The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Life imitating Television EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Life imitating Television EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Life imitating Television EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Life imitating Television EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Life imitating Television EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Life imitating Television

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edit_Reality

Life imitating Television Empty
PostSubject: Life imitating Television   Life imitating Television EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:25 am

Just an amusing thought:

perhaps the Dharma Initiative (or whoever is pulling the strings) was trying to create a society that COULD endure, not self-destroy. If there was a world catastrophe, the Island might represent a place to start over (for the human race). But...would humanity just destroy itself all over again?

The variables, the Losties, represented a cross section of real survivors who might, if guided, be ideal citizens once they could diffuse their own aggression and learn to sacrifice. Redemption.

If so, now look at this Forum.

Did this forum result from a self-weeding evolutionary process that sought to find an "island" that could live in harmony with one another and not seek to destroy?

farao
Back to top Go down
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

PostSubject: Re: Life imitating Television   Life imitating Television EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:33 am

so the island is this forum. i have no proof that says it isn't so i'm gonna roll with it.
i am about to go take care of whoever is giving annesynder nasty reply's on abc. good metaphor.
Back to top Go down
solipsismaldisplacement

PostSubject: Re: Life imitating Television   Life imitating Television EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:08 pm

edit reality... read on another post that you are taking philosophy... I live breath and sleep philosophy but never took a class. I am deeply interested in hearing what you have to say about your tenure in those clases, what they are like, and how open ended the discusions may be. I am equally fascinated with the human brain/ psyche.To quote the riddler - "I have millions of eyes, yet I live in darkness. I have millions of ears, yet only four lobes. I have no muscles, yet I rule two hemispheres. What am I?" Keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life imitating Television   Life imitating Television Empty

Back to top Go down

Life imitating Television
Page 1 of 1