The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview...

Go down 
+4
Velleri24
rogersbeer
BensEvilEyes
DharmaCrisps
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview... Empty
PostSubject: BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview...   BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:09 pm

Previously on Lost is this wonderfully creative band from NY. They take the episodes and re-cap them into songs. Well they have now signed on with ABC. (see article and link below)

Well, I contacted Adam Schatz, one of the lead vocalists from the Band to see if he would be willing to get together with us....he did me on better....see his reply below:

From POL's Adam Schatz: "Hey Anne, the forum looks great! We do tend to keep to ourselves however, we don't really do external links from our myspace page, other than videos of ourselves.
BUT if you wanted to do an interview and publish it in the forum, just send over some questions and I'd be happy to answer em. Whaddaya think?"

-Adam

Losties, Please submit your questions as soon as you can, I will use them in the interview!!!

Previously on Lost actually writing songs for ABC now
Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009

Previously on Lost, the band who have been writing songs recapping various episodes of Lost for a while now, are actually going to soon be in bed with ABC. Yep, the network have hired the Brooklyn band to record a recap of season five. If that wasn't enough for you, Previously on Lost are taking the show on the road with a string of east coast tour dates.

Link to the article:
http://www.theendofirony.net/2009/05/previously-on-lost-actually-writing.html

Band's Social Page:
http://www.myspace.com/previouslyonlostmusic

Site with additional links:
http://www.mahalo.com/Previously_on_Lost_Band
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
BensEvilEyes

BensEvilEyes

BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview...   BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:17 pm

OH MY GOD I LOVE THE BAND SINCE I FOUND THEM LAST YEAR. THEY ARE HILARIOUS. This is very cool Anne....hey people I recommend you listen to their stuff on their myspace page, you will get a big kick out of it! So cool Anne lookin forward to it! I will try to think of a good question, I am kinda dumb when it comes to stuff like that....maybe something just about how they all got into lost....if anyone want to expand on that question or whatever...i hope we can get some good questions!
Back to top Go down
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

PostSubject: Re: BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview...   BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:23 pm

what is your favorite episode?
did you start watching lost from the beginning or did a friend turn you on to the show?
hurley? love him or hate him?
have you ever meet anyone from the cast?
are you being considered for the soundtrack for season 6?
would you ever drink rogersbeer?
and finally, what lies in the shadow of the statue?
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

PostSubject: Re: BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview...   BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:01 pm

Ann, you are amazing! I thought I had really accomplished something by getting Jason Hawes to friend me on my space and actually converse with me, but this is so much more fun!

What will you guys do when Lost is over?
Any other contracts in the wings?
Who is your musical inspiration? (My first thought was the Beat Farmers, but have since changed my mind)
Have you ever thought of taking your act to live venues around the world?
Back to top Go down
Frogs and Logs

Frogs and Logs

PostSubject: Re: BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview...   BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:52 pm

What exactly will you be doing for ABC in your contract, aside from recapping season 5?
What does ABC plan to do with your work? air it on tv, release it on itunes, podcast it, etc..?
How did you come up with the idea to recap episodes in the form of songs?
What are your favorite characters?
How did you get into lost?
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview...   BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:01 pm

You guys are the best! The questions are perfect!!!! Keep em' comin'!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Drive Shaft

PostSubject: Re: BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview...   BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:49 pm

they draw their inspiration from DRIVE SHAFT
Back to top Go down
lights_and_perfections

lights_and_perfections

PostSubject: Re: BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview...   BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview... EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:12 am

Very cool!! DC! Thanks for posting the video too, that was cool!
So my questions for the band are;
Q.What is each person in the band's top 3-
- musical influences?
-favorite albums of all time?
- favorite lost charicters?
-favorite lost theories?
I would love to know this stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jchc1
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview...   BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:14 pm

Thank you guys so much for your questions, I used them all for the interview, even the Roger's Beer one. The band loved questions, and thinks they did pretty well with them. POL has finished up the interview; I am just waiting for them to email it over to me. EEK, can't wait!

Peace & Love,
Anne Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

PostSubject: Re: BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview...   BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:21 pm

I checked them out on youtube. They're pretty funny. Enjoyed it, glad you're getting the interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview...   BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview... Empty

Back to top Go down

BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! -- AAAAA I'm so excited, we are getting our first celebrity interview...
Page 1 of 1