The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BensEvilEyes

BensEvilEyes

The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus Empty
PostSubject: The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus   The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:21 am

I have lots of info on this theory on several sites already. Here is a website I just read that was just so LOST-like I had to post. (first I will post the shortest version of my HT info)

First you must know Hermes Trismegistus is both referring to the Greek God, Hermes, and the Egyption God, Thoth.

Here is how HT relates to LOST real quickly (well as condensed as I can) -

HT was like a gaurdian of souls
HT was the initaitor of the father of numbers.
HT invented heiroglyphics
HT invented alchemy out of which rose the philosophers stone which grants immortality
HT had 42 essential texts
HT according to readings of Edgar Cayce, was an engineer from atlantis
HT had writings of imprisoning souls
HT's magic involved a line or circle of ashes which disrupts magic crossing it or helps draw an insulating magic circle
HT's Emerlad Tablet rumored to be under/within a vile vortice, the Giza plateau. (Dharmas gemologist 4 this?)
HT's wand or symbol is the Caduceus (serpants wrapped around a rod), used by the medical institutions today as the symbol of healing (It was given to him by none other than Apollo)
HT invented the hermetic seal which is air tight, the crackers were in a hermeticly selaed tin can
HT built a temple to the sun and the dharma symbol for the temple is a sun. HT used his to become invisible.
HT invented the music scale, some say invented music. One of his big priciples is the priciple of vibration (good, good, good.....)
HT's story involved the relationship between man and nature, actually man and nature were a sort of adam and eve.
HT served as a mediating power between good and evil, thus making sure neither had a decisive victory over the other.
HT's symbol is the same as the the Staff station dharma logo
HT is athletic and is always looking out for runners, or any athletes with injuries who need his help.(Jack and Desmond?)
HT was very closely connected to bringing dreams to mortals, especialaly dreams of the dead visiting humans bering messages. (Ben said "I used to have dreams" after Horace visited John while he slept)

At Comic Con 2006, producer Damon Lindelof translated the countdown sequence to mean "underworld"

Hermes was responsible for guiding souls of the dead to the underworld.

AND HERE is what I just found.

THOTH spoke of the creation of this reality based on the patterns of sacred geometry. As the Ibis headed Scribe who created the story of our reality, he left messages through the grid program that creates our reality, as clues to help us decipher the hidden truths of our creation and what changes are occurring now that many of us feel so strongly.

This is the time of humanity's unfolding. Ancient texts and artifacts are being discovered to help us unravel these ancient mysteries buried in time, until humanity was ready to emerge to its next evolution/ frequency. We quest and question, for truth and a lost heritage that guides our way.

We ask the age old questions, "Who am I? Why am I here? What is my mission?"

To these end Thoth created many tablets and markings to be used as keys of enlightenment. As this is a time for humanity to heal and balance his messages would be connected with the color green linked with the heart chakra, the soul connection to source.

As with all things esoteric, their interpretation would vary based on the reader. One things always remains clear with Thoth, Reality in 3D is a polarity of electromagnetic energies, hence a duality. The soul splits in two, polarity, when it enters 3D. Half remains above and half below, the yin/yang, male/female, etc. We often experience our other half as our Twin Flame or Twin Soul. Union with our other half is what we ultimately seek to accomplish, once again becoming 'whole' and feeling complete. And so it was written.... "As is Above, So Is Below."

One of Thoth's many clues is the Emerald Tablet. This goes to alchemy, metals, gold, transition metals, transition of time and consciousness, faster moving frequencies, newly discovered elements being reintroduced to the Periodic Table, a movement away from the physical and out of the Alchemy of Time.

There are many stories about Thoth as he played many important roles in third dimension. He is the Alchemist, the Magician, Hermes, Merlin, the Trickster, among others. He plays a good game and keeps you guessing, always one step ahead of you, until now ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes from the Alchemy Lab:

The Emerald Tablet is an ancient artifact that reveals a profound spiritual technology, which has survived to this day despite centuries of effort to suppress it. Encoded within the tablet's mysterious wording is a powerful formula that works in very specific and comprehensible steps on all levels of reality at once -- the physical, the mental, and the spiritual -- and shows us how to achieve personal transformation and even accelerate the evolution of our species.

The source of alchemy and the Hermetic sciences, the tablet's universal approach made it forbidden knowledge, condemned by patriarchal powers for thousands of years, from the Egyptian priesthood, to the medieval Church, to our modern politicians and religious leaders. To ensure the survival of such "dangerous" principles, which guide people to higher states of consciousness, the ancients concealed their knowledge in a succinct declaration that has become a time capsule of wisdom for future generations.

Molded out of a single piece of green crystal, the Emerald Tablet carries a prophetic message full of hidden meaning. Although its true origin is lost in legends that go back over 10,000 years, the wondrous artifact was translated into Greek by Alexandrian scholars and actually put on display in Egypt in 330 BC.

Around the year 400 AD, it was reportedly buried somewhere on the Giza plateau to protect it from religious zealots who were burning libraries around the world at that time. Many believe the tablet still lies hidden there.

The unaccredited source of many of the our mystical and religious traditions, the tablet also inspired over 3,500 years of alchemy, a period in which some of the most creative minds in the world delved into the intertwined mysteries of matter, energy, soul, and spirit. Most medieval alchemists had copies of the tablet hanging on their laboratory wall. It was the only guidance they needed in both their meditation and practical work; it served as their Rosetta Stone for deciphering the deliberately obscured terminology of their art.

Last edited by BensEvilEyes on Thu May 28, 2009 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BensEvilEyes

BensEvilEyes

The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus   The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:24 am

AND NOW THE TABLET IS MISSING/LOST (in real life). MAYBE THATS WHAT THEY ARE REALLY LOOKING/FIUGHTING FOR, NOT THE ISLAND........i dunno? Just seems so LOST like to me......so many words from that site popped out at me as being LOST related....

This is from another one his writings, the "Divine Pymander" and it sounds to me like when Locke looked into the smoke monster, or the eye of the island, and said what he saw was beatiful and I believe this is when the island first "spoke to him". Anyways reads this from HT -

"Forthwith all things changed in aspect before me and were opened out in an instant. And I beheld a boundless view: all was changed into Light, a mild and joyous Light; and I marveled when I saw it. And in a little while, there came to be in one part a downward-tending darkness, terrible and grim, and methought it like unto a snake. And thereafter I saw the darkness changing into a Watery Substance, which was unspeakably tossed about. Coiling in sinuous folds, it gave forth smoke as from fire; and I heard it making an indescribable sound of lamentation, for there was sent forth from it an inarticulate Cry. But from the Light there came forth a holy Speech, which took its stand upon the Watery Substance, and methought this Word was the voice of the Light. And the Divine Mind spoke for me to hear"
Back to top Go down

The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Other Lost Forum :: Theories-
Jump to: