The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
The point of the island physically moving? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
The point of the island physically moving? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
The point of the island physically moving? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
The point of the island physically moving? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
The point of the island physically moving? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

The point of the island physically moving?

Go down 
+5
IamtheKnight
JohnLocke73
LostINZ
missingdeck
lights_and_perfections
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

The point of the island physically moving? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The point of the island physically moving?   The point of the island physically moving? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:12 am

there is a reason Jacob physically touched certain people.
all those people he touched are going to be the one's that come to him ... they will find a way to explain it that everyone can understand before it's all done.

a way to explain the timeless nature of a quantum connection is to imagine plucking a string on a guitar ... the vibration is a standing wave that is present instantly over the entire length of the string.
- now imagine that the plucked string is time ... the vibration can be felt throughout time ... this is how the Island is moving [ because Ben dislodged the donkey wheel from it's axis ] a vibration throughout all Space-Time can be felt.

as soon as Locke fixed the donkey wheel the vibration was stopped, though it's effect can still be felt ... kinda like remembering the sound the guitar string made, even though it is done vibrating ... but not exactly ...

Faraday explained how hard it was to explain all this stuff ... it is so difficult to explain it gave everyone nose-bleeds and killed Faraday.

anyway Jacob has made sure they will come to him ... to replace him ... those that come will be human and be several and therefore have the power to win the war.

this is my prediction.

Last edited by theRealEricRobertson on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
lights_and_perfections

lights_and_perfections

PostSubject: Re: The point of the island physically moving?   The point of the island physically moving? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:07 pm

EricR- I love your guitar string explanation. Good Vibrations!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jchc1
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: The point of the island physically moving?   The point of the island physically moving? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:37 pm

lights_and_perfections wrote:
EricR- I love your guitar string explanation. Good Vibrations!!!!

thanks

there is something interesting I found ... the book Jacob is seen reading when Locke is pushed out the window by his father Everything That Rises Must Converge by Flannery O'Connor ... this must mean something very important and it made me think of all this quantum science I talk about all the time, when I was again watching the season finale today.

Quote :
In the story after which the work is titled, human weaknesses are exposed and important moral questions are explored through everyday situations. Critics view the story as a prime example of O’Connor’s literary skills and moral views. In the story an arrogant young man takes a fateful bus trip with his bigoted mother. The mother doesn’t like to ride the recently racially integrated bus alone. Their relationship shows tensions when a black mother and son enters the bus. Through irony, the blindness and ignorance of the characters are exposed. The title Everything That Rises Must Converge refers to an underlying religious message central to her work: aiming to expose the sinful nature of humanity that often goes unrecognized in the modern, secular world.

reference link : Everything_That_Rises_Must_Converge
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
lights_and_perfections

lights_and_perfections

PostSubject: Re: The point of the island physically moving?   The point of the island physically moving? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:30 am

EricR- this is very interesting!
I think it even deserves it's own thread!
I definitely think the island or Jacob or even MM could be trying to expose the sinful side of man, and perhaps even judging them for thier actions.
------that song "catch a falling put it in your pocket"(something like that)
That has been passed down from Christian --do you think it has signifigance with the island?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jchc1
ladyfirst2010

PostSubject: Re: The point of the island physically moving?   The point of the island physically moving? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:02 pm

You hit it! Relativistic theory states that time will be different from three separate betting on football
SMART LIPOSUCTION
perspectives; the traveller, the stationary object, and the outside observer....
Back to top Go down
chickengold92

PostSubject: Re: The point of the island physically moving?   The point of the island physically moving? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:55 am

Eric, you make my head spin. But it all makes sense!

BSN No Xplode
Tiger balm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The point of the island physically moving?   The point of the island physically moving? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The point of the island physically moving?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2