The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
My thoughts on Christian EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
My thoughts on Christian EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
My thoughts on Christian EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
My thoughts on Christian EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
My thoughts on Christian EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

My thoughts on Christian

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Velleri24

Velleri24

My thoughts on Christian Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts on Christian   My thoughts on Christian EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:53 pm

With all the talk of Nikki and Palo surfacing I just wanted to toss something out for consideration. When the mystery man turned up disguised as Locke, there was a body still in it's casket which Ilana and company transferred to a crate so they could take him to Richard.

Christian on the other hand has never really been proven to be dead on the island. No body. Though I believe Christian has been imitated by both Mystery Man and Jacob, I also believe he is very much alive. I believe this is the only significance Nikki and Palo can lend to the Lost story, because of the effects of the Medusa Spider.

Widmore owns a large and lucrative pharmaceutical company. He easily could have taken the venom of the spider and had a serum created to make Christian appear to be dead, even to a doctor. The coroner could have been payed to make up a story of what caused his death, and off to the island we go.

I believe Christian is the one who disturbed the ash prison and set Mystery Man free. I also believe that Christian convinced Claire to abandon Aaron, assuring her that Sawyer would find him and get him to Sun. I don't think they imagined that Kate would be the one to care for him.

Ben and Richard both have said, even on the island, dead is dead. But I believe Christian was never dead to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Frogs and Logs

Frogs and Logs

PostSubject: Casket/Crate body.   My thoughts on Christian EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:19 pm

I am pretty sure at the end of the show when Bram and LLana showed up they show the contents of the crate and it was Locke inside of it. My gut feeling is Christian was to Locke, what Locke was to the rest of them.. a BODY being used.. though I can not rule out your theory.. It's very plausible and your description of how it could have been played out is sound.. Though we know Christian was drinking heavily in Oz.. and that he meet Sawyer there at that bar and got tanked by what Sawyer told Jack.. but could it be a set up, to make it look like he drank himself to death? Maybe.
Back to top Go down
faraday48071

faraday48071

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Christian   My thoughts on Christian EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:07 am

When I posted my theory on Christian being alive, I was new and posted it on the other, it's call Jack is the key, and I have that Christian was alive sense the pilot, there were time (not many) that I that he was dead, but if Christian is alive, it would be a big plot twist.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goku48071
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Christian   My thoughts on Christian EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:02 pm

it is possible that Mystery guy took christains body to convince jack that christian was alive.
the mystery guy is the one who said they have to come back all of them. i think he still has work to do for jack. he did say once jacob is gone, things were going to change.
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Christian   My thoughts on Christian EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:07 pm

Well who ever has taken over Locke's body said things will change. I am just really stuck with the no body, no death idea, heh. Not to mention he was on the producers status board as "undead" and we know now that undead is not anything Ben or Richard are aware of. Why would he want to convince Jack he is alive? As far as he knows, Jack hates him and he did his best to disappear off the face of the earth, where better then "Impossible to Find Island"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Christian   My thoughts on Christian Empty

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on Christian
Page 1 of 1