The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Cesar killed the ajura passangers on the other flight EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Cesar killed the ajura passangers on the other flight EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Cesar killed the ajura passangers on the other flight EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Cesar killed the ajura passangers on the other flight EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Cesar killed the ajura passangers on the other flight EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Cesar killed the ajura passangers on the other flight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Conway Boi

Conway Boi

Cesar killed the ajura passangers on the other flight Empty
PostSubject: Cesar killed the ajura passangers on the other flight   Cesar killed the ajura passangers on the other flight EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:16 pm

i heard a rumor b4 the start of series 6 that Cesar was going to B one of the main bad guys in this series which was impossible as he was killed by Ben in series 5 with a shotgun to the chest. Fastforward a few episodes and we see Sayid die only to be "claimed" by the smoke monster and wake up evil. When Charles Widmore told Sawyer "i didnt kill those people but i dont expect you to believe me" i thought, could this same thing have happened to Cesar and he has done the monsters bidding and killed the rest of the passangers.
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: Cesar killed the ajura passangers on the other flight   Cesar killed the ajura passangers on the other flight EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:18 am

i think that rumour was a foiler. I've seen spoilers for the remaining episodes and he has not yet been cast for any of them. It's most likely a false spoiler. There have been a few of them this year.
Back to top Go down
DearLocke

DearLocke

PostSubject: Re: Cesar killed the ajura passangers on the other flight   Cesar killed the ajura passangers on the other flight EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:15 pm

i think there is still some truth to it. I read he was important also. maybe it was foiler.

But it makes sense for Cesar, I doubt all those bodies were killed in a result of the plane crash and some people stayed behind while ilana group went with bram to go to the statue
Back to top Go down
Conway Boi

Conway Boi

PostSubject: Re: Cesar killed the ajura passangers on the other flight   Cesar killed the ajura passangers on the other flight EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Does anyone else think Widmore may b on smokies side ?, Dosent make sense that when Miles was off the island he made a deal with Widmore to go to the island on the ship then was kidnaped by Bram, Llana etc who are 100% working for team Jacob and they said dont trust Widmore and that they were the good guys. Also when Sawyer said "i'll tell him the coast is clear and march him right to you" reffering to smokie, Widmore said ok. now if i was Widmore and i knew what this thing was i wouldnt want it anywhere near me.
Back to top Go down
Frogs and Logs

Frogs and Logs

PostSubject: Re: Cesar killed the ajura passangers on the other flight   Cesar killed the ajura passangers on the other flight EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:26 am

i like the fact that ford and widmore had words and then...low and behold... widmore says fuck i don't care if you believe me. I WANT THIS ISLAND EXPOSED. and ford tries to con his way out of it... and gets out of it.. goes back to MM LOCKE.. but ford is getting con'ed by widmore.. INFORMATION. you can only slide out of a situation if you know all sides.. and ford has been up keeping it..

i think widmore wants the island hidden.. ben has always been on jacobs side...

it's a cluster fuck.

and you can pick up any pieces you find.. but in the end.. you feel the way you want.. and for ever reason you have.. there is a magnet. pushing your shit away.. in the end there is no right or wrong...

only moments, and what you do with them.. what you put on the scale.

black or white

shit don't matter... as long as you leave with a smile on everyone else's faces.

LET IT BE.

and as long as you say goodbye with smile knowing you tried. you're loved ones know who you were...

it's a question of when you die..... ARE YOU HAPPY.. did you leave everything in peace?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cesar killed the ajura passangers on the other flight   Cesar killed the ajura passangers on the other flight Empty

Back to top Go down

Cesar killed the ajura passangers on the other flight
Page 1 of 1