grabs the walkie after ben and juliet leave?
Back to top Go down
BensEvilEyes

BensEvilEyes

PostSubject: Re: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:32 pm

OK I just watched part of it and will watch for the nugs.

Sawyer was looking into the woods after they find Paulo and Hurley asks him if he sees something. I don't think any of them were looking at anything, my theory is they were all having a deja voo moment.......hmmmmmmm now i am intriqued.........what do you think? watch for all three moments. Nicki looking at plane/sky and cam zooms in, paulo looking out at see when nicki is trying to talk to him, and sawyer kinda looking in the wood after he finds the shoe
Back to top Go down
flaminnugsofkush

PostSubject: Re: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:35 pm

ahh i do remember paulo in the begining, just dazed out looking at the sea/sky, that one was big, but i think sawyer was looking at the hole that nikki dug for the diamonds thats why he does the "perimeter sweep" but im all done for tonight haha, toasted like tomatos
got till 2010 to figure this one out haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BensEvilEyes

BensEvilEyes

PostSubject: Re: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:42 pm

OH MY GOD that is hilarious. I think you might be right. I am watching it on thr ABC website and I can't pause full screen.....kinda looks like it might be hash, a half smoked joint, and some ground up weed on that table. Can someone with full screen pause this for us and confirm?

They gotta do something to pass the time down in that hole!
Back to top Go down
flaminnugsofkush

PostSubject: Re: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:47 am

http://www.lostisagame.com/photos/314/paolo_walkie.jpg

not the best but i couldnt printscreen a picture from my own computer and save that, but thats the best i have found

and judging by that other episode in the pylon station with phil and the other stoney looking guy dancin with that chick, he stated he had brownies there hahah
Back to top Go down
flettenjab

PostSubject: Re: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:30 pm

i just watched and i dont think its anything in regards to the staring.....i would like to know however, where you hear smokie in this episode....when nikki takes the diamonds, i dont hear smokie before she gets bitten.....
Back to top Go down
BensEvilEyes

BensEvilEyes

PostSubject: Re: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:18 pm

Hey I can't see the pic......? Oh well.....can anyone else see it? Thanks for posting either way!

We hear smokey I believe right after Paulo gets bitten and right before Nicki does.
Back to top Go down
BensEvilEyes

BensEvilEyes

PostSubject: Re: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:19 pm

Is it just a tiny bit of the smokey sound...it's the part of smokey that they used a reciept printer from a taxi from to get the sound (thats why Rose said smokey "sounds familiar" b/c she is from the Bronx where there are many taxis)
Back to top Go down
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

PostSubject: Re: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:26 am

this is the episode where we find out who the cobra is. billy d williams.
Back to top Go down
lollshannon

PostSubject: Re: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:48 pm

Expose, yes Expose! Picture7no.th
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:53 pm

my computer's firewall won't let me see the link. I am guessing it's a good thing my computer won't let me access it.
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
ladyfirst2010

PostSubject: Re: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:46 am

theRealEricRobertson wrote:
my computer's firewall won't let me see the link. I am guessing it's a good thing my computer won't let me access it.
what you mean ?
Back to top Go down
chickengold92

PostSubject: Re: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:04 am

ladyfirst2010 wrote:
theRealEricRobertson wrote:
what you mean ?

i think so, too. Good luck! bounce bounce bounce

electronic cigarette shop
caribbean holidays
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expose, yes Expose!   Expose, yes Expose! Empty

Back to top Go down

Expose, yes Expose!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum