The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DearLocke

DearLocke

Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2   Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:43 am

http://www.cucirca.com/2007/01/30/lost-season-1-episode-2-pilot-part-2/

Name of the pilot: Seth Norris he was killed by smokie! (Greg Grunberg. Also plays Matt Parkman on Heroes-NBC. Best friend with Lost Creator JJ Abrams).

Charlie Pace was actually not sick but actually went to the bathroom to sniff coke! Eventually he gives up his addiction by the love for Claire.

Charlie a coward? No, he sacrificed himself knmowing that he was going to die to turn of thejamming machinism in the Pearl so the Losties can be rescued.

Claires baby: Aaron

Walt finds handcuffs. Which were on Kates wrist. This brings us to the first scene where we first saw her. Rubbing her wrist and helped Jack with his wound.

Micheal "I mean what i say" Black moment for me. I hear my mom's voice.

sayid and sawyer fight! Sawyer accuses Sayid of being a terrorist. Fortunately he wasnt the cause, it was numbers...wha-t?!

Curley head Friendship forshadowing: Sayid and HUrley. Sayid helping Hurley escape the "bad guys"

kate at the beach and a moment of Kate in her black underwear. From a girl(me) i know after wearing around the same underwear (if white) will be so dingy. She is so lucky she got a black pair on her.

Kate shows so much desperation to get off the island.

Doc (Jack Shepard) is a spinal surgeon.

Jin is a son of a fisherman.

Vincent always seems to disappear. Walt runs to find him and Michael runs after him and yells WALT!!!!!!!!!!

The paper that sawyer holds is a letter to his parents "killer". His name is Anothony Cooper, john Lockes father. He scammed Sawyers parents lifesavings.

I love how the writers focus on character connections/ interations. The next scene that comes is Sawyer, kate, sayid, Shannon, Boone and Charlie climb the steep hill to get to the top. Sawyer helped Kate (Sawyer-Kate love relationship) Sayid helped Shannon (Their loved blossomed but it was cut short by her death after Boone's)
Next scene is where Michael talkes about Walts missing dog, fearing for his death. However, Jack saw the lab. Cut to Locke, he crafts a whistle to signal for Vincent and he comes. Vincent comes to Locke and he goes him to MIchael. SO micheal is the "savior"

Locke talks to Walt about backgammon. Black and White. Literary technique! OoOo. (Cuz im back in Black!)

Sun and Jin stays together cuz of Jin choosing. Sun dosent want to. She wants to interact more with the others. She speaks English. JIn later learns English from Sun but at first Jin didnt know she knew it. He felt decieved.

Jin gives some fish pieces to Claire (pregnant lady) and Claire imediately feels her son kicking again after a day or 2. Foreshadowing >>> It is revealed later in the season that Jin was infertile. But by the "healing" power of the island he wasnt and impregnated Sun.

In the jungle: Smokie coming, run fool! But Sawyer stays like a man and out comes his gun and a polar bear! But this isnt the Smother monster!

Hurley the comic relief faints from the sight of blood.

Sawyer knows whats up. Sayid terrorist- NO. Sawyer- criminal- NO. Kate criminal- Ding Sing Ding.

Kate is arrested first by killing ehr stepfather. Was on the run. Then she tried to escape the cops in one incident, her childhood Sweetheart helped her get away, and he was killed when the car crashed. kate is KARING (and knows the airplane manual). She put on her oxygen mask and then her air marshall- captor

PLane crash scene- There goes the tail side of the plane.............the other 48 days.

Next scene, we hear numbers! and
French lady speaking. The ladys message repeated saying she is alone, others killed her crew. The message was repeated for 16 years. We will see her....Rosseau

Charlie "guys where are we?"
Answer: Your on a magical island that jumps time by a donkey wheel, others are on the island that gives you thinking your actually in hell (NOT) then you try to get off the island they wont let you, your boat explodes, i see ghost, we are all connected, polar bears everywhere and dont forget the shark. Then you come back but land in 1970s, remember the Dharma intiative food, guess what we see them! Arent they going to die, here comes Richard Alpert the one that never ages. Who the hell is he! My dear locke is Smokie but not. What the hell is the 4 toe statue, tawret?

Question: Can someone explain the love/awkwardness between Michael and Sun.

Note: Always keep your seatbelt on!
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2   Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:19 am

I thought when Sun was having the whole "who's my baby daddy" drama that the surprise twist would be that the kid is half black. Hmmmmmmm, i wonder how that could've happened? There's definitely an unspoken connection between Michael and Sun.
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2   Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:56 am

I think ya' got it covered DL! funny stuff! sunny

My questions, why were Cindy and the other attendants so worried about Charlie going to the bathroom....can't a guy get motion sickness, or have a panic attack? "gonna have to ask you to open the door"...what if he was going #2? would they reeeeally want him to open the door? More bitchy shannon scenes...Claire hasn't felt the baby move since yesterday. Jin and Sun: button up that shirt woman...

Michael + Sun = Mun? or Sichael...I guess at this point she still hates Jin and goes lookin' 4 love in all the wrong places...Didja see the missing pieces vid about them?

Last edited by DharmaCrisps on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2   Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:14 pm

DharmaCrisps wrote:
My questions, why were Cindy and the other attendants so worried about Charlie going to the bathroom

Charlie was supposed to be in his seat ... maybe the Powers that Be didn't want Charlie surviving because they knew his actions would lead to the successful gathering of the Chosen by Jacob ... if he was in his seat he probably would have died in the crash ...

also as concerns the pilot episode ... you do know Jack didn't crash with Flight 815 ... he was flashed to the Island ... this is why he was out in the jungle ... Kate was flashed to the Island as well, but lied about remembering the crash ...

also when Jack was separated from Kate and Charlie for a few moments when they were looking for the front of the plane, he became possessed by Jacob who compelled him to do everything he did up until the point he flashed back to the Island in 1977 where it is obvious that his attitude has been transformed completely ... all of his stubbornness suddenly gone ...

Jack has to make the last part of his journey completely on his own ...

also if Christian was really walking around in the jungle one of his white shoes would not be hanging in a tree ...

and Vincent is Jacob [ one of those compelled by Jacob continuously ]

that sums up what may have been missed from the first episode
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
DearLocke

DearLocke

PostSubject: Re: Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2   Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:18 pm

DharmaCrisps wrote:
I think ya' got it covered DL! funny stuff! sunny

My questions, why were Cindy and the other attendants so worried about Charlie going to the bathroom....can't a guy get motion sickness, or have a panic attack? "gonna have to ask you to open the door"...what if he was going #2? would they reeeeally want him to open the door? More bitchy shannon scenes...Claire hasn't felt the baby move since yesterday. Jin and Sun: button up that shirt woman...

Michael + Sun = Mun? or Sichael...I guess at this point she still hates Jin and goes lookin' 4 love in all the wrong places...Didja see the missing pieces vid about them?

The youtube video made me think that the reason Christian knew about Michael and Sun lingering love relationship because Vincent told him? Christien did talk Vincent probably CS had a power. Cindy thought Chaarlie was acting funny, suspecious. Yea, now i understand Sun's actions. She thought she met the love of her life but once he emotionally distance himslef because of working for her father (crime boss). She had an affair and wanted to get away.
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2   Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:37 pm

Wait, Christian can talk to Vincent? I must have missed or forgot that, or i didn't understand the comment(most likely). Maybe the answer lies in the vid, i can't watch since work knows i will goof around on utube all day they wont install flash.
Back to top Go down
DearLocke

DearLocke

PostSubject: Re: Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2   Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:26 pm

error747 wrote:
Wait, Christian can talk to Vincent? I must have missed or forgot that, or i didn't understand the comment(most likely). Maybe the answer lies in the vid, i can't watch since work knows i will goof around on utube all day they wont install flash.

There is a scene. i dont know what episode. But Christian talks to Vincent and tells him to wake up Jack because he has work to do.
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2   Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:30 pm

Ohhhhhhh, i forgot about that, holy crap! Thanks! That really stirs up the pot a bit. I can't wait to see how Vincent plays into all of this. I love that one of my favorite characters on the show is a dog. Genius.
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2   Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:07 am

I think it's the last Missing Pieces Ep. lemme try to find... ok, yeah Episode 13, so it begins
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2   Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:17 pm

Vincent is my favorite. Christian pets Vincent, that seems strange since i don't think he has ever touched anyone else on the island that i can think of. Thanks for the vid DC!
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2   Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Vincent is my favorite too ... I was happy when he returned
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2   Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 1- Pilot Episode Part 2
Page 1 of 1