The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Charlie alive EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Charlie alive EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Charlie alive EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Charlie alive EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Charlie alive EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Charlie alive

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DearLocke

DearLocke

Charlie alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie alive   Charlie alive EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:08 pm

i dont think so. Didnt they bury his body? or did Christian Shepard pop up again and help him escape after Charlie writing a note "not pennys boat".

but please let Michael still be alive! he came back to protect his friends neverthenless
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

Charlie alive Empty
PostSubject: I sure hope he''s alive....   Charlie alive EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:20 pm

I love Charlie, he may be my favorite. I'm hoping he got out of the window, swam back under the underwater thing and has been surviving in there somehow. Only why did Hurley see him at the hospital. Maybe someone just wants Hurley to believe he sees dead people just to manipulate him. farao
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
faraday48071

faraday48071

Charlie alive Empty
PostSubject: Charlie was a great character   Charlie alive EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:53 pm

Charlie was a great character, but he is dead and your not alone Faraday was my favorite character on the show and he to is dead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goku48071
Frogs and Logs

Frogs and Logs

Charlie alive Empty
PostSubject: The guitar.   Charlie alive EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:37 pm

I am fine with Charlie being dead.. he wasn't one of my favorite characters though. I do find it a bit odd that Jacob left a guitar in the cab for Hurley to bring back to the island. So I wonder if that was Jacob's way of getting Hurley back to the island or if the guitar has other implications to the show as far as bringing back Charlie. Someone made a very good point a long time ago when that episode first aired that the water would have only filled that room up to the top of the window.. So charlie did have some air to breathe before ducking out the window and saving himself. So It may very well be that Charlie is managing by himself out there somewhere. I guess we'll find out next season. One thing I think about as well is.. the Desmond and Charlie life saving.. prior to Charlie dying. Desmond was saving his life ever day a different way. So what's to say even if Charlie saved himself.. that he would have to find ways to save himself again and again. Unless, by facing death and excepting his fate.. he saved himself and ?the island? spared him after all?
Back to top Go down
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

Charlie alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie alive   Charlie alive EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:40 pm

the island has proven that it can protect people quite well. it is possible that jacob saved him and has told him how to use the cabin to project his image to wherever he wants. llana said someone else was using the cabin. i say charlies alive. the drive shaft ring is also a foreshadow to his return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charlie alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie alive   Charlie alive Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie alive
Page 1 of 1