The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cornholiogringo1

cornholiogringo1

Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315 Empty
PostSubject: Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315   Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:25 pm

This theory connects the possibility that Faraday is right, and they can change the future "losties past" by this atomic bomb. . Oceanic 815 lands in Los Angles the first scene Season Six, we are left wondering WOW, how on earth did all these last five seasons just erase themselves. Well in the minds of the passengers of 815, the remember some or all of what has happened to them, because they are now entering the alternate universe at the same time as 2007 Ajira guys are on the island. So they skip the entire time they lived off island, and we see them now living in the future on the island again! This means that they didnt change the part of the future where they "went back" and so now they are there again with 315. The only difference is they didn't flash off the flight, but rather stayed with 315 and are now there when Jacob is killed thus "they have come." Since the future has already happened, they couldn't change what they have done off the island, only what has happened on it. The only problem with this, is that Sawyer, Jin, Rose, Bernard, and the freighter people had to be on the island before 315 landed, I really don't know how they complete their story, unless these guys die in the incident, and this is what Richard meant by seeing it. So this theory supports that past and future that has already happened cannot be changed by one event. All events must be changed.
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315   Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:09 pm

I believe Richard thinks the O6 die in the incident because he sees the explosion of the hydrogen bomb from a safe distance. Jacob knows the workings of the Island and will let Richard believe the O6 are dead. then - as we saw in the season finale - Jacob sees to it that each of the O6 [ excluding Aaron, who is not born yet ] lives and gets on flight 815 so they can go to the Island and do all the things that lead to them going back to 1977.

Jacob knows what's up.
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315   Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:29 pm

I think all of them that were in proximity of the incident will return to the present time.
Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Juliet, Sayid, Jin, Hurley and Miles ... all in perfect health.
just my guess
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315   Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:27 am

One question Eric: What is present time? 2004? or real present time? The idea of them making another jump is growing on me. It is entirely possible the bomb doesn't really explode like a bomb but actually interferes with the pocket of energy to jump the island again, or maybe just the Losties. If any of this is based in fact at all, if the bomb goes off like a bomb should, it will destroy the island completely. I doubt they will blow it all up with a whole season to fill. Either way, Juliet is screwed. I'll miss her...you know, her brains.
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315   Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:58 pm

error747 wrote:
One question Eric: What is present time?

present time is where Jacob is killed in 2007

present time in the show ... or rather the most future time we have seen ...

no more time jumping
Back to top Go down
Conway Boi

Conway Boi

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315   Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:09 pm

in series 6 we have seen it jump from 1977 with the O6 to present time with locke, richard etc. what i was thinking is if the O6 did n e thing in the past that wasnt supposed 2 happen then we would c a different "present time" when it jumped back to locke, richard and all the other people but we dont, every time it goes back to present time nothing has changed hence in the past they are doing exactly what was always supposed to happen. Also what i think is gonna happen with the bomb is this, as it wasnt the whole bomb they took with them just the middle bit, i think what will happen is the bomb will explode and bury the massive pocket of energy and contain it long enough for the dharma guys to modify the swan station and build a computer that can contain the energy as long as you push a button every 108 minutes proving the whatever happens happens theory.
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315   Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:09 pm

Conway Boi wrote:
in series 6 we have seen it jump from 1977 with the O6 to present time with locke, richard etc. what i was thinking is if the O6 did n e thing in the past that wasnt supposed 2 happen then we would c a different "present time" when it jumped back to locke, richard and all the other people but we dont, every time it goes back to present time nothing has changed hence in the past they are doing exactly what was always supposed to happen. Also what i think is gonna happen with the bomb is this, as it wasnt the whole bomb they took with them just the middle bit, i think what will happen is the bomb will explode and bury the massive pocket of energy and contain it long enough for the dharma guys to modify the swan station and build a computer that can contain the energy as long as you push a button every 108 minutes proving the whatever happens happens theory.

correct ... whatever happened happened ... they are not gonna change anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315   Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oceanic 815 and Ajira 315
Page 1 of 1