The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Cindy didnt care that her Plane crash crew were going to be shot dead? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Cindy didnt care that her Plane crash crew were going to be shot dead? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Cindy didnt care that her Plane crash crew were going to be shot dead? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Cindy didnt care that her Plane crash crew were going to be shot dead? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Cindy didnt care that her Plane crash crew were going to be shot dead? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Cindy didnt care that her Plane crash crew were going to be shot dead?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DearLocke

DearLocke

Cindy didnt care that her Plane crash crew were going to be shot dead? Empty
PostSubject: Cindy didnt care that her Plane crash crew were going to be shot dead?   Cindy didnt care that her Plane crash crew were going to be shot dead? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:31 am

Cindy the flight attendant, didnt flinch to help or defend her "other" crew from crash 2004. Dogan was going to kill Hurley and Co unless hurley didnt say why they were there in the first place (which he did). When i saw that i wanted to shoot her through the tv but I could since I paused my tivo and was wrestling with my covers from betrayal.

very few websites and comments have mentioned this but no thought out theories.

One question that needs to answered: was Cindy apart of the plan all along but dont tell Ben cause Jacob knows how he can twist things (but get the job done). does she have a purpose and whose were the kids REAL parents really anyway.

But for a new theory, can this apply to actually there has been some time since the Ajirra FLight crash like 2 years so it could be 2010. And Cindy feels like "Yea, they were my best friend in 1st grade...."

Basically what got my butt heated was Cindy didnt flinch and this irched me. I know something is there but the series hasnt focused that much on her. I feel there is something more than meets the eye. Am I right and who wantss to add?
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Cindy didnt care that her Plane crash crew were going to be shot dead?   Cindy didnt care that her Plane crash crew were going to be shot dead? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:22 pm

one theory : Cindy was a spy of the Others, on the plane by order of Ben ... this was Ben's secret plan ... Richard didn't even know about it.

Ben crashed the plane ... Desmond only thought he did ... Ben knew what he was doing ... He knew this because he knew Ms. Hawking and she told him stuff.

another theory : Cindy was working for Jacob. She was on the plane to make sure certain things happened, by the Order of Jacob himself, who came to her off Island.

another theory : Cindy had been brainwashed in room 23.
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
DearLocke

DearLocke

PostSubject: Re: Cindy didnt care that her Plane crash crew were going to be shot dead?   Cindy didnt care that her Plane crash crew were going to be shot dead? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:31 am

I like the last 2 theories.

Ben knew Mrs Hawking because when he was a kid with Young Widmore and Young Hawking. I also believe if I read correct Ben was surprised by the plane crashing and only would know that by jabob himself.
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: Cindy didnt care that her Plane crash crew were going to be shot dead?   Cindy didnt care that her Plane crash crew were going to be shot dead? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:45 pm

Cindy was sent by the others to get to know the children because she would take care of them later.

She seemed concerned about Ana Lucia when she was talking to Jack in the cage, but didn't seem to understand why he yelled at her. Maybe she got her feelings hurt then & decided she didn't like Jack and his peeps after that.
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Cindy didnt care that her Plane crash crew were going to be shot dead?   Cindy didnt care that her Plane crash crew were going to be shot dead? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:47 pm

when the plane broke up in the sky, Ben was in his house. in his house is a secret closet with a radio that he used to call Michael on the boat. he also has access to where he goes to summon Smokey. he could easily have the control system for the Hatch to make sure it fails when the plane flies over, even if Desmond does not leave his station. it is possible. I am not saying this what happened, but Ben came out of his house and looked right up at the plane ... I have watched the scene over and over again and think he knew it was happening and he made it happen. There is so much we don't know about Ben ... we do know he is a liar and we do know that he did not know where Jacob lived and he has never seen nor heard Jacob before the day he killed him. That is about all we know for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cindy didnt care that her Plane crash crew were going to be shot dead?   Cindy didnt care that her Plane crash crew were going to be shot dead? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cindy didnt care that her Plane crash crew were going to be shot dead?
Page 1 of 1