The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!

Go down 
+7
BensEvilEyes
DharmaCrisps
Velleri24
LostINZ
DearLocke
jsacton
JohnLocke73
11 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnLocke73

JohnLocke73

New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! Empty
PostSubject: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:32 pm

Hey Lost Fans. A few weeks ago I posted a theory suggesting that Charlie is not really dead, using physics and logic. Some agreed with me, some didn't. Well, ABC just released a new promo video that suggests Charlie is returning. Check it out!

http://www.movieweb.com/play/VIxUKBxCvaiXBD?KeepThis=true&height=557&width=980&TB_iframe=true

Let me know what you think!

God Bless!

JohnLocke73

EDIT: Just wanted to add some stuff to this theory that I wrote below.

DearLocke wrote:
nope. Yes there will be a bubble of air for him to breathe for a bit but he can only get out if he can squeeze through the hole.

But remember he always died in the multiple visions Desmond had. The first one was when a dart hits Charlie in the throat and dies from suffocation from his blood and other visions.

But ok what if he did live? Why would he hide from the Losties? Unless Chrisitian (anyone else for win) pops up and says he cant go back. Come with him. Revise the theory a bit.

1) All Charlie had to do was open the door.

2) Very true. But we don't actually see Charlie die. And who is to say that Desmond's visions ever would have become reality? His vision about Claire getting on a plane and leaving the island never occurred, even though Charlie 'died'.

3) I have 3 ideas to why he has not been seen:
.....i) Either when he escaped or was removed (or possibly even died and was revived by Jacob) he found some piece of information that made him decide he had to stay away.
....ii) Maybe he thought that since he was supposed to die, he had to stay hidden so it would seem like he was dead, so Claire could leave.
...iii) He possibly may have been time-jumped or moved somewhere else, what with all the time-jumping, explosions, teleportation, and magnetism going on.

Also, before someone brings it up, I thought I'd touch up on Hurley seeing dead people and seeing Charlie. Hurley is amazing, and I do not believe he is dangerous, but I think he copes with tragedies or disasters by creating people in his mind, some taking the form of those he believes to be dead. So far (that I can remember) no 'dead' person has told Hurley something that he didn't already know or could have made up or figured out.

Finally, I understand that 'Charlie' showing up on a ABC Promo is a stunt set to keep LOST fans entertained, and that he may very well be on a different show then LOST. I still maintain my hope.

JL73

Last edited by JohnLocke73 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding to theory)
Back to top Go down
http://vilhelmslostblog.blogspot.com/
jsacton

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:21 pm

Epic! Epic! I watched it and did research on the actor and it doesn't look like he is doing anything for some other ABC show. I just hope it doesn't come down to a final Charlie has to choose between Claire (Christian, jacob's adversary) and the Island.
Back to top Go down
DearLocke

DearLocke

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:28 pm

lol good

i think he is dead. but........if they are bringing back him they better bring Michael! A theory for Charlie is that Christian magically opened the chamber and did cpr on him or something. He did SACRIFICE himself in a way knowingly thinking that he was going to die.

Did we ever actually see him die, floating in the water?
Can you post or link your theory to Charlie Please?
Back to top Go down
JohnLocke73

JohnLocke73

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:42 am

jsacton, quick question- what makes you think Christian and MM are together, and that Claire is their adversary? Claire did help Christian talk to Locke. (Of course, it could have been a fake Claire...)

My old theory is here. If you want, I'll post it on here as well.

JL73
Back to top Go down
DearLocke

DearLocke

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:10 am

nope. Yes there will be a bubble of air for him to breathe for a bit but he can only get out if he can squeeze through the hole.

But remember he always died in the multiple visions Desmond had. The first one was when a dart hits Charlie in the throat and dies from suffocation from his blood and other visions.

But ok what if he did live? Why would he hide from the Losties? Unless Chrisitian (anyone else for win) pops up and says he cant go back. Come with him. Revise the theory a bit.
Back to top Go down
jsacton

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:29 am

I think Claire is with Christian, but they are against "Jacob"

EDIT: I was just thinking, what if they DID change the past with the nuke..... and in this past Charlie lives!
Back to top Go down
DearLocke

DearLocke

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:52 am

the last episode suggested whatever happened happened STILL!

With how much good claire is. jacob seems to be good too. jacob has to be bad for claire to be their side
Back to top Go down
JohnLocke73

JohnLocke73

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:16 am

DearLocke wrote:

1) All Charlie had to do was open the door.

2) Very true. But we don't actually see Charlie die. And who is to say that Desmond's visions ever would have become reality? His vision about Claire getting on a plane and leaving the island never occurred, even though Charlie 'died'.

3) I have 3 ideas to why he has not been seen:
.....i) Either when he escaped or was removed (or possibly even died and was revived by Jacob) he found some piece of information that made him decide he had to stay away.
....ii) Maybe he thought that since he was supposed to die, he had to stay hidden so it would seem like he was dead, so Claire could leave.
...iii) He possibly may have been time-jumped or moved somewhere else, what with all the time-jumping, explosions, teleportation, and magnetism going on.

Also, before someone brings it up, I thought I'd touch up on Hurley seeing dead people and seeing Charlie. Hurley is amazing, and I do not believe he is dangerous, but I think he copes with tragedies or disasters by creating people in his mind, some taking the form of those he believes to be dead. So far (that I can remember) no 'dead' person has told Hurley something that he didn't already know or could have made up or figured out.

Finally, I understand that 'Charlie' showing up on a ABC Promo is a stunt set to keep LOST fans entertained, and that he may very well be on a different show then LOST. I still maintain my hope.

JL73
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:30 am

ok guys. This is a little flimsy.He was in an ad..Charlie is dead-it was confirmed by darlton, and it was confirmed when Charlie told hurley he was dead...and later Jacob confirmed Hurley was not hallucinating.But TPTB have nto shut the door on some of the dead coming back in a flashback or two, or as other entities-pretty exciting...I think it would be great if s6 addreses a lot of those small unanswered questions, like Charlie's piano,who was Libby? Where did Jack go when Smokie was chasing?..And imagine if they reveal flashbacks of Charlie or Eko, or Nikki & Paulo that completely change our perception of some aspect of the show..
Back to top Go down
JohnLocke73

JohnLocke73

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:47 am

I'm, sorry, but I had a hard time understanding any of that.
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:04 am

I saw that promo...there appeared to be a clue or two there! I hope you are right! I miss my lil hobbit!

I am pic happy today...

New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! Merry
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:49 am

lol@pic-happy
Back to top Go down
JohnLocke73

JohnLocke73

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:48 am

I just realized Charlie and Merry are one and the same...
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:23 am

My wishfull thinking always told me that Charlie was still alive....I'm the one that got bashed on abc for saying Charlie is Penny and Desmonds' baby....anyway, the promo says "actually I'M not I wasn't"...obviously Dom's not dead, so he's talking about Charlie...we would know if he was going to be on another show...remember how soon we found out Harold Perrineau (Michael Dawson) was going to "Unusuals"?

Thanks for the info!!!!
Anne

Last edited by DharmaCrisps on Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
BensEvilEyes

BensEvilEyes

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:46 am

wait I saw it a couple days ago, didn't he say "actually, I wasn't?". Either way I am happy as Charlie was my fav...... aside from Ben obviously!
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:50 am

oops, i fixed it Smile
Anne
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
solipsismaldisplacement

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:25 am

Dharma crisps you are not alone... i postulated that all charlies on the show are one and the same due to what can only be explained as awkward time travel. Pace is born to desmond and penny, but due to inner conflicts with the island they give him up for adoption to a nice couple with an older brother liam for him to play with. Charlies life unfolds as we've seen it. He does not die but washes ashore and somehow dons the surname widmore due to memory loss or whatnot.
Back to top Go down
JohnLocke73

JohnLocke73

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:44 pm

I thought he said 'actually, I was'. As in past tense, he was dead.

Also, good point Crisps! (Can I call you that or would you prefer something else?

JL73
Back to top Go down
Machuca-man

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:13 pm

Charlie could be alive, because simply put, remember that desmond told Charlie that he had seen claire and Aaron getting on the helicopter and getting off the island, and that in order for this to happen that charlie needed to go to the room with the jamming switch and disable it, he does... but Claire does not get on the helicopter or get rescued meaning that whatever desmond saw or predicted course corrected... where is he... I don't know, but logically if him dying would have caused claire being saved then he is alive cause she is still fucked.
Back to top Go down
JohnLocke73

JohnLocke73

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:15 pm

No offense, but please do not use the f bomb other vulgar language on my threads, please.
Back to top Go down
drew.jacob.locke

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:21 pm

i really hope charlie is alive because i thought his death was not needed at all . and MM i think Desmondo only told charlie that so he would go down to the looking glass and disable the jamming switch he knew charlie was going to die
Back to top Go down
DearLocke

DearLocke

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:39 pm

good theory
Back to top Go down
JohnLocke73

JohnLocke73

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:53 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:57 am

I sure hope he is alive or something crazy like he's Penny & Des' baby in some crazy time loop. WE AW EVERBODY!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!   New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead! Empty

Back to top Go down

New ABC Promo Vid suggests Charlie is not dead!
Page 1 of 1