The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IamtheKnight

IamtheKnight

The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC Empty
PostSubject: The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC   The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:44 pm

Okay, here's a semi-official write-up for my LOST/Stargate crossover theory...

The Island is actually the site of a third Stargate on Earth in addition to the ones found in Egypt and Antarctica. This one though was constructed differently from all the others so far encountered, hence the "suck the fillings out the back of your head" strength magnetic field. Also, the flashes of light coinciding with the Time Travel incidents are merely an alternate effect of the opening of the Gate, and the donkey wheel is what else... a modified Dial Home Device (DHD).

Charles Widmore is in league with the NID, the group headed up by Senator/later Vice President Kinsey that was trying to shut down the Stargate Project from the start.

Jacob probably isn't Thor, but I'm sure he's one of the Asgard. Richard Alpert, with his unagingness (is that a word?), is obviously a Goa'uld though possibly one of the Tok'ra. While the Others are all Richard's Jaffa.

The Smoke Monster in all its various forms are obviously Replicators, able to take the shape of anyone or anything it wants.

The ones like Walt and Desmond who were deemed "special" obviously have the gene which allows them to use the special technologies of the Ancients which permeates the Island.

By the time of the crash of Oceanic 815, the Island and the Gate hadn't been discovered by the SGC yet. This changed however three years later, and Ajira 316 was infiltrated by one of the lesser-known SG-teams. By the end of Season 6, I'm sure we'll see SG-1 led by General O'Neill or possibly Colonel Sheppard (different spelling, couldn't be related to Jack, Christian and Ray...).
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC   The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:21 am

While I don't agree with the Norsemythology, I''ll back you up in saying that the island is one a of a few SGC.I wouldn't call it SGC, but I will call them entries and exits to wormholes Smile Hawking called them pockets of energy.Interesting theory.
Back to top Go down
IamtheKnight

IamtheKnight

PostSubject: Re: The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC   The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:18 pm

Heh... thanks, missingdeck. It's not really supposed to be serious, though. (Hence the name of the category.) It was just something I thought of in response to a post on the ABC Lost forum. The person there was wondering why Richard didn't seem to age in all the time we've seen him, so I got the idea he was a Goa'uld. Then it just went from there.
Back to top Go down
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

PostSubject: Re: The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC   The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:57 pm

You are obviously a die hard fan of SGC and your theory is fun-knee! You might be right, Richard could be a Goa'uld!!!
Back to top Go down
IamtheKnight

IamtheKnight

PostSubject: Re: The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC   The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:18 am

Oh, and I almost forgot... If Jacob is an Asgard, then the MM is definitely an Ori or one of their priests.
Back to top Go down
faraday48071

faraday48071

PostSubject: Re: The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC   The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:59 pm

in lost there is a jack sheppard and sga has a john sheppard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goku48071
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC   The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC Empty

Back to top Go down

The Island is an Alternate Site for SGC
Page 1 of 1