The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?

Go down 
+11
LostINZ
Lostin02
sniphneris
error747
mujerperdida
rogersbeer
IamtheKnight
DearLocke
dan_321
theRealEricRobertson
DharmaCrisps
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? Empty
PostSubject: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:27 pm

Last night, I was forced to watch "My Bloody Valentine". (at least it was in 3-D!) Not that it was a bad movie, I am just not a blood and gore kinda girl.
Well, while watching the movie, I was supprised to see none other than "The Man From Tallahasee" himself, Kevin Tighe, aka Anthony Cooper.

and Harold Perrineau...Remeber Romeo and Juliette with Leo D & Claire Danes? He played Mercucio...also of course he's got "The Unusuals", "OZ", and several "CSI" episodes under his belt...and played Link in the Matrix movies...

Saw another one of our Losties in an awesome movie last weekend...It was Maggie Grace staring in "Taken" as Kim, the Daughter of Brian Mills (Liam Neeson)...If you haven't seen it, it is awesome; Liam Neeson was BAD ASS!

Mathew Fox played in Party of Five, remember that?
Also saw him a couple of years ago in "We are Marshal" as Red Dawson, assistant football coach...(This one is a major tear jerker, but really touching true story...plus it's filled with eye candy!)

So have you guys seen our Losties on TV or at the movies?

Peace & Love & A Coooool Breeze,

Anne - DC Mickey
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:30 pm

I have not seen Taken ... I must add it to my DVD list for the future.

Locke and Dr Change were Jag.
Locke was on X-Files. Ben was in one of the very last X-Files with the kid from Married With Children in an episode where the guy played by Ben [ or rather the guy played by the guy that plays Ben ] had special powers and he lived in a house that he turned into the Brady Bunch House ... it was one of the best X-Files Episodes.

and the kid who played Ben as a child is in a movie on the Disney Channel right now playing a kid who is messing around with magic making all kinds of ghostly things happen ... he looks a bit younger
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
dan_321

dan_321

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:00 pm

Harold Perrineau was actually in "Jaws 4 - The Revenge - This Time, It's Personal!". Co-starring with Michael Caine. Matthew Fox was in a show I just loved on TV just before LOST, " The Haunting". About a Detective who gets help from the dead. I will be dating myself, But I fondly recal Kevin Tighe, on "Emergency 51". An awesome show about a Fire Department crew, on which Kevin's character worked as a paramedic, along with an actor with one of the coolest names ever, Randolph Mantooth. This show did double duty with not simply an entire fire Department, but also a whole hospital staff!.
Back to top Go down
dan_321

dan_321

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:05 pm

Whoops, I think the Matthew Fox TV show was actually simply called "Haunting". I think "The Haunting" was a scary movie with Fred Astaire ( really! I kid you not, Fred Astaire ).
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:22 pm

the Matthew Fox show was called "Haunted" ... I watched it a few times through on the Sci Fi channel

http://www.scifi.com/haunted/
Back to top Go down
DearLocke

DearLocke

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:47 pm

Mr eko will be in the up and coming movie GI JOE
Back to top Go down
IamtheKnight

IamtheKnight

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:01 am

Matthew Fox also starred in the movie "Vantage Point" with Forrest Whitaker, Dennis Quaide, William Hurt and a bunch of other people, as well as in "Speed Racer" as Speed's brother, Racer X.
Back to top Go down
dan_321

dan_321

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:20 am

Eric - Yeah, I was driving home from work thinking to myself that that may have been the case. I actually have wallpaper from the show on the drive from my old pc . I really did dig that show, but alas, as is the way with many interesting shows, it apparently wasn't watched by enough people. I'd forgotten about Speed racer though. Good one Knight. Though I can't say I much want to watch it:) Funny DearLocke, I was just looking at some pictures I have from G.I. Joe and was wondering when that thing is going to come out. He's a good actor, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje. Always enjoyed his performances.
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:31 am

Eric, I'm an X-Files freak, i guess i didn't notice them then...have to add that to my re-watch list. Smile

and "Taken" was one of the best suspense movies I've seen..ever! you will love it! I saw Locke in some movie, but I can't think of it...guess i'll have to cheat and look him up on imbd...
Back to top Go down
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:45 am

eko in the mummy returns
hurley on larry davids show. he sells larry david a bag of weed
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:47 am

there's my drinkin' buddy Roger Smile Curb your enthusiam is a great show, love it! Must have missed that epi, but i could totally see Hurley as a weed man!...found the scene ur talking about on youtube:
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:28 pm

Thought of another one....

Horace Goodspeed, (Doug Hutchison) was Percy WETMORE in the green mile(another awesome movie) ...I cheated again and looked on imdb, and saw he was also Loren in Party of Five, Mathew Fox's show.

Hey Eric, also saw Horace has appeared in X-Files as Eugene Victor Tooms in two episodes ("Tooms"-1993 & "Squeeze"-1994)
...and it looks like all of the losties have appeared on CSI at least once..
Back to top Go down
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:44 pm

24! I just started watching the seasons from the begining. On the first season you see Christian (he's Bob Warner). We also see Julie (Ethan's mom) whose name is Michelle on 24. Then Jin (can't remember his name but he's an agent) and he has no accent what so ever and so far I've finished season 2 and Widmore shows up as the Vice president of the US. I wonder who else is going to pop up.
Back to top Go down
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:51 pm

It's almost as if LOST recycled 24 actors. Hey I also remembered where I've seen Lapidus (the pilot) HE WAS THE ORIGINAL LAWNMOWER MAN!!! He was alot younger and better lookin' then but it's him! I also saw Vantage point with Mathew Fox, good movie. Oh, and I've seen Locke on Star trek the next generation episode called Pegasus. This was a good topic DC!
Back to top Go down
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:55 pm

I got some more. I just saw Charlie in the new Wolverine movie. He had a special power where he could manipulate electricity or something like that. It was a small part but he was there and of course, last but not least Ms. AnaLucia in F&F. I"m sure there are more but that's all that came to mind.
Back to top Go down
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:03 pm

Hey DC, you've been cheating, I just noticed that in your comments. Bad girl! I'm over here taking it from the the top of my head. lol!
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Forgot about Charlie in Wolverine...I saw that one too, just wish he had a bigger role, ya know?

Another one that does an excellent fake accent on the show is Sayid, he's really British.

I saw Widmore in something else recently...trying to think of it...hang on
got it, Alen Dale (widmore) was in Indi Jones & the KotCS
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:15 pm

I admit it Smile
I was going off the top of my head too...but I'm worthless without Google, so I couldn't resist checking my self against imdb! I like this topic too, it's fun!
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:27 pm

DharmaCrisps wrote:
Eric, I'm an X-Files freak, i guess i didn't notice them then...have to add that to my re-watch list. Smile

Michael Emerson was in the last episode of the X-Files right before the 2 hour series finale :http://x-files.wikia.com/wiki/Sunshine_Days

it was the last stand alone episode of the series and I think it was the best.

what came next in the show was the series finale, which I don't even remember anything about it ... I think it was just an attempt to tie up loose ends and a prelude to the X-Flies Movie.

but Sunshine Days is what I consider the last X-Files Episode.

I did not remember until I re-watched it a few months ago that this was where I first saw Michael Emerson ... he was the main character of the Episode ...

I would say buying the X-Files Season 9 DVD would be worth it just to see that one Episode ... I don't remember anything else from that final season.

I saw it when it was aired the first time and I remember everything about seeing it except who played the main character in the Episode because it was the first time I had seen Michael Emerson I think ... unless I saw him in Saw before that ... I really do not remember which ...

but I did not know him yet until I saw him repeatedly in LOST and I did not remember until I randomly saw him again in other stuff ...

it is very hard to know who you should remember and who you should forget ...

Michael Emerson is excellent in everything he is in ... he has just been in LOST more than everything else put together so that is where is gonna be remembered the most ...

people will go see future movies he is in just because he is in it ... he will end up being the star of the show in future movies too ...

he is the reason why I stuck with LOST and am gonna be with the show until it ends .... then I am gonna start writing my book about the Island ...

there is so much of the story that needs to be told, but I have to wait to see which parts are not discussed so I know what to write about.
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:40 pm

DharmaCrisps wrote:
Thought of another one....

Horace Goodspeed, (Doug Hutchison) was Percy WETMORE in the green mile(another awesome movie)

I have the Green Mile on DVD ... that is where I recognize Horace from.

he was very good in the Green Mile.

he is another very good actor ...

so very hard for me to remember all these things I have seen.

I started watching LOST because it had Matthew Fox in it and I used to watch Party of Five ... I did not watch LOST at the beginning ... I think it was season 1 repeats I saw ... not the first episode [ I did not see that until I bought the DVD ] I stuck with the show because of Locke when he said "everything happens for a reason" ...
but i kept having to move and half the time ABC did not come in on my TV and I did not have internet in my home ...

when I saw Henry Gale in his first few episodes that is when I decided I was going to stick with the show ...

then I got the season 1 and 2 DVD's and I got internet in my home and watched season 3 online because again I had not had ABC on my TV for the entire season 3 duration.

I got the season 1 and 2 DVD's in preparation of season 4 ... I watched seasons 1 - 3 atleast 3 times each all the way through and joined the ABC forum and was there when Season 4 began ...

I have been with LOST non-stop since then and now that I am tired of paying for cable I cant watch it on Sci Fi anymore ...

gonna buy season 3 - 5 on DVD when season 5 comes out then watch the whole thing over again a few times to get ready for season 6.
Back to top Go down
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:40 pm

I just remembered something about Sayid. Recently, I finally got to see the movie, The English Patient and Sayid was in it. I also saw him in some wanna be Ballywood (don't know if that's how you spell it) movie. He was doing some Indian dances, he looked good.
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:22 pm

and speaking of looking good, Sawyer was (maybe still is) the spokes model for Davidoff Cologne.

Eric, I will have to check out the x-files stuff again...and apparently the Older CSI's...like I said, I think all the losties have shown up there at some point.
Back to top Go down
IamtheKnight

IamtheKnight

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:07 am

Hey, speaking of "Wolverine"... I thought I read/heard somewhere that Sabertooth was played by the guy that played Kearny... Or maybe it was someone else in the movie... I don't know, I didn't recognize him myself... Sad
Back to top Go down
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:50 pm

keamy and tom are in roadhogs.
locke in stepfather
jacob in dexter series also did an episode of ghostwhisperer
roger linus in real genius
artz in fugitive
aldo in always sunny in philly
richard in the tick series (played batmanuel)
alex on malcolm in the middle
smoke monster in cheech and chong up in smoke.
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:56 pm

HEY ROG!, I totally forgot, but Jon Gries (ROGER LINUS HIMSELF) was in one of my all time faves...Napoleon Dynamite - He was Uncle Rico, my 2nd favorite character to quote from that movie "Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile." ...(my first is Kip..."Geez, I think you ripped my mole off.")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?   For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties? Empty

Back to top Go down

For Fun, where else have you seen the Losties?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next