The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
The numbers heard on Ajira flight 316 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
The numbers heard on Ajira flight 316 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
The numbers heard on Ajira flight 316 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
The numbers heard on Ajira flight 316 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
The numbers heard on Ajira flight 316 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

The numbers heard on Ajira flight 316

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chocohase

The numbers heard on Ajira flight 316 Empty
PostSubject: The numbers heard on Ajira flight 316   The numbers heard on Ajira flight 316 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:12 pm

I would like to know if anyone here has heard all the numbers when Ajira flight 316 crash landed on Hydra Island in episode 9 of season 5?

The reason I'd like to know is because I couldn't hear it, maybe someone else can. Because it is very important.. The numbers are being broadcasted to the outside world on a frequency that only Alvar Hanso's company knows. Why? Because it let's them know if the experiments on the island succeeded in altering the outcome of mankinds demise.

Basicly I couldn't hear the last two numbers clearly, first time it is cut short and the second time you hear the numbers I couldn't make out the numbers because of the background noise.. It's probably not possible to filter it out is there? If either of those numbers have changed then that would mean that the outcome of the valenzi equation got altered and the possibility exists that, the time we see Ben, Sun, Locke, Richard etc. in, is already an altered version of the future because the actions of the losties in the past had an effect on the future.

Hope this makes any sense to anyone of you.. It won't help solve any of the riddles, but it would close the ongoing debate about not being able to change the past. (what happened, happened etc).
Back to top Go down
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

PostSubject: Re: The numbers heard on Ajira flight 316   The numbers heard on Ajira flight 316 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:55 pm

i think someone turned them back on after the island moved.
maybe the dharma have found the island again or perhaps dr chang is hold up on the island somewhere. possibly in another secret dharma station.
Back to top Go down
sniphneris

sniphneris

PostSubject: Re: The numbers heard on Ajira flight 316   The numbers heard on Ajira flight 316 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:03 pm

I read in a Matthew Fox interview that the timelines will solidify in season six.

What if, by that he meant that both times will merge...? 2007 with 1977... That would explain why the numbers are going again. No one lives in the DHARMA barracks, but Richard DID tell john that there was another group of people at the temple that we never saw. Maybe we didnt see them because the producers dont want us to recognize 1977 DHARMA folks mingling with 'the others' of 2007.

Just some thoughts...
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: The numbers heard on Ajira flight 316   The numbers heard on Ajira flight 316 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:06 pm

it means a point will come and there will be no more flashbacks and no more flashforwards ...
2007 is always and has always been separated from 1977 by 30 years.
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
Chocohase

PostSubject: Re: The numbers heard on Ajira flight 316   The numbers heard on Ajira flight 316 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:31 pm

There indeed will be a point where there are more flashbacks or flash forwards. But what I'm interested in is if the numbers, which are heard when Lapidus crash landed, have changed.

We'll probably find out in season 6. But if they have changed it might indicate that Lapidus, Locke, Sun and Ben are in a timeline where some parts of the past where altered. Like the empty Dharma camp that Ben, Sun and Locke visited which still had pictures of the Dharma folks instead of the others which as we know took over the camp. I mean, doesn't it look strange that the others would leave pictures of dharma folks hanging on the wall after taking over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The numbers heard on Ajira flight 316   The numbers heard on Ajira flight 316 Empty

Back to top Go down

The numbers heard on Ajira flight 316
Page 1 of 1