The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Jack is the Key EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Jack is the Key EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Jack is the Key EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Jack is the Key EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Jack is the Key EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Jack is the Key

Go down 
+3
rogersbeer
faraday48071
lostorconfused
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lostorconfused

Jack is the Key Empty
PostSubject: Christian Alive?   Jack is the Key EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:47 pm

I am open to almost any LOST theory. Just when one looks perfcet they hit you with someothing to blow it away. Some questions I have regarding the Christian is alive theory.

1. How did he appear to Locke in the well, to help him get to the wheel, seemingly out of nowhere?
2. How did he know Locke was there anyway?

Those seem a bit far fetched if Christian is alive.

My guess would be that Jacob's adversary is behind the Christian sightings.
1. In the cabin Christian says I can speak on Jacob's behalf. Seems to be something he would say based upon the brief conversation he had with Jacob at the bginning of the finale.
2. That visit to Locke in the well, as well as the visit in the cabin, seemed to be an integral part in the overall plan to use Locke as a pawn.

Finally, there is a plan for Jack, not sure it is the island leader. I think he is learning how to see other's points of view and not be so pig-headed - more faith based than science. I believe that when they return to the present, Jack will lead the "right" side in the war.
Back to top Go down
faraday48071

faraday48071

Jack is the Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack is the Key   Jack is the Key EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:59 pm

To answer your questions. First I think that Christian is an other, and that Ray was the leader of the others, some time in the past, so when Christian said I can speak on Jacob, I think that he was tell the truth, so hope that answers both of your questions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goku48071
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

Jack is the Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack is the Key   Jack is the Key EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:32 pm

i think christian is dead and it was mystery guy who was acting as christian. when christian finds sun and lupidus in the barracks, he tells them they have to wait for locke. which we now know wasn't locke, but another one of the mystery man's masks.
Back to top Go down
Drive Shaft

Jack is the Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack is the Key   Jack is the Key EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:29 pm

good thoughts, would explain jacob telling him sometimes hes gotta give people a little push! i thought ray was going to play a big role, then we never really saw him again
Back to top Go down
faraday48071

faraday48071

Jack is the Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack is the Key   Jack is the Key EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:32 pm

drive shaft I still think Ray will play a big part of season 6. There are my hints in the old folks home that he will go to the island or my already be there. So don't count Ray out, and if Christian is alive it will be a big twist, even to people like me how already think he is alive, but I'm starting to think im wrong, but I think thats what the producers what me to think .
Back to top Go down
Drive Shaft

Jack is the Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack is the Key   Jack is the Key EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:44 pm

you think we'll see mr. ecko, anna lucia, libby etc...... after a flash back to present time
Back to top Go down
faraday48071

faraday48071

Jack is the Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack is the Key   Jack is the Key EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:49 pm

maybe
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

Jack is the Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack is the Key   Jack is the Key EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:11 pm

rogersbeer - I think Christian says to Sun that she "has a long journey to find her husband". No idea what that means though. All of this needs a fresh look though, knowing there is a Jacob and an opponent and that the opponent was "Locke" after 316 crashes. That all complicates it.
Back to top Go down
Chocohase

Jack is the Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack is the Key   Jack is the Key EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:26 pm

I'm not sure about Christian being alive.. But I do agree on your point of off-island career planning for our Losties.

To further support this point. In season 2 episode 14, where sayid is released after torturing his superior.. Kelvin (US army officer, later on in the Swam pushing the button) says to Sayid that he will thank him when, some day in the future, he'll have a need for this skill. I'm quite positive this was a reference to the Island. And it gave me the idea that every single lostie was pushed into having certain qualities or careers that would benefit someone on the Island. The same goes for Faraday, well at least with these three it was the most obvious.

If this is correct than it probably means that their entire life was directed, up to the point where they got to the Island, for the single purpose of bringing those qualities to the Island. The only question left is who directed their lives, was it Jacob, the mystery man, or possibly Widmore and Eloïse and for what purpose.

If it's correct it gives a lot of meaning to Charlie's tattoo: living is easy, with your eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
BensEvilEyes

BensEvilEyes

Jack is the Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack is the Key   Jack is the Key EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:39 pm

All great stuff lots of interesting thoughts guys!!! I think it would be awesome if for season 6 every person with a significant part gets to come back at least once, even Paulo and Nicki!
Back to top Go down
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

Jack is the Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack is the Key   Jack is the Key EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:29 pm

you are right he does tell her she has a long journey. however, sun tells ben that an old guy named christian told her she had to wait there for john locke. it also is cool how ben summons the smoke, but it was already there.
Back to top Go down
sniphneris

sniphneris

Jack is the Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack is the Key   Jack is the Key EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:18 pm

There is NO question to me that MM is behind Christian's posession as much as he is behind Locke's. When Locke and Christian are underground, Locke asks Christian to help him up. Christian responds, "Sorry, but I cant." This would be for one of two reasons. He either can not manipulate things in the physical world, or it would be a violation of some rule to physically involve himself.
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

Jack is the Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack is the Key   Jack is the Key EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:19 pm

sniphneris - I like that idea that MM , as a manifestation or not, can't physically help. That would explain a lot.

Rogersbeer - If Christian was actually MM when Sun saw him, then when FakeLocke essentially tells Richard that Lockes people will be killed (on the way to see Jacob), then FakeChristian is telling Sun to wait for Locke so he can kill her along with everyone else and end the game once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jack is the Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack is the Key   Jack is the Key Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack is the Key
Page 1 of 1