The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
faraday48071

faraday48071

The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think Empty
PostSubject: The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think   The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:06 pm

Scene one is another plane call Oceanic fight 815 lands in LAX and Dasmen get off the plane the other pwople we do not know.
Scene two is the losties flashing to a time before the swan, and James starts to dig for Julie but Jack goes up to him and tells he "julie is dead." the we see the opening
The third scene is we see a boy in an others camp and Richard walks up to him and say "Christian, do you know were you dad is" and Christian says "Ray when to see Jacob."
this is only what I think the first three scenes will be

Last edited by faraday48071 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goku48071
LostINZ

LostINZ

The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think   The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:36 am

Dude you don't think about putting spoiler alerts up do you? I already knew this from Monday on Lostpedia, but still..others may not like spoilers...anywayz why do you think this?
Back to top Go down
faraday48071

faraday48071

PostSubject: Re: The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think   The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:13 am

this is not a spoiler its a theory but I will the name
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

PostSubject: Re: The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think   The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:29 pm

This would all point to an alternate time line. Desmond being on the plane instead of in the hatch pushing numbers to save the world. If we were to flash to 2004, and the plane landing instead of crashing that is. What I am about to say would be considered a SPOILER so stop reading now if you are opposed to them.

Season 6 Episode one has been named LAX. Or at least that is what I have heard. Knowing Lost writers like we do, is it not possible that the X in LAX be a variable, meaning LAVariable and not the airport? So this would widen the possibilities more considerably then just, hey guess what guys, Jacks plan worked!

I love how the writers of this show think! We can misguide our viewers so easily just by the titles we give each show!

I am not saying your theory is wrong, but placing Desmond on 815 would be more then just a simple course correction wouldn't it?

I do believe in an alternate time line, though I did not use to. But I don't think the variables or differences would be that astronomical. Hawking made sure Desmond got to that island, something I think will never change, unless there is a second instance of Des, like Miles the baby, and Miles the grown man....

I have just confused the heck out of myself, heh
Back to top Go down
faraday48071

faraday48071

PostSubject: Re: The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think   The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Velleri24, the plane 815 is a diffent one. it would start as a teaser, making as think the past was changed when it fact it is not. Lile in season 5 opener when we see Faraday in 1977 it was a teses. the desmond part is to gave the season meaning, thing he is try to get back to the island.

Last edited by faraday48071 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

PostSubject: Re: The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think   The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Oh, I see what you did there! I misunderstood what your point was about Des....I think he is what lies in the shadow of the statue, so....Yes, I am crazy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think   The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think Empty

Back to top Go down

The first three scenes of Lost Season 6 Episode 1 what I think might think
Page 1 of 1